rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Photos of Kim Jong-Un and women

Quote:Quote:

North Korea has released a photo of Kim Jong-un being mobbed by female soldiers, many of whom are pictured crying hysterically as they flock around the dictator like teenage girls sobbing over the latest boyband.

This is just the latest in a series of photos that purport to demonstrate how much the people of North Korea adore their leader.

[Image: kim-jong-un-women.jpg]

[Image: mushroom.jpg]

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/photos-north-ko...en-1446125

Looks like he's having the time of his life.

Crazy to think about how close to a god he is to North Koreans.

Dictator game?

Deus vult!

Heard Castro has blazed about 30,000 lizards all raw. Dictator game rules supreme. Give me head or off with your head!

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

[Image: laugh3.gif]

There's no game like the game of systematically brainwashing everyone into worshiping you as their leader, hero and savior.

Mad props to him but those Korean girls are very basic looking. You'd think with his status he'd have the hottest girls in North Korea.

Quote: (05-06-2014 08:42 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Mad props to him but those Korean girls are very basic looking. You'd think with his status he'd have the hottest girls in North Korea.

Are you allowed to be hot in North Korea? Throw up some pics let me see what the North is working with

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (05-06-2014 08:36 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Heard Castro has blazed about 30,000 lizards all raw. Dictator game rules supreme. Give me head or off with your head!

One girl a day, 30,000/365= 82 years. Naah.

Call me racist but I would prefer having sex with one white girl rather than having unlimited access to the total of all the Korean girls in those 2 photos. If that's what you get for being a dictator, I'm much more fine with being a poor backpacker.

Stockholm effect

maybe one or 2 of the women are bangable in that photo. I just figured his harem would be well fed and attractive. But apparently that is not the case.

If you have a choice of banging 10 hotties that are all 7s, 8s and 9s, who are well fed, or having an entire malnourished and unhealthy nation of uglies (3s or less) to pick from, which is apparently what the dictator is working with, can you really call that winning?

Quote: (05-06-2014 08:47 AM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

whats this one girl per day bullshit?

Quote: (05-06-2014 08:54 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

maybe one or 2 of the women are bangable in that photo. I just figured his harem would be well fed and attractive. But apparently that is not the case.

If you have a choice of banging 10 hotties that are all 7s, 8s and 9s, who are well fed, or having an entire malnourished and unhealthy nation of uglies (3s or less) to pick from, which is apparently what the dictator is working with, can you really call that winning?

We don't know what his harem looks like.

The women pictured above are mostly military, as well as civilians and athletes. They are in awe of him, but it doesn't mean that's what he is banging.

For all we know, he might have a huge secret palace with hundreds of the very best looking, best fed and best groomed girls of Korea (and, why not, the world).

Quote: (05-06-2014 08:54 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

They have prostitutes flown into the country to service him, his entourage and the North Korean leadership. I'm sure he is quite satisfied with what he's banging.

Spiffy haircut game.

Rico... Sauve....

So you think it's impossible? Why?

Call me racist but I would prefer having sex with one white girl rather than having unlimited access to the total of all the Korean girls in those 2 photos. If that's what you get for being a dictator, I'm much more fine with being a poor backpacker.

It's all about preference, some people like vanilla, some like chocolate and some like caramel, neither is wrong.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

cry or die

What if KJU joins the forum? His first thread will be "I brainwashed my entire country into worshiping me like a God. I get mad pussy everywhere I go but I don't use game. Is this beta?"

Quote: (05-06-2014 09:23 AM)Moma Wrote:  

So you think it's impossible? Why?
I'm not saying he didnt have more than 1 girl a night, but I assume he's a human and some nights he wanted to rest and some nights he wanted to bang the same girl, so 1 girl a day is a reasonable average. People love to exaggerate so I'm skeptical.

Plus, fucking 30,000 women raw is a pretty good chance of dying from some STD.

The girls prally have that expression cause he told them he will kill their families if they don't look the way he wants them to in the pics.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (05-06-2014 10:32 AM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

I'm not saying he didnt have more than 1 girl a night, but I assume he's a human and some nights he wanted to rest and some nights he wanted to bang the same girl, so 1 girl a day is a reasonable average. People love to exaggerate so I'm skeptical.

Maybe 27 percent of them weren't raw..

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

[Image: Korea_zpse06b8128.jpg]

LOL KOREA

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Kim Jong-Un is the best troll of our time.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

I'm not sure that these women actually like and get wet for Kim, given that they well know that they'll be shot (or worse) if they don't behave like this. The guy has a great niche, of course, but I can't call it even "fame game", let alone "game". Take away the threat of horrible death for women and their entire families and pussies will slam shut. This guy doesn't seem to be like Berlusconi or Putin, who are famous and rich but (from what I know) don't function by threatening women with execution.

p.s.

Not if you're the only one fucking them.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (05-06-2014 08:38 AM)Parsifal Wrote:  

There's no game like the game of systematically brainwashing everyone into worshiping you as their leader, hero and savior.

While I suspect these pics are mostly staged or coerced, it doesn't require brainwashing to get women to throw themselves at a powerful man. It doesn't get much more alpha than violent dictator.

Quote: (05-06-2014 03:01 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I'm not sure that these women actually like and get wet for Kim, given that they well know that they'll be shot (or worse) if they don't behave like this. The guy has a great niche, of course, but I can't call it even "fame game", let alone "game". Take away the threat of horrible death for women and their entire families and pussies will slam shut. This guy doesn't seem to be like Berlusconi or Putin, who are famous and rich but (from what I know) don't function by threatening women with execution.

p.s.

Not if you're the only one fucking them.

Quote: (05-06-2014 03:10 PM)darklightdispatch Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2014 08:38 AM)Parsifal Wrote:  

While I suspect these pics are mostly staged or coerced, it doesn't require brainwashing to get women to throw themselves at a powerful man. It doesn't get much more alpha than violent dictator.

Do you think women would prefer powerful men who abuse their power, over those who are more fair?

I suppose we have no way of knowing.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Quote: (05-06-2014 02:08 PM)Surreyman Wrote:  

[Image: Korea_zpse06b8128.jpg]

LOL KOREA

This makes me wonder. Are north korean girls from a different genetic stock, or are south koreans just prettier because of modern western habits/style and makeup?

IDK, I can't really find too many photos of the pleasure squad

these women look much better though

[Image: AR-301289974.jpg&MaxW=460&imageVersion=default]

here is an article about how p4p is extremely common in north korea because that is one of the few ways the women can feed themselves: sell their bodies to chinese sex tourists. its just sad more than anything.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timsta...nightmare/

this was also interesting.
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/09/01/...m-jong-un/

It is mostly sad. I don't think it will change any time soon either. Kim Jong Un seems just as crazy as his father and grandfather.