rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

favorite way to unpickup girls

Do you guys have a preferred way to get girls you are tired of to leave you alone? I'm trying the unavailable angle but its not working lol. She's a stage 5 clinger![Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (02-01-2011 12:05 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Do you guys have a preferred way to get girls you are tired of to leave you alone? I'm trying the unavailable angle but its not working lol. She's a stage 5 clinger![Image: banana.gif]

Restraining order? [Image: idea.gif]

Best thing about women? When they're starting to bother you, you can ignore them.

Especially efficient if (like me) you don't tell them where you work and don't often give out your home phone number.

How to Un-Pick up Girls:

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2009/07/how...girls.html

Read G's advice.....I am positive that should do the trick. I am actually in the same situation as you. I have everything that G says ready, however just getting the balls to "Not give a F" is hindering me.

I stumbled upon my answer to this question a few years back. I had a couple chicks in the rotation that I needed to purge out to clear out some space. But at the time, and for some strange reason, I had some severe discomfort with the idea of telling girls straight-up to buzz off--especially when I'd kept it ambiguous in the first place and I don't like burning bridges. So, instead, I kept procrastinating the matter, while contemplating my solution. But, as they say, "not deciding is deciding," so as time went on and I avoided contacting them, I found that it had one or more interesting outcomes. Over time, these have been my results with simply dropping off:

1. Girl would decrease (or eliminate) her contact with me immediately. Her American-Girl instinct of not showing any kind of vulnerability or neediness would take care of the problem. I would never hear from her again.

2. Girl would disappear for a while. She'd get the message, but because we never explicitly ended things, I would/could periodically holler in a dry spell and convert it into a bang. This status could go on for months, if played right. One exceptional example of this was when I sent a girl a wry text message on Valentine's Day after falling off for a couple of months. It was a risky move, but I read it right, and she literally went on a date with some idiot who spent a grip of cash on a fancy dinner (just to put it in perspective, she later told me they sat next to [a famously butter-faced celebrity]) but got ZERO action. She replied to my text message by calling me over to bang her as soon as he dropped her off. It was one of those eye-opening moments for me.

3. Girl would get angry at me for "being too much of a coward" to "break up" with her outright and she would harbor this feeling for a while. But, deep-down, she really was just mad on principle that I placed such a low value on her. Eventually one of these characters would send me an angry communication of some kind (probably team-written with one of her girlfriends) or come up with some random, passive-aggressive excuse to contact me to try to re-gain the upper hand (e.g., "I was cleaning my car and found your old Harry Potter-looking scarf"). This is a 100-percent re-bang situation. In fact, in one case, it had the pleasant effect of turning a girl that was HORRIBLE in bed into a half-way decent lay.

4. Girl would get more persistent. This is quite rare, actually, but it does happen (with immigrant or younger girls). In this case, you may have to use the tried-and-true "let's take a break," or just let it ride.

That's my take on the matter. Needless to say, this approach doesn't work in actual relationships--just girls that are in the dating gray areas. Let's remember: less is more.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

To quote another, but why don't you keep asking her for money every time she comes to see you? After a while, the fact that you drain her pocket will send her packing..unless she is oprah..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards