rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Young girls and Child like behavior

Im saying she went from seeming immature to a complete child. And somewhat of a bull shitter who doesnt wanna give up sex any more, and whines about arguin all da time.

Is there anyway to reinforce her dumbass behavior or no

[Image: potd.gif]

Hard takeaways. Next time she throws a shit disappear for a few days.

A girl that my friend is dating tried to throw a dead pidgeon at me last night. Crazy bitch. Then she tried to come at me at wipe her hands on me. Pushed her back and told her to fuck off. She was actually shocked. Had to tell my mate to check her hard. But he took her side. If you let behaviour slide she can get away with anything.

I say the best way is too just be the adult that YOU are and looking her like she's a fucking idiot. Shake your head and then ask "Are you done?". When she says yes, then tell her "When you grow up give me a call". Leave immediately after that. She'll have to just sit there looking stupid thinking about how fucking immature she is...lol... I've actually had to check a few young ones like this.

"Colt 45 works every time" - Billy D Williams