rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best way to approach a relationship

Hey guys, just looking for some advice.

A bit of background:
I've been seeing my main girl for the past 4 months. Seen her about 1-2x a week, we fuck about 3-4 times everytime we meet up.
She's really feminine, the most submissive girl i've been with so far, low maintenance, there's never any drama, she buys me beer, cooks for me, does my ironing etc.

I believe I'm coming from a very strong frame. I've been very dominant, I tease her a lot, 90% of texts/calls are to set up a meet, she always comes to mine, I fuck her good etc

I've been seeing 2 other girls 1-2x a month since new years and am still gaming on the weekend. There is no needy vibe and she knows I have other options. (She doesn't know about the other girls specifically but i'm sure there's some dread there)

I know she isn't a special snowflake but she's a pretty damn good one and I want to give it a go.

So my question/dilema is this: Whats the best way to enter a relationship? I'm more than certain she wants this but I want to come from a position of strength and start things off right.

Keep doing what you're doing and report back after 2 more months.

6 months minimum dating a girl casually, before taking it up a level.

You need more time to check for cracks in her 'perfect' armour.

I think Brad P is where I read about frequency of visits and what makes a girlfriend...doesn't matter what you say or "status" with her, 1x a week is a fb, 3x a week is definitely girlfriend, and 2x is edging on girlfriend.

Keep her at 1-2 per week for a while.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (04-28-2014 08:40 AM)English Wrote:  

A bit of background:
I've been seeing my main girl for the past 4 months. Seen her about 1-2x a week, we fuck about 3-4 times everytime we meet up.
She's really feminine, the most submissive girl i've been with so far, low maintenance, there's never any drama, she buys me beer, cooks for me, does my ironing etc.

I believe I'm coming from a very strong frame. I've been very dominant, I tease her a lot, 90% of texts/calls are to set up a meet, she always comes to mine, I fuck her good etc

I've been seeing 2 other girls 1-2x a month since new years and am still gaming on the weekend. There is no needy vibe and she knows I have other options. (She doesn't know about the other girls specifically but i'm sure there's some dread there)

I know she isn't a special snowflake but she's a pretty damn good one and I want to give it a go.

So my question/dilema is this: Whats the best way to enter a relationship? I'm more than certain she wants this but I want to come from a position of strength and start things off right.

Sounds like a keeper, good for you. And it sounds like you are already in a half-relationship. Now you just keep doing what you doing, but let her know that you appreciate her. So every once in a while do nice things for her. Not beta, but nice. Cuddle her and be intimate after sex. Give her a treat from time to time. Take care and protect her.

Also from the alpha guys I know, when you go out together there will be times when she got hit on, and there you can show both other guys and her that she is your territory. This will make her both admire and love you and signify that you are together.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (04-28-2014 08:40 AM)English Wrote:  

A bit of background:

Sounds like you're already in a relationship.

I'm wondering if your real question is what to do about your side chicks and random fucks.

WIA

Quote: (04-28-2014 08:51 AM)Christian McQueen Wrote:  

Keep doing what you're doing and report back after 2 more months.

6 months minimum dating a girl casually, before taking it up a level.

You need more time to check for cracks in her 'perfect' armour.

THIS

OP i was in your boat, I'm keeping her at bay 1-2 x week. Just maybe she could be my main girl, I've got side chicks, I will always have them.