rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto Woman Runs Over Teens Riding Bikes Killing One and is Now Suing Them

Get a load of this crazy broad. 42 Year old woman driving in her SUV runs over teens on bicycles, killing one and seriously injuring others. She is now suing them (their families) for the psychological pain they caused her!

SOLIPSISM!

Quote:Quote:

A woman who hit three teenage boys on bikes while driving, killing one and injuring the other two, is suing the dead teen for the emotional trauma she suffered.
Mother-of-three Sharlene Simon, 42, is also suing the other two boys and the dead boy’s family for $1.35 million in damages due to her psychological suffering, including depression, anxiety, irritability and post-traumatic stress.
The claim follows the accident which killed 17-year-old Brandon Majewski when Simon struck him from behind in her SUV as he rode along the Innisfil Beach Road on Oct. 28, 2012 about 1:30 a.m.
Majewski’s friend Richard McLean, 16, was seriously injured in the crash, breaking multiple bones including his pelvis. Another friend, 16-year-old Jake Roberts, was knocked off his bike but luckily escaped with only scratches.
In a statement of claim filed in a Canadian court, Simon blames the boys for negligence, the Toronto Sun reports.
“They did not apply their brakes properly,” the claim states. “They were incompetent bicyclists.”
Simon is also suing the County of Simcoe for failing to maintain the road.
Majewski’s mother Venetta Mlynczyk told the Toronto Sun she was devastated by the lawsuit.
“I’m in shock … she killed my child and now she wants to profit from it? She says she’s in pain? Tell her to look inside my head and she will see pain, she will see panic, she will see nightmares,” she said.
Simon was not charged over the accident but a police reports says she was traveling at 55 mph in a 50-mph zone.
She told police she did not see the teenagers or any reflectors on their bicycles.
Brandon’s family is also suing Simon over the accident, alleging she was speeding and may have been intoxicated and talking on her phone.
Both parties claims have not been tested in court.
This story originally appeared on News.com.au.

Take care of those titties for me.

Toronto women are the worst. Real talk.

Quote: (04-27-2014 06:58 PM)HankRearden Wrote:  

Toronto women are the worst. Real talk.

Toronto white women.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Can somebody in Canada do me a favor and go shoot this bitch in the face?

I promise I won't tell.

If it makes you feel any better, there was this cute white girl from Toronto walking all around the club last night looking for her boyfriend.

Me and this Aussie guy both agreed he was most likely banging some Khmer chick in a room down the street. She was seriously hunting him for hours. haha

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

This came up on my feed recently. I hope she loses, this probably the worse thing you can do to someone you killed. Sue the family! I believe the cop involved in the case was the woman's husband. She as leaving a party at 1 am probably drunk. She should have been breathlized, but no charges were filed conveniently.

I've seen some insane examples of solipsism but this has to be the gold medal attempt.

Is the for real? The woman needs to be sent to jail for life!

Has she got no conscience to realize that she, being the drunk cunt she is, killed a young man? And that killing an innocent person, is the ultimate crime?

The audacity of these self entitled feminazi is sickening! Women like her are sick but what's even sicker is that she will get away with murder literally as she will play the victims card as a woman. If this was a man, he would have been in jail for life by now and daily raped by the other inmates.

Ad even sicker is the fucked up judicial system and overall system in NA that allow for these leeches and parasites to exist.

Toronto white women are beyond any hope and must be avoided like the plague! Toronto as a whole must be avoided as there's nothing in that shit hole.

A few years back, a businessman was doing 120mph and ran over a man in his bycicle. He then proceeded to sue the man's family for the damage the bike cause to his audi.

Some people are just straight up delusional.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Yeah this is a horrible tragedy and the aftermath just makes everything worse.

One aspect not being reported on much is the fact that the woman's husband is a police officer who was following her that night and was at the scene briefly before leaving with her, after making no attempt to save the kids:

INNISFIL - A woman who held Brandon Majewski’s hand in his last dying seconds after he was struck and killed by an SUV says she will never forget that night.

She says she recalls the driver’s “husband” suddenly appeared frantic at the side of the road and asked her their location so he could call police. She told him and he walked back to his wife’s vehicle.

“Then he was gone,” Lachance said. “I never saw him again.”

Alone, she attempted CPR but someone else with more expertise arrived and took over.

One thing continues to trouble her, she said, is why she and other witnesses were forced to remain at the scene for hours, until 5:30 a.m., as police conducted their investigation, while the driver of the vehicle and her husband were allowed to go home.

“That never sat right with us,” Lachance said. “It was very troubling … we always wondered why.”

...the woman’s husband, Jules Simon, a York Regional Police officer, is also suing for $100,000 for damages and expenses incurred because of his wife’s suffering.

According to the police report and court documents, Jules Simon was following his wife in another vehicle the night of tragedy.

The police report also states alcohol is not suspected and that Simon admitted to driving at 90 km/h in an 80 km/h zone. No charges were ever laid.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/04/25/wit...e-accident

I hope someone runs over both of these pieces of shit. I hope this shit hits the media big time and someone finds out and kills them both. I normally don't wish such things on anyone but some of these stories coming out these days is making me into a heartless dude.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Pretty ballsy suing when it reeks of a cover up.

Sounds like cops playing the get of out jail free card as usual.

Apparently the dead kid's 23 yrld older brother killed himself not long after the incident. I don't think I'm the only one who is wondering why he didn't take the plaintiff in this suit along for the ride.

Wouldn't you sue someone if you caused them damage? What's wrong with you? [Image: lol.gif]

Some Ontario Geography. Innisfil is not Toronto. It is a very small town surrounded by suburbs, formerly cottages with narrow roads. Its not at all part of the city.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

woman is 100% in the right on this. The quote you posted could not be full of more half-truths.
She's travelling the speed limit (for all intents and purposes, 55 in a 50 is the speed limit), and eh hits 3 kids at night, riding abreast (not in the shoulder or bike lane) who are all wearing black, with minimal reflectors and no helmets. Everything these kids could do to get struck got them struck. Police ruled the death an accident, gave an alcohol test, and found the woman innocent.
She's suing now because the family is suing her in civil court for 900,000, and there are allegations of libel (rumors that she was drunk or got off because of basically nonexistent family connections).
Kid is an idiot and dies in an accident, parents can't deal with it, and now want to bankrupt this lady who did nothing wrong.

Quote: (04-28-2014 06:37 PM)clever alias Wrote:  

woman is 100% in the right on this. The quote you posted could not be full of more half-truths.
She's travelling the speed limit (for all intents and purposes, 55 in a 50 is the speed limit), and eh hits 3 kids at night, riding abreast (not in the shoulder or bike lane) who are all wearing black, with minimal reflectors and no helmets. Everything these kids could do to get struck got them struck. Police ruled the death an accident, gave an alcohol test, and found the woman innocent.
She's suing now because the family is suing her in civil court for 900,000, and there are allegations of libel (rumors that she was drunk or got off because of basically nonexistent family connections).
Kid is an idiot and dies in an accident, parents can't deal with it, and now want to bankrupt this lady who did nothing wrong.

A friend of mine stated something similar...could be true, especially on innisfil beach road, narrow, not well lit/not lit, no real shoulder or sidewalk.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

my aunt struck a kid once. he ran out right in front of her car and got knocked out. police came, saw my aunt was not drunk, checked her phone and determined she was not using it, then measured her skid marks and calculated she was not speeding.

it sucks but these things happen. shes completely within her rights to defend herself legally

I read this yesterday, have to admit the boys were at fault for the incident. If the driver is in fact counter-suing the family then I don't believe they're in the wrong.

For most women, what matters is their pain, their hurt, and their trauma, that exist at that moment.

If the emotion of the moment is real, then (in their minds) reality must correspond to the emotion.

Other peoples' pain, hurt, and trauma are outside their capability for understanding.

Yep, that's the problem with these sort of stories... a lot of people don't like to admit that the reason these kids died was on the face of it because of their own stupidity. A driver, going the speed limit and with no alcohol in their system along a dark road is not going to be able to stop for some idiot who rushes out in front of them no matter how good a driver they are. The attitude of parents of kids who die in situations like these is that they will blame everyone else but their own children, because their sweet angels now up in Heaven could do no wrong while on Earth.

Quote: (04-28-2014 07:58 PM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

For most women, what matters is their pain, their hurt, and their trauma, that exist at that moment.

If the emotion of the moment is real, then (in their minds) reality must correspond to the emotion.

Other peoples' pain, hurt, and trauma are outside their capability for understanding.

we don't really know how she feels, but it doesn't matter. She is being sued for something she is not guilty of. It's a family that had a terrible tragedy and fell apart, and now the confused, angry, and hurt parents are lashing out because it's easier to rationalize "she did this to us" than "a preventable but terrible accident happened."

Again, I emphasize that the family sued her first for 900,000 in civil court, has tried to drag her and her partner through the mud, and her best course of action is to counter sue.

From what I read her boyfriend, a cop, rode behind her and sent her home without a breathalyzer test. Has this been confirmed? You'd think that would be the end of any sympathy for her.

Quote: (04-27-2014 09:58 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

A few years back, a businessman was doing 120mph and ran over a man in his bycicle. He then proceeded to sue the man's family for the damage the bike cause to his audi.

I remember that story. Here's probably one of the better write-ups about how Tomas Delgado (the driver) dropped the suit after extensive public pressure:

http://jalopnik.com/350788/tomas-delgado...e-of-satan

Remember when we told you how Tomas Delgado was suing the parents of the boy he struck and killed to recoup bodyshop money? Well it seems the Spanish people got a little miffed by what would have to be considered one of the most ill-conceived legal actions in Iberian history. Local outrage has pressured Delgado-the-sleazy D-bag into withdrawing the suit.