rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

8 Things women just don't do anymore
Things women just don't do anymore
Interesting, yet obvious to most men, read. Written by a woman, too.

http://www.examiner.com/list/8-things-wo...do-anymore
A happy man is a happy woman. Patrice said it, women don't want to hear it. Now they have Prozac.
Quote: (04-25-2014 04:14 PM)BookOfDeadNames Wrote:  

the best part is the responses, all these women justifying why they are lazy slobs. stats don't lie less guys are getting married or want to get married, especially the higher earning guys who are the "prized" ones among women. Stats don't lie there's a reason for it.

I think everyone would agree getting married is sacraficing freedom, other women, compromising, etc. If you have a women who's going to be your partner, support you instead of nag you, take care of your needs, etc then that sacrafice might be worth making for some guys but if I'm footing all the bills, giving up some freedom, giving up other women, it's definately not going to be for some women who doesn't cook, doesn't clean, nags instead of supports me, and still expects me to do all the hard work around the house, be the breadwinner, etc there's nothing in it for the man in that case.

Thought this was a great response...

So.....women who don't cook, who don't compliment a man, who don't clean, who don't work out/be presentable, who don't control their tongue, who don't dress up for dates, are liberated? Lol, I mean, literally LOL. Women who don't do these things end up being with a simp because he's the only type of man who will be with such a 'liberated' woman lol. And that 'liberated' woman will still be disappointed in her relationship. Eh.....a woman who actually does those things up there is more free than the so-called 'liberated' woman

Though the follow up to that response is the typical american women...

Women who don't do those things solely to get a man are liberated. That was the intent of this article, so don't get anything twisted. It has become really clear to me that men just don't know how to handle women having the freedom to act and live as they choose instead of how they're told to act to get a man.

apparently us men don't know how to handle fat, ugly, unkept, foulmouthed, nagging, unsupportive women.
Quote: (04-25-2014 06:28 PM)jamaicabound Wrote:  

Women who don't do those things solely to get a man are liberated. That was the intent of this article, so don't get anything twisted. It has become really clear to me that men just don't know how to handle women having the freedom to act and live as they choose instead of how they're told to act to get a man.

apparently us men don't know how to handle fat, ugly, unkept, foulmouthed, nagging, unsupportive women.

Yeah, I think we've all heard that "you can't handle a strong woman" thing repeatedly. It's very indicative of how clueless and self-involved women are. The obvious response is "who would want to?" Seriously, what do these women (who admit to having no attractive qualities) think they have to offer? Who would give up his freedom, money, time in order to "handle" someone?

The reverse isn't true at all, of course. Men spend huge amounts of time thinking about and figuring out what women find attractive. That's pretty much what game boils down to. On the beta side, attracting women is probably the key reason dudes get degrees, money, status...

It's not that men can't "handle" contemporary women, it's that they are not attracted to them. Sure, if the chick is still young and hot (or just easy enough) they'll be physically attracted enough to fuck her, but the necessary male/female polarity that inspires long-term devotion will be non-existent. Men focus on their bodies because that's the only thing feminine and attractive about them.

A liberated woman is like a bitchy, difficult man with a pussy. If such a thing existed, dudes would fuck them, but the idea of anything more serious would never even come up.

In order to want to commit to someone, thereby giving up a tremendous amount, a man has to benefit from the arrangement (cooking, cleaning, pleasant demeanor, etc.) and he needs to feel needed and appreciated by his partner. "Liberated" women bomb totally on both counts.

Women today are virtually obligated to make sure men never forget they are optional (of course only true as long as male created, run and maintained modern society continues without a hiccup.) Men are nice to have around, perhaps, but ultimately just another accessory. They should realize that this attitude destroys the protection/provisioning instinct in all but the lowest SMV, most desperate of men.

A man must be strong, a women must be vulnerable for long-term attraction and bonding to take place. Liberated women are already married to the state and to feminst pop culture.
For people who don't want to click:
  • Cook
  • Clean
  • Fix his plate (put the dinner on his plate)
  • Watch your mouth
  • Dish out compliments
  • Keep yourself up (work out, dress decently in public)
  • Dress up for dates
  • Anticipate his needs
The correct title should be:
6 Things Anglosphere Women JustbDont Do Anymore

As ther are still traditional women who not only love but embrace with open arms being a woman and being a caring, sweet and tender gf/spouse to their man. These are certainly not westernized or Anglo women for sure!
Quote: (04-25-2014 06:28 PM)jamaicabound Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2014 04:14 PM)BookOfDeadNames Wrote:  

the best part is the responses, all these women justifying why they are lazy slobs. stats don't lie less guys are getting married or want to get married, especially the higher earning guys who are the "prized" ones among women. Stats don't lie there's a reason for it.

I think everyone would agree getting married is sacraficing freedom, other women, compromising, etc. If you have a women who's going to be your partner, support you instead of nag you, take care of your needs, etc then that sacrafice might be worth making for some guys but if I'm footing all the bills, giving up some freedom, giving up other women, it's definately not going to be for some women who doesn't cook, doesn't clean, nags instead of supports me, and still expects me to do all the hard work around the house, be the breadwinner, etc there's nothing in it for the man in that case.

Thought this was a great response...

So.....women who don't cook, who don't compliment a man, who don't clean, who don't work out/be presentable, who don't control their tongue, who don't dress up for dates, are liberated? Lol, I mean, literally LOL. Women who don't do these things end up being with a simp because he's the only type of man who will be with such a 'liberated' woman lol. And that 'liberated' woman will still be disappointed in her relationship. Eh.....a woman who actually does those things up there is more free than the so-called 'liberated' woman

Though the follow up to that response is the typical american women...

I saw this response as well, from "Fit to Be Queen":

"The idea that a woman is to serve a man is so rooted in sexism, I don’t know where to begin. . . . Why is everything about a man’s pleasure, so he can shine, so he can feel like a man? . . . I need a man who recognizes that I am just as smart, capable, and worthy as he."

I guess she won't mind being the one to pay the bills, then. Did she lose touch with her own feminine desire to want a man who's superior to her?

If she's "fit to be a queen" then why is she going to be the one slaving away in the workplace, rather than sitting home and letting a man do the hard work, while she alleviates her boredom with some tasks around the house, and gives him a few gestures of admiration and appreciation?