rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I don't know you well enough yet... getting the number

So I'm on Badoo messaging this girl for a while, and she seems like she wants to meet up and stuff. After we talked for a while about meeting up and everything I ask her for her number. She asks me if she can wait off a while on that because she doesn't know me well enough yet. I haven't responded to her yet. Any advice?

"Give me your number and we can keep talking." If not move on. Plenty of fish out there.

Quote: (04-25-2014 05:39 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

"Give me your number and we can keep talking." If not move on. Plenty of fish out there.

Yeah, thanks man. I was thinking and worrying about it too much. Kind of a bad habit that I need to break. Ended up doing it this way and getting her number anyway.

She's not looking to fuck.

Team Nachos

Quote: (04-25-2014 07:12 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Why do you say that?

Quote: (04-25-2014 07:14 AM)Kaleb Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2014 07:12 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Why do you say that?

Girls give out their number like candy on Halloween. She's milking you for attention.

Team Nachos

Banging should always be the goal, getting number is just the process.

It could be the culture but from my experience girls can literally be sexting and agree to meet up and everything then flake / stop responding 30 minutes before the actual date.

I always go for the number after a few texts back and forth, they either give their number, ignore me and keep talking, don't respond, and block me. (you should thank them for not wasting your valuable time lol)

Either way keep it moving, don't spend so much time on one girl.

Tinder, OKC, POF strategy