rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100 approachs group mode??
00 approachs group mode??
Any interested parties,

Was wondering would anyone be interested in doing the 100 hundred approach program in a group.

Im open to suggestions, but here are a few thoughts:
We could just enter a few objectives and get on with it
We could bounce ideas off each other i.e one persons strength may be another persons weakness
Most importantly check in on each other, motivate, etc

Im not looking for anyone to hold my hand or compete with, I just think it could be a good way to have a bit more fun during the 100 approaches and get a bit of momentum going for anyone that seems to be stop starting with this.

If its been done before,apologies for not researching properly but fuck it lets do it again.

A bit of background im 28 next mth, Just recently moved to london, good social skills, done my fair share of partying and traveling, have approach anxiety mild to high (it fluctuates) and looking to turn good streaks into constant streaks of woman

*approaches. Fuck sake!
I am very interested in this, however very busy the next month so won't start my war on approach anxiety until middle of June.
Was planning to do challenge of 200 approaches and 30 dates before during 2014.

Sending you a PM.
Great to here.