rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kaley Cuoco gets married and proceeds to uglify herself

I would smash this girl to pieces but she seems to be right on schedule.

Marriage, short hair, trashy tattoo ...just waiting for her to get fat.

Kaley Cuoco cuts off her hair in favor of shorter style

[Image: kaley-cuoco1.jpg]

http://hollywoodnewsdaily.com/2014/kaley...style/508#

Kaley Cuoco cuts hair short

“The Big Bang Theory” actress had her hair cut above her shoulders in a new, choppy, style, and it looks great.

Kaley Cuoco showed off her new ‘do on Instagram, and one reason for her new haircut could be to highlight her brand new back of the neck tattoo.

Kaley was recently spotted sporting her new ink which commemorates her wedding date with husband Ryan Sweeting in roman numerals.

Penny’s new look

Cuoco cut quite a big of hair off, and it seems her “Big Bang Theory” character, Penny, will also have a new look, perhaps for her acting career?

We’re loving Kaley’s new hair style, and we think she looks great with her hair at any length, but this is a great spring style for the gorgeous blonde actress.

What do you think of Kaley Cuoco’s new haircut? Do you like it better short or longer? Tweet us @OMGNewsDaily or leave a comment below.

Team Nachos

the haircut looks bad, but the back of the neck wedding tattoo...thats barely one step above a 'property of' biker tattoo. Not flattering but that guy owns that chick, unless he also has a tattoo to match....which he does, I just looked it up. Matching, on his wrist. Game over man...game over.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Marriage seems to be a punishment now days.

Deus vult!

What I was always thinking about Kelly Cuaco - that she basically got famous for essentially playing herself. A typical modern choice addicted, alpha cock addicted, beta bux entitled, celebrity worshiping, mass culture consuming girl who cannot bear reality and anything psychologically uncomfortable, is somewhat pretty but evidently in a risk group to become chubby if not kept in line by a group of TV show producers and in commitment department is not worth a penny.

So now her husband has to look at that tattoo of their wedding date when he's banging her from behind. Sure it's "cute" now cause she still young and thin. But it'll be a torturous reminder of his greatest mistake when she balloons up to 300 pounds and he still has to fuck her. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (04-24-2014 06:51 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

So now her husband has to look at that tattoo of their wedding date when he's banging her from behind. Sure it's "cute" now cause she still young and thin. But it'll be a torturous reminder of his greatest mistake when she balloons up to 300 pounds and he still has to fuck her. [Image: lol.gif]

he gets to look at it when he bangs her and then gets to look at his own when he's eventually not getting laid at all and jerking off in the shower....

Quote:Quote:

“The Big Bang Theory” actress had her hair cut above her shoulders in a new, choppy, style, and it looks great.

Do these people honestly believe this shit, or do they cringe while writing it and only do it to get money? I wonder sometimes.

Ok at least she has some hair left and she hasn't turned into Miley Cyrus. A woman can still be really pretty with that hair length (just look at Alizee). Still, what a shame.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I know some guys who were speaking all the time about how how she is. Of course "WB", but I didn't really see anything special in her.
Comparing her to someone who is considered heavily overrated here in looks - I would definitely prefer young Gwyneth Paltrow over her [Image: angel.gif]

I hope btw there one day I will be asked in office to write a short article about new look of well known female sports star... and I will push for "he looks much worse now with short hair and tattoe". This would be serious fun.

Quote: (04-24-2014 07:02 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

he gets to look at it when he bangs her and then gets to look at his own when he's eventually not getting laid at all and jerking off in the shower....

Do you find ironic she placed it on the back of her neck? She has it but doesn't have to look at it everyday. But his is openly placed on his arm as a constant reminder.

Team Nachos

Kaley Cuoco: the hot chick beta nerds have been whacking off to since The Big Bang Theory started because they stupidly think they might actually have a chance with her.

Quote: (04-24-2014 07:24 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-24-2014 07:02 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Do you find ironic she placed it on the back of her neck? She has it but doesn't have to look at it everyday. But his is openly placed on his arm as a constant reminder.

indeed. Hers is more 'upper back' than neck even. She can cover it up easily, her husbands is on his watch line...front and center. Granted he has alot already but his is also surrounded by a heart.

I preferred her on '8 Simple Rules To Date My Teenage Daughter'.

I lost interest in her a couple of years ago - because she started to bloat up. I am guesing she lost the weight for her wedding - but it is a worrying sign. It is the same with Christina Aguilera - once you have seen them go down the Path of Fattitude - you know they are a walking time bomb. No matter how slim they may be in the future.

If I ever get married, one of my conditions for my wife will be: "I will never cut my hair short".

Wald

Quote: (04-24-2014 08:30 AM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

If I ever get married, one of my conditions for my wife will be: "I will never cut my hair short".

Wald

And then she will do it anyway, knowing how you'll never dare divorce her and receive an ass raping. The only solution is to marry somewhere where the law doesn't provide a huge bonus to women in case of a divorce.

Offtopic, carry on [Image: banana.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (04-24-2014 08:42 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Wald

And then she will do it anyway, knowing how you'll never dare divorce her and receive an ass raping. The only solution is to marry somewhere where the law doesn't provide a huge bonus to women in case of a divorce.

I'm starting to think the best, most masculine approach is to just say fuck it and start knocking bitches up if that's what you want to do. Will the government forcibly take much of your income and redistribute it? Sure, and that sucks, but it's also just money. If you're a man and you have actual useful skills, there'll always be more money. Plus, I suspect many of use are happy with a fairly minimalist lifestyle. It doesn't take a six figure income to live like a king if you avoid debt, mortgage, big car payments and all the other shit that makes average guys slaves to their jobs and possessions. Should we really let the government and feminists render us infertile and terminate our genetic lineage with financial threats? That's basically what's going on.

[Image: uh-hmmmm-are-you-fucking-kidding-me.jpg]

I've noticed on the show she hyphenated her name. Kaley Cuoco-Smelling.

She's become REALLY fat on the show and not to mention still holds that obnoxious "princess" syndrome.

I hope Leonard gets some balls and stands up to her calling her out as fat and entitled. That would make the show a lot more interesting. I can't stand how much of a wimp he is.

Quote: (04-24-2014 09:30 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

I can't stand how much of a wimp he is.

The Big Bang Theory is of the wimps, by the wimps, for the wimps.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

preferred the other blonde in that show.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

She's been going downhill for years. She's fat now. She used to be a thin tennis player whom was hot as hell.. Now.. not even close.

Shoulder length hair is fine in my book.

When girls chop their hair, this playlist starts looping

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

Quote: (04-24-2014 06:44 AM)Mage Wrote:  

What I was always thinking about Kelly Cuaco - that she basically got famous for essentially playing herself. A typical modern choice addicted, alpha cock addicted, beta bux entitled, celebrity worshiping, mass culture consuming girl who cannot bear reality and anything psychologically uncomfortable, is somewhat pretty but evidently in a risk group to become chubby if not kept in line by a group of TV show producers and in commitment department is not worth a penny.
Heh, good one.

Also how is a haircut news?

Quote: (04-24-2014 08:42 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Wald

Come on man, did I say "if I ever got married in America"?

Give me a break here [Image: biggrin.gif]

Wald

Relevent: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7818.html
(Kaley Cuoco is getting fat)

I'm the King of Beijing!