rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fake text thread

Fake text thread

This thread is for when you are in the field and are trying to pretend like you are getting texts from hot girls but are really just trying to look cool on your iPhone.

You don't have to write anything profound here.

So post whatever here as long it helps you get that pussy!

Fake text thread

You mean instances of "pretending to text in awkward situations"?

Or like texts you let girls see on your phone, that are actually fake??

I'm confused, isn't this the kind of behavior we deplore in women today? It reminds of a recent post on one of the threads of the girl trying to swipe through Instagram in the Subway where there was no service.

With that said, I do this sometimes when I'm indoors, and can not light up a cigarette instead...

You don't get there till you get there

Fake text thread

More of the first one.

I would never show a girl RVF

[Image: hamster3.gif]

And BTW, I've swooped girls in the subway (most recent was a spanish girl with an ass to make the king of Morocco bow) asking them for the time when it's clear that everybody has smartphones.

Your phone could be broke.. it doesn't matter. If she thinks you are hot, she's going to give you green lights on almost anything you say.

If you are cool, it almost doesn't matter what you say.

Fake text thread

There's an app called fake text that you can use. There's also one for fake phone calls. I've used the fake phone call one before to leave a chicks house after fucking. She was a broad that knew my girlfriend well, so I didn't want her to get pissy after I hit it a few times and bailed.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Fake text thread

Accidentally posted this in another thread: Ha that's awesome.

I thought this thread would be really funny with guys giving realtime feedback and random thoughts etc.

Fake text thread

Sitting in between a couple but nothing go on yet for me.