rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Toronto, Canada

I know Toronto gets a very bad rap on this forum, and I can see why, but there isn’t a proper datasheet for Toronto so I decided to make one. There are plenty of annoyances, but if your game is decent and you go out regularly I don’t see any reason why you can’t get laid consistently from cold approach.

About me:
White, about 6 foot tall, around 30 years old, average build, quite good looking.

Season:
Best time to visit is June/July/Aug/Sept. The winter is long and brutal. In the summer, people are generally happier and spend more time outside on patios.

City vibe:
Very professional. People tend to show up to parties but not really get hammered and go home early. Polite and surface-friendly.
Very cosmopolitan, 50% of people living in Toronto were born outside of Canada.

Girls:
Huge variety in terms of ethnicity and type. So would suit anyone’s taste. Attitude is somewhat of a problem, with 6s occasionally acting like 9s.

Getting around:
Taxis are everywhere downtown that you can flag down from the street, every cab company charges the same price. Other than that there are 24-hour night buses and street cars (trams). Subway closes at around 1:30am so not really an option for heading back from a night out.

Where to stay:
Typical North American city situation regarding hotels/ apartments/hostels. Pick a place right downtown. Around King & Spadina is a good option.

NIGHTGAME

Scenes: I will divide the city into 5 main nightlife scene locations, although there are other spots that are outside of these locations.

Club district
Younger crowd. Absolute shitshow on Fri/Sat nights. Lots of police, drunk people fighting over dumb shit. Girls dress pretty sexy though with short dresses.

King West
Upscale bars and lounges. Hottest girls.

Ossington strip
Hipster-ish. Lots of small bars. Good for bar hopping. E.g. Painted Lady, Crooked Star, Baby Huey. Girls are generally not hot here.

Queen West
Quite upscale, located close to Ossington so has a bit of that vibe to it too, but less hipter. Hotter girls.

Little Italy
Good for bar hopping. Lots of small bars and some decent clubs. Wouldn’t recommend it for guys rolling solo.

[Image: S3qeFgK.jpg]

General:
•Last call is 2am. There are afterhours places but I don’t dig them too much.
•Bars and nightclubs change hands/get rebranded or closed down often. And the quality of a venue can change rapidly. This is probably true in general, but in Toronto this seems to be especially true.
•Sat is the main party night in Toronto, lots of options. Thur is good too. Fri can be rather quiet surprisingly. On fri/sat, post 2am street game can keep you going till after 3am as there is a lot of foot traffic of girls coming out of the bars and clubs and lingering around/walking.
•Drinking is annoyingly expensive. A pint at a regular pub would cost around $6 plus tip. Imports are more. Cover charges to clubs are typically $10-$20.
•There are hardly any exclusive places. There are some places that won’t let you in if you roll up solo, or without girls, but it’s usually not a problem (nothing at all like what I hear happens in major US cities like LA and NYC).
•Ratios are typically going to be pretty bad. Aka a good ol’ fashioned pipe convention.

Daily breakdown of good spots:

MONDAY
C lounge: nice-looking bar/lounge with dancefloor inside and a cool outdoor area with bar and a large shallow pool.
Thompson hotel: can be tough to get in. Solid option for a Monday night.

TUESDAY
Bloke and 4th: lounge - loud, upscale. Personally I don’t like this place, but probably the best talent on a Tue night since it’s a lot of industry people, and a rather tough door policy.

WEDNESDAY
Sneaky Dees: student bar with dance floor, very cheap drinks.
Brassai: upscale bar with dancefloor, includes large outdoor area, older more sophisticated crowd.

THURSDAY
Madison: Multi-storey super-massive student pub. The Maddy is a Toronto staple, everyone would probably know about this place. PUA central. People generally tend to go through phases of hating this place but then going back there. Huge line up if you get here late.
Grace o’mallies: Irish pub with dance floor. Studenty crowd. Busy.

FRIDAY
Spice route: upscale bar, good place to warm up with a beer, rendezvous with your buddy/wing before heading somewhere else.
Drake: bar/club on Queen West. Upstairs and downstairs dance floors. Another bar upstairs, more chill. Solid option.
C-lounge.

SATURDAY
Everleigh: club with outdoor area on King West. Solid.
Cube: dancefloor downstairs, large open-air rooftop with a bar upstairs where it’s quieter.
Baby Huey: bar, 2-floors, trap music. Not really my scene but this place is probably the most popping place on Ossington.
Product: newly-rebranded club.
Cake: bar/club. Not too big, not expensive, decent option.

SUNDAY
Uniun: club. Dance floor on the main floor, and a more chill bar area beneath it. Industry night, aka hot bartenders partying.

Other mentions:
Muzik, and Maison: haven’t been to these so can’t vouch for them but these are upscale and rather exclusive, and are worth checking out I’d say for the hot girls.
Guvernment: ‘world famous’ large club. I do not recommend it though.

[Image: image1.jpg]

ONLINE GAME

OkCupid, POF are the main ones. Can definitely get laid off them, if you are willing to spend the time on it to find some 6s and 7s , and the occasional 8. The Tinder gravy train in Toronto left a longgg time ago, but recently met a guy here who puts in a lot of effort and still kills it on tinder.

DAYGAME

I don’t do much daygame, much more of a nightgame guy. Here are the main spots:

Eaton centre
PUA central. This is the biggest mall in Toronto. Lots of guys approaching, it’s been in the local media as you may have heard.

U of T campus
Large open campus right downtown. Problem is, it’s U of T (University of Toronto). Everyone takes their studies super seriously and it’s just not a fun kind of campus. I’d imagine York to be much better (far from downtown, haven’t been). There’s also Ryerson University, George Brown, and OCAD.

Queen Street
Lots of retail stores, restaurants and such like, with lots of foot traffic. Good for street game.

Eaton center
[Image: Eaton.jpg]

OTHER GAME:

ROM parties
The Royal Ontario Museum, one of the main museums in Toronto, does this thing on Friday nights where they transform the museum into a nightclub. Really. Booze, live DJ and a dancefloor. Pretty odd experience to be getting hammered and/or hitting on girls in a museum. Lots of girls, dressed nicely. Not many people approaching. For a guy with a more chill style of game, this is a great option.

Speed dating
25dates speed dating, think this is the main speed dating site in Toronto. Expensive ($50) but I find speed dating really fun. You have about twenty 3-minute dates, back to back with a half-time break. For each person you tick yes or no, and then they give you their email address if matched. Tried this a few times (they have a ‘men: 20-29, women: 20-27’ event once a month). Girls were surprisingly good looking. A lot of decent looking girls and the top several are pretty hot. Only a few fatties.

Gay pride weekend
Easily the best festival in town. End of June. Absolute goldmine. Happens on Church St, which is the ‘gay’ street in Toronto. Tonnes of (straight) girls, lots of bars, lots of fun. Very sexualized vibe. Party keeps going till about 4am. Can get instant make outs with girls on the street easily, and more. I saw a guy banging a girl right on the sidewalk with people watching towards the end of the night. The other festivals like Taste of the Danforth, Nuit Blanche are overhyped garbage.

Meetups
For those who don’t know, there is a website called meetup.com that hosts all sorts of meetups from groups of people interested in some topic. Photography, food, knitting, anything basically. Amongst those there are a couple of large social meetups held in bars, a kind of pub night. This is a bit of a goldmine…of 6s. A lot of dudes, but the competition is laughably bad. After doing cold approach at top clubs here, meetup is a f#cking joke.

Serbian parties
Every long weekend, the Serbians have one of these parties. It’s held at a club in Toronto, and it’s not exclusive to Serbians, nor do you have to speak Serbian. Large proportion of the people inside will be Serbian though. Only been to a couple events. The talent I saw the first time I went was enough to warrant this entry alone. Incredible. Went there recently but was too drunk to properly assess it.

Oasis Aqualounge
Upscale sex-club. Has a pool, hot tub, various rooms, etc. Need to bring a girl with you to get in, and it’s a steep $80 cover charge for the two of you. Haven’t been myself, but a good mate of mine has been there a couple times. People just fuck by the bar in the open or anywhere really. Might be of interest to some people so I thought I’d add it to the list.

TIFF
The world famous Toronto International Film Festival. Takes place in Sept for about 2 weeks. Lots of celebrities in town, not sure how to break into that scene with the exclusive parties and events during these two weeks, but I’m sure it can be done, and would be worth doing.

ROM party:
[Image: fnl2.jpeg]

DAY2 SPOTS

Lots of places to choose from, location is probably key when choosing a venue if you are trying to close, not the quality of the place. Some of my personal favourites:

Art square café
Daytime spot. A café/bar that doubles up as an art gallery with paintings hanging up on walls that you can buy. Cool spot.

Moroco chocolat
Daytime spot. Very nice looking upscale place with a good tea selection. I only ever go there to buy a pot of tea, everything else is majorly overpriced.

Panorama bar
Upscale, very expensive. Has the best view of any bar in Toronto. You can see the whole skyline, and I recommend coming here for one drink as it gets dark and the city lights come on. Can go on the patio and look at the view without any glass in the way.

7West
24 hour multi-storey café/bar. Very cosy spot, kinda hidden away, not your typical 24 hour place at all.

Pravda vodka bar
Full of old school Soviet memorabilia, so the décor is unusual/interesting.

Berber
Moroccan-inspired bar. Very nice décor.

Guu Sakabar
Fun Japanese place where all the people working there loudly cheer every time someone walks in and leaves the place. Like full on shouting whoo/yeaaah. Pretty jokes. Can tell the girl you are famous just before you walk in and when you walk in everyone will suddenly cheer as they see you. She obviously wouldn’t believe you, but then be confused, as everyone working there stopped what they're doing for a second to loudly greet you. Pretty good laugh. Great for a double day2 with your wing.

Berber
[Image: berber-lounge.jpg]

NON-GAME THINGS TO DO

CN tower
It’s expensive to go up, probably not worth it unless you’re really into towers.

Ripley’s Aquarium
Fish and that. Recently opened, pricey but meant to be very good, haven’t been yet though.

Toronto islands
You can take a ferry to the islands and spend an afternoon there biking around/chilling/having a bbq. Amazing view of Toronto from the island when it starts to get dark.

Neighbourhoods
This is probably one of the best things about Toronto, if you like that sort of thing. It’s made up of many different neighbourhoods close together where you can walk around and go to (semi-) authentic restaurants etc to try out the food and that. Greek town, Little Italy, Korea Town, Chinatown, etc.

Kensington market on pedestrian Sundays
One Sunday a month in summer time the streets are closed off to cars, loads of people wandering around, street food, fire jugglers, small bands playing. Solid daygame option too.

Dundas square
A large square downtown with bright displays everywhere, somewhat similar to Times Square in NYC.

Museums
Museums are pretty shit here, don’t bother.

[Image: photodune-201359-toronto-skyline-m.jpg]

CONCLUSION

This is of course just my take on the city – others could easily have their own preferences, and it’s a big city so there is a lot of room for different perspectives, based on their individual style and the options available. I think I captured the most important stuff.

So for all you cool cats who want to experience the infamous city and see it for yourself, the summer is coming so you’re all cordially invited.

Nice datasheet. Me and couple homies are planning to visit for the OVOfest festivities. Do you have any info on that? Is it worth being in the city around that time?

This was great man, nice job man.

If you're looking for a sweet summer spot in the afternoon check out a place called Earl's downtown. It's become super popular lately.

Also on the topic of Tinder, the guy that Espresso referenced who kills it is a buddy of mine from high-school. He has fucked nearly 35 girls off Tinder, all of them in his car. He even told me a great story about how he once picked up a girl in his car who was wearing fairy wings and begged him to let her suck his dick but he was weirded out and made her leave. The guy was going to fuck a girl who had colon cancer off Tinder just for the story, but then got cold feet and tried to set me up with her instead. Things went sour after he asked her if she did anal. Classic.

I would also add that for museums the Royal Ontario Museum is definitely worth checking out. The Yorkville area is worth walking around as well, it's pretty trendy and there's a lot to do.

I was just about to post up a thread asking for specific / new Toronto data, and saw that you posted this thread earlier today. Great timing.

I'm moving to Toronto in a week, and will be spending the next four months there. I was pretty disappointed after reading everything else on the forum about Tdot, but this gives me a bit of hope.

Those ROM parties look like my scene, definitely going to check that out. Unfortunately, I will be gone before TIFF, which sucks, cause I've got in's for the media scene there with the Soho House and stuff.

My experience in Toronto so far has mostly been upscale resto-bar type venues for work meetings, but I'm hoping to check out the indie scene while I'm there. I haven't gotten my hipster-feminazi notch yet, and have made it a challenge for the summer.

PS. If anyone wants to chill over the next couple months in the city, shoot me a PM.

Quote: (04-20-2014 10:07 AM)iWin Wrote:  

Nice datasheet. Me and couple homies are planning to visit for the OVOfest festivities. Do you have any info on that? Is it worth being in the city around that time?

Not talking from personal experience, but my research tells me that OVO is the same weekend as Veld and Caribana in Toronto. Apparently Caribana is a great time, but my friends who said that are Trini, so it depends what your flavor of choice is.

Great Report Espresso!

The two clubs you left out are mainstays of mine, Muzik is a great club in a spacious venue. Summertime they have a nice open patio and this club seems to draw different faces every week.
Maison I don't like as much but if you catch it when there is a guest DJ, it can be crazy. There is a big BPM scene in Toronto and girls come out for these events. I have actually seen girls leaving these venues solo.
Last night I was at Switch, not a bad spot with a very young crowd.
Beside Maison, there is a cool restaurant bar place called Buono Notte. It might have jumped the shark by now, the first time I went the ratio was 70/30. A lot of gals having dinner ($32 pizza) and the drinks are hefty, so be warned.
I don't know if I have been doing too many drugs but I am beginning to like this city again. The problem is you really have to know where to look. Dare I say you need a bit of game and you need to make approaches.
Many dudes I have talked to claim Toronto has better talent than Montreal, I hope to confirm next month.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (04-20-2014 12:29 PM)panache Wrote:  

Not talking from personal experience, but my research tells me that OVO is the same weekend as Veld and Caribana in Toronto. Apparently Caribana is a great time, but my friends who said that are Trini, so it depends what your flavor of choice is.

Oh wow, didn't even realize that. Think we'll just post up downtown and ask locals about the best parties in that case.

I wouldn't recommend coming Caribana weekend, hotels are overpriced and lot of gals stay home or leave town.

Film Festival is a great time because bars open til 4

Our New Blog:

Quote: (04-20-2014 12:48 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Great Report Espresso!

The two clubs you left out are mainstays of mine, Muzik is a great club in a spacious venue. Summertime they have a nice open patio and this club seems to draw different faces every week.
Maison I don't like as much but if you catch it when there is a guest DJ, it can be crazy. There is a big BPM scene in Toronto and girls come out for these events. I have actually seen girls leaving these venues solo.
Beside Maison, there is a cool restaurant bar place called Buono Notte. It might have jumped the shark by now, the first time I went the ratio was 70/30. A lot of gals having dinner ($32 pizza) and the drinks are hefty, so be warned.
I don't know if I have been doing too many drugs but I am beginning to like this city again. The problem is you really have to know where to look. Dare I say you need a bit of game and you need to make approaches.
Many dudes I have talked to claim Toronto has better talent than Montreal, I hope to confirm next month.

I agree with everything. Another place I've had luck is Brant House, where you tend get a lot people from out of town but the crowd went down hill the last few years. Last I heard they closed it down to renovate it into a new place.

Thanks guys.

Don't know about OVO but I'm not a fan of Caribana weekend. There are definitely better times to visit Toronto. Unless you are particularly into the whole Caribana thing, I would avoid.

Quote: (04-20-2014 12:48 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Great Report Espresso!

How's Muzik and Maison?

I've heard Muzik has a 25+ age limit or something similiar? I've heard Maison is 21+(I'm 20).

Agree on Thompson being a good spot. Just get on guestlist and dress well and you'll be fine for getting in. I went there for the first time last Monday, had a good time. Bloke and 4th is alright, some nights its pretty good.

Fantastic data sheet. Really excited to get back in the city, I grew up and went to High School in Toronto but have been abroad studying since I graduated HS, but will be back working in the city this summer. Any advice on where to roll solo as a young guy? Don't want to have to rely on a wingman if I don't have to. I'm stylish and can hold my own at a more upscale place, but I'm worried I'll get blown out if I roll into the Thompson or the Drake because I'll be one of the youngest guys there. Feeling like Sneaky D's or the Maddy will be some of my go-to spots, but I'll have to hit everything up to see whats good. Can't wait to get back in the city this summer.

Quote: (04-28-2014 01:55 AM)classicjimmy Wrote:  

Fantastic data sheet. Really excited to get back in the city, I grew up and went to High School in Toronto but have been abroad studying since I graduated HS, but will be back working in the city this summer. Any advice on where to roll solo as a young guy? Don't want to have to rely on a wingman if I don't have to. I'm stylish and can hold my own at a more upscale place, but I'm worried I'll get blown out if I roll into the Thompson or the Drake because I'll be one of the youngest guys there. Feeling like Sneaky D's or the Maddy will be some of my go-to spots, but I'll have to hit everything up to see whats good. Can't wait to get back in the city this summer.

Dress well and I don't think it'll be an issue. Have some facial hair as well. I"m 20 but I rarely get carded at upscale places.

You could add Kensington Market as a area/district with a good amount of bars. They aren't all Hipster wastelands as you would expect either. Places like Supermarket have a good diverse crowd and get some good talent on the weekends. This sheet reminds me how much Toronto changes, because even know I realized point black many of my old stomping grounds have changed, and also having to re-think how I approach venues .. once again. Also, I have realized I haven't done King West hard in years. I don't think I have hit a King West bar aside from Everleigh in about a year and a half which can be a lifetime in Toronto nightlife. New places such as Lost and Found have been getting a good amount of buzz. TATTOO also has been re-branded from the old Tattoo Rock Parlour and I've been there twice and have had a good time.

Ossington for a while was my stomping grounds. I have seen it changed and become even more mainstream. The whole "Hipster" vibe of the strip has nearly vanished. You don't see the gypsy queens here anymore. My old go-to spot Baby Huey which the OP was not a fan of used to be me bread and butter as the "home" set-up made it feel more like a house party and those couches up stars with some good lighting made for a good transition spot to try and scam makeouts. I have not been there in months though, last time I tried to hit it up it was lined up and the crowd looked younger and more ratchet (trap gods, and Trap whores). I find that Dundas West is the new bar-strip and its the strip that the Hipsters have all run off too. Some venues there can be decent but they vary so much from week to week and they are all on the smaller side, to small, to get aggressive with gaming. These would be ideal just to venue change to some "new" and "cool" spot that your broad may not no about. Most, aside from the really busy places won't have any line-ups and you can transition out and in with ease.

MY big detrrurant is pricing. Going out in Toronto isn't cheap and for me I would rather grease guest lists or a locked down spot and pay a minimum to go out hunting and deal with the same flaky bitches, then have to pay $20 just for the "privilege" to wait in line to drink watered down drinks and talk to those same flaky bitches. Anything more then $10 cover isn't worth it for me. Not out of cheapness, but out of principal, as I see no difference in exclusivity or ease the more you drop to get into a bar. I pay higher cover charges to go to Swinger clubs so its not like pricing bugs me, but its the principal of it all as noted that bothers me.

Its also interesting OP finds Saturdays the best. I admit I don't even notice and at times I would shoot for weekdays to deal with a strictly Toronto crowd versus suburb people on the weekends. One thing I do notice is that places go a lot more quiet in the heat of the summer time. On the weekends locals run off the the cottages and the festivals on the street and the bars loose a ton of volume. Only a few I find with entrenched weekly nights still keep their volumes while the rest get very quiet. During the summer I gravitate more towards tourist bars and bite the bullet of having to pay jacked up cover charges. Dump zones like Aria you will find me in once a month simply because its likely the first bar many Tourists and new language/visa students will hit up once they arrive to Toronto. That place is a hole IMO but its full of young sluts so see the value you in that venue as you may wish.

Toronto nightlife has gotten more quiet for me and my style. My old standard of hitting up monthly parties put on by certain promoters have gone dry so I have been thinking how to re-format this. My Mansion family has gone cold and now just vs a festival once a year (Foundry) and make their bank purely of that versus their old monthly parties. Other monthly's have just gotten to old with the crowd. I don't like partying with the 30 year old hip-hop crowd. I can only hear Mary J Blige "real love" so many times, this scene I grew up with I now want no part of as I find it dated and full of old bitches.

Quote: (04-28-2014 01:55 AM)classicjimmy Wrote:  

You can absolutely roll solo if you prefer in most places in Toronto. I used to roll solo for cold approach for about 8 months a few years ago to work on my game. Your biggest problem in fact might be getting in at some places if you show up solo as a young looking guy, but it's not really an issue. Like Saladin said dress well, and maybe have some facial hair.

If you are below 21, I suggest get a fake ID because a lot of the top-end places in Toronto have a 21 age limit for guys (or even higher), as opposed to the standard 19. Even the Maddy on Thurs is now 21+ for guys I believe.

Quote: (04-28-2014 08:08 AM)kosko Wrote:  

This sheet reminds me how much Toronto changes,

...in about a year and a half which can be a lifetime in Toronto nightlife.

Yeah, it's insane isn't it. Places can go from the best night in town to shut in like a year. Some examples from just the last few years:
Cheval on King West. Used to be best night on Sunday, with some of the hottest talent you'd find anywhere in Toronto (exclusive industry night). Then it went downhill, then gone.
Devil's Martini. Was popular, shut down. Re-opened as Uniun after some modifications.
Century room. Was one of the best places in town. Awesome Tue nights.Then it was just OK. Then closed. Now it's Everleigh.
This is London. Used to be one of the top clubs. Gone. Re-opened as Product.
Levack Block on Ossington. Used to be possibly the best place on the Ossington strip. Gone. Not sure why, it was still popping when it suddenly closed.
Lot 332. Closed. Re-opened as Rich. Closed. Don't think this place was ever any good though so no surprise here.
Brant house. Gone.

Its also interesting OP finds Saturdays the best. I admit I don't even notice and at times I would shoot for weekdays to deal with a strictly Toronto crowd versus suburb people on the weekends.

Saturday is the night with most options, and most people out. But a specific place on a weekday can be better than a specific place on a Saturday. You are absolutely right about the suburban weekend crowd which messes up logistics royally.

Dump zones like Aria you will find me in once a month simply because its likely the first bar many Tourists and new language/visa students will hit up once they arrive to Toronto. That place is a hole IMO but its full of young sluts so see the value you in that venue as you may wish.

Haha, I was debating whether or not to include Aria in my sheet. Decided against it eventually on the grounds of it being too much of a hole, but I'll definitely end up there this summer at some point.

RVF meetup at Aria? Let's play who can take a homeless girl back to their place first.

Great datasheet! The ROM parties on Friday can be pretty cool and a good place to approach in a more laid back, indirect manner.

Quote: (04-28-2014 08:09 PM)Yeti Wrote:  

Great datasheet! The ROM parties on Friday can be pretty cool and a good place to approach in a more laid back, indirect manner.

Ask and ye shall receive

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-31228-...#pid714086

Anyone know where to find out if spots are 19+ or 21+? I'm under 21 but I have a fake, but I'd rather not use it if I don't have to, but at the same time don't want to get turned at the door because I gave them the wrong pics of plastic. Not worried about strictness as my card is pretty on point, but just would prefer to not use it when I don't have to.

Quote: (04-30-2014 12:01 AM)classicjimmy Wrote:  

Anyone know where to find out if spots are 19+ or 21+? I'm under 21 but I have a fake, but I'd rather not use it if I don't have to, but at the same time don't want to get turned at the door because I gave them the wrong pics of plastic. Not worried about strictness as my card is pretty on point, but just would prefer to not use it when I don't have to.

You can look up the place you're interested in on clubcrawlers to check the minimum age, as well as music type, cover charge, etc.

Here's the info for Tryst, for example.

[Image: 9AyMA7J.jpg]

OVOfest is during Caribana weekend so it depends if you are into that. Personally, I love Caribana; we'll be going for the third time this year. You probably won't meet too many locals, especially if they are of the age of 25 or older as they've experienced Caribana enough and its dried out to them. But you will meet people from ALL over which to me, is the highlight. Things are definitely overpriced because of the festival but its still a good time. Just avoid the Sheraton hotel.

What OP also said about attitudes is true. The wackest of chicks think they are dime pieces. When we went to Miami last year, there was this girl from Toronto sitting at our table and a few other girls from Chicago. The girl from Toronto asked everyone where they were from and once she found out began to criticize and stereotype based on that particular city. For example, when she found out that one of the girls was from Chicago, she proceeded to ask "That's nice. So I understand that a bullet proof vest is a general accessory you guys are accustomed to wearing on a daily basis, no?" The girl from Chicago looked as if she was gonna drop kick her off the yacht. But the girl from Toronto really acted like her **** didn't stink and was gloating about her city. She was a 4 at best.

Also remember my first year I actually got approached by a Toronto native at Caribana because she saw her cousin was talking to me, and as I proceeded to game her, get her # she eventually told me she had a man but her attitude was so oddballish.

Let me know if you have any questions about Caribana weekend.

This a interesting article between the Muzik owner and Rob Ford. The last comment about clientele being Eastern European rubbish with Escorts was hilarious.

http://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/20...riend.html

I'm not sold on muzik. I know guys who have hook ups and do score some nice tail. However, they have been going for quite some time and spent a few bucks. For those who are trying to break in, well here's a tip that is not much of a secret they pay girls to party with you. Girls who are on payroll dressed as club goers sit nd mingle eith dudes in one of the many booths they have.

My advice, try to go to restaurants in little Italy or king west to game if you can. Get a seat by the bar and try to angle your way if you are luckily by a table of females. If you can't open them, ask the waiter to send some shots of peach schnapps (mild liquor). I know many are dead set against buying booze for strangers but if this strategy seems the best at that particular moment, go for it. Afterall, you are controlling the purchase.

As for drake on queen st west, find out when they have a hip hop party in the basement. There are a tonne of girls.....the security dudes are cool dudes too. Friday nights are great. Sat so so,,, but week nights on the patio upstairs Wed and Thurs have been surprisingly good.

^ Sending girls peach schnapps! Wow that is a great idea lol

I know the former manager of Muzik and yes they have some girls that they give free drinks too for socializing. My buddy has picked up one of those girls as well as a bartender.

Similar to Aria, a lot of out of town girls party there.

Our New Blog: