rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

All women are gold diggers.

Ok, I'm not a troll so hear my drunk post. This past year I made a lot of money. Enough money where I will be good financially for the next decade without working. Again I'm not trying to brag or show off, I'm just venting because I'm fucking pissed off.
I love nightlife and pursuing women like the rest of you guys. Right now in Milan, Italy. What I noticed is all the women at nightclubs are on my dick hard. Since I have some money I get tables and I show up to club either driving a Lambo aventador or a porsche (god I sound like a prick). These sluts are showing me attention I never had before. I can make out with them easily and take them to any hotel, hell i can and have taken them to bathrooms and I can easily make them blow me. This never happened to me before. I'm so jaded right now over women. This pretty Milanese chick who has a bf told me she will leave her bf if I would take her serious, like wtf is that about???
I honestly thought game can overcome anything but its actually money. Maybe not all women but atleast 80% of them. If you guys on RVF want to bang hot chicks, seriously make some dough. If your not socially awkward you will see what I'm talking about.
I read this forum and I love what a lot of members write here. But all women to me are gold digging whores. For example Russian women never gave me any attention before but now they do. I'm so jaded right now over the opposite sex. I will probably think to myself when I'm sober why I posted this shit. But whatever.

Get a vasectomy ASAP brotha. Then enjoy yourself. [Image: thumb.gif]

Team Nachos

Enjoy what you have earned. Congratulations, I don't think this is the type of forum that will hate on a guy having financial success (unless he is a dick about it). Do NOT, repeat, do NOT commit to any of these women. Have as much sex as you can physically handle, and take Parlay's advice to get yourself protected (maybe not as far as a vasectomy, but do as much as possible). If you are tired of this and want a higher quality girl, go for day game. Dress nice, but don't dress so nice that a girl is swayed by your money, you want her to be swayed by your game. It probably won't work out anyway, but I think you'll have a better shot at quality with a combination of day game and solid game technique, without leveraging money.

You buy tables and bottles at nightclubs, drive a Lambo and stay at expensive hotels. You are peacocking your wealth to an excessive degree. Why are you surprised that women look at you as nothing more than an ATM?

Would you look at a girl dressed like a whore with giant fake tits hanging out as a potential mother of your children, or as a quick fuck? Girls look at you and all they can see is dollar signs, because that's all you're showing them.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

You made enough money to live on for a decade? Great! Hope you're parlaying it into real money and not just blowing it on bottle service and rental lamborghinis. Keep up with the business mindset and quality women will find you.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I'm Rich BEYATCH!!!!!!
(Dave Chappell)

Just teasing you. In the event you are serious, just enjoy. Going to clubs will start to get a little old and you may go less frequently. I mean, even if you don't peacock, it is hard for what you have done not to come up in conversation. And when it does, the bang conversion rate is incredible.

As one of my buddies told me, we all use the cards we have. And if you have a card like this, you probably worked hard for it and shouldn't be ashamed to use it. Besides, everyone else is using their cards and not pulling any punches.

That said, you should probably leave the Lamborghini at home because it sounds like this is upsetting you. Try letting the cat out of the bag of your success more slowly. You may have fun with it.

Oh, and as I mentioned once on another thread, there are some really smoking hot gold diggers out there! Enjoy!

A wise man has said: "You lose money chasing women, but you never lose women chasing money."

You should paint your cock gold. I'd love to see the expression on their face.

Team Nachos

Sounds like your tired of people jocking you for your money? So turn down the flash. Roll in w/a less ostentatious car, get a smaller table, and don't take them to fancy hotels to smash.

Sounds like you bought into the whole "people love you for you".

Instead of re-inventing the wheel, Ill quote MikeCF- "Depression hits when a man realizes that everything he learned about women was a lie. Once you understand women, it becomes harder to deal with them. Parents avoid petulant children, and a high-level man starts avoiding the women-children that comprise American females. The “depressed man” asks: Why bother?"

Heres the whole article- http://dangerandplay.com/2011/09/27/the-...ciousness/

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (04-11-2014 08:15 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

You are peacocking your wealth to an excessive degree. Why are you surprised that women look at you as nothing more than an ATM?

It's a phase most go through. Like anon said after a while the club/peacocking get's old. Once you get through this phase you need to decide what kind of people you want to have around you. You can go the high-end charity gala route or the other way with club sluts. Just try not to let the money get to you. If you're lucky you have a good family and friends to keep you grounded.

Related, this has already been discussed before: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-25459.html

Women are not creatures of subtlety.

If you hammer them over the head with obvious displays of wealth they will learn the following:

1) You have money.

2) You have an ego that screams for attention.

3) They may be able to take advantage of that ego to get resources they may not have to work very hard to obtain.

On the other hand, you could be rich and the vast majority of women will not notice you if you don't make it obvious.

Up to you.

Rawdogged a new girl on the team for the second time last night, while getting into the shower she made this comment: "Seriously, condoms from now on, because you're not rich."

But hey, we're just animals, and the female hopes for the kind of security you have the ability to provide - willingness being something additional but not necessarily included.

I agreed.

Quote: (04-11-2014 08:15 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

You buy tables and bottles at nightclubs, drive a Lambo and stay at expensive hotels. You are peacocking your wealth to an excessive degree. Why are you surprised that women look at you as nothing more than an ATM?

Yeah what he said.

OP, you're the equivalent of a big chested girl wearing a low cut top and complaining that guys are staring at her tits.

Be grateful that you have something that attracts women so easily.

So you are interested in the women personality? Heck, no, you just want her pussy. In the same way, Women wants your money. Some women believe that they can trap a rich man with their pussy and this might have worked for some.

Now, I've questions for you:

1. How did you make that money? If not classified, you might help us in the lifestyle section.

2. The next decade? How old are you? I'd start spending on Lamborghini when I have enough money until I die. The next decade is not too far, and you'll be too old to start working again.

Fuck that.

You made your money and should show it if you like it. What is the difference between a tall very-good looking guy and a very rich average guy? Both can pull serious pussy and women are attracted to them.

But I guess you are in moderately good shape and are not hideous - you probably have already some Game and wisdom about the nature of women, or you would not be on this forum. Your wealth just the same as some other guy's extreme good looks - those things attract women.

Learn Game and learn more about the nature of women (Rationalmale etc.) and you will be fine, because in the end women hunt the rich guy, but as soon as they have a kid or marriage from him, they cheat on him or leave him in divorce, unless that guy HAS GAME and is an Alpha. In my opinion almost all men can unleash the Alpha within them.

So fuck that - your success is part of what you have made yourself. The more women you talk to and approach the deeper your understanding about them will be. And also you will realize that there are plenty of women, who will see your wealth only as a plus and would NEVER bed you if they would not find you attractive without your cash. Daygame is likely better suited for that than most clubs.

First of all, congrats on making good money. Making money is extremely hard and almost anybody who manages to make a good go of it had to bust their ass before their payday.

As far as women go: If you feel jaded and disillusioned, it's only because you were holding an unrealistic notion about women to begin with.

It's not like women are malevolent. They're just women. They're genetically hard-wired to seek out men of wealth, status and superior genetics. It's natural and there's nothing wrong in it.

The part that might take some getting used to is accepting women as they are and enjoying them all the same.

If there is one thing I have learned from this forum it's to accept women for who they are.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (04-11-2014 07:22 PM)Adam Bin Ballin Wrote:  

Ok, I'm not a troll so hear my drunk post. This past year I made a lot of money.

This is why you learn game. Game is life, One part of game is getting the money(and crafting the lifestyle you want)

The other part is KEEPING(and growing) that money (while continuing to build on that lifestyle)

Since you got money, here's what you can do:

Don't date women over 22. I'm dead serious. As long as you keep your body in some great shape and wear great clothes ALL the time. You can pull the barely legal women untill you die.

Showing off your money or not for that is up to you.

The most important thigns are:

1)See any girl ONCE a week, for the bang at yoru place (no more than that)
2)Do NOT let her stay over night
3)get about 2-3 women like that on rotation
4)Do not talk relation ship untill SHE brings it up
5)When she brings it up let her know that you are not intersted in being a one woman man
6)either she'll stay for a few more months or she'll go. This is normal keep her phone number facebook on hand somewhere saved.
7) Replace her with another woman in your rotation and add another girl
8)repeat steps 1-6
9)After a few months, hit up other girls who blew out on you(#6) for a one off night at your place. Many times you'll start the whole process over with that woman. (stop once she's hit 24 years old.)

Do these thigns and you'll be fine. I think you got to get over the whole "Women are virtuous delicate, innocent creatures."

Get over it and just accept it. "True love" that shit you see in the media and movies is pretty damn rare, I perosonally thing that men were not designed to be with one woman untill they die. Nature wants us to speard our seed.

Anyway, Once you get over the shock that women are NOT innocent as society tries to fool guys into thinking they are, you'll settle in to it, and figure out ways unique to your life experience to make the system work for you.

Isaiah 4:1

Here's some posts by Athol Kay about the effects of money on women. He's talking in terms of married guys, but some of what he's talking about applies:

http://marriedmansexlife.com/2013/08/sid...-whoretex/

Quote:Quote:

Usually the women have to actually see the money to have a positive emotional reaction to it. Money that is in bank accounts is often invisible to women, unless it’s not enough to cover the bills and they have a negative emotional reaction to it. So working some over-time, taking the money out of the bank and buying a new comfy bed with cash = win. It’s kind of the same with the changing an outlet cover. It’s an objective observable task you did. It nets more points than something she can’t readily see.

Something else to consider is that women do adapt to a certain level of income and you don’t get points for it after a while. So if you make $25,000 a year and get a bump to $35,000, you’re going to get a happy wife reaction. Making $400,000 and dropping to $350,000, is in her mind likely a concerning fuck-up on your part. Objectively speaking $350,000 is more than $35,000, but the $35,000 wife is likely happier about things than the $350,000 one.

I don’t make the rules, I just report them with a wide brush. And just to repeat one more time, women aren’t all gold-diggers, but they are at least copper and silver-diggers. The bills have to be paid, nice things once in a while are nice. But there is unquestionably an adaptation thing where women hate going backwards in standard of living the same way men hate blow jobs vanishing off the menu for no clear reason.

Always have some cash if you can.

If you're fucking club girls and figuratively covered in money, you will attract women who want you for money. If you want a chic to be more into you, dress for a different kind girl and go to different places like a ballroom/salsa dance class.

And also, context is everything:

Quote:Quote:

Jennifer isn’t a gold digger… but money is part and parcel of reality… so while she’s probably not a silver digger, she’s at least a copper digger. Take away medical insurance, ability to pay the mortgage, money for food and clothes for the girls, I would expect her eyes to start narrowing to slits when looking upon me. I would expect her rationalization hamster to start getting into motion. But that would only be fair wouldn’t it?

http://marriedmansexlife.com/2012/05/cou...ave-didnt/

Quote: (04-11-2014 07:34 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Aren't there potential side effects to this?

Quote: (04-13-2014 11:09 PM)Earth Wrote:  

Quote: (04-11-2014 07:34 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Aren't there potential side effects to this?

Yes. Deeper more relaxing sleep. Reduced anxiety. No worry of pregnancy or child support payments. The freedom to ejeculate into an endless line of women with reckless abandon.

Team Nachos

This is one of those ironies, catch 22 whatever you want to call it in life..

When you don't have money you're more than willing to get into a relationship and are looking for the "right one"...

And then all of a sudden when you have money...you don't want any of it, can't trust nobody..

Unfortunately it jades you..just like it jades women who get used by men just for their vaginas.

It's a tough world out there, just stay humble.

It's hard to believe only one one person, conservative, brought up a very important fact: that we are no better than the gold-diggers.

I used to be a classic "nice guy". I'm sure many of us here have been at one time or another. Yes, I was genuinely nice a lot of the time, but I realized at some point that not every facet of myself I thought of as "nice" qualified. If I took a girl out to dinner and she wasn't interested in me, I'd be angry and would feel pissed off about it. If I did her a favor or favors and she didn't fall for me, I would think of her as a bitch. I'm so nice, after all! If a girl can go out with such a nice guy as me and not be interested, then she obviously didn't want a nice guy. She only wanted guys with money or very good looks. Shallow bitch! I would think. I'm so nice to do all these things for her. Golly me, I'm the genuine article! All I want is a hot chick to dig me and appreciate me for what a great guy I am!

Wait, what?

God, I felt so stupid when I realized how long it took me to realize the utter hypocrisy in my thinking. All that time, I thought of myself as "genuine" and sincere. My infatuations were real, of course. My love was strong. But it took a while for me to realize that I didn't ever fall in love with fat or ugly chicks. LOL Every once in a while I'd flip for an averagish girl after things got started, but I only lost it quickly for good looking girls.

And there it is. I am just as shallow, only in a different way.

And every teenage romcom is based on the same thing. Unpopular guy falls in love with high school head cheerleader and as we watch her turn from shallow bitch that only likes buff jocks to sweet caring girl-next-door that comes to the realization that nerdboy is a great guy and deserves her pussy, the audience doesn't even notice that he is every bit as shallow as her and that no, he does NOT deserve her pussy any more than a fat ugly troll deserves his dick.

So now you've got a bunch of money, which is very cool, and you're depressed that girls are throwing themselves at you because of it? Seriously? You feel jaded by what, exactly? One of the most obvious truths in the history of the world? You knew this already. But more importantly, unless you are just as happy banging a land whale as you are VS models, then are you any better? You want girls to ONLY like you for you but do you like girls ONLY for who they are inside? My guess is no.

I understand why you feel the way you do. Even now, I feel that way sometimes too (not that I have a lot of money but I see how the world works). It sucks to know that the hottest girls in the world will never like you only for who you are inside. They might like that too, but they'll also like your abs, your money, your car, your power, etc. Just like you might like a girl's personality just fine, but unless it comes in a fairly nice package you don't want it, do you?

If you really want someone to like you for you and only you, then hide your money, drive a Civic, wear Gap like everyone else and move into a shitty one-bedroom apartment. Then you'll know she likes you for your personality. Don't forget to stop working out and get fat because you don't want her to like you for your looks either.

The point is, there is nothing to be bitter about. Or at least, don't be bitter about how women are, be bitter about the fact that everyone in your life has lied to you about what relationships are really made of.

At the end of the day, even if you do get fat, wear Gap, drive a Civic and make $40k a year, the girl that ends up going for you STILL doesn't like you ONLY for you. She might like you a lot, but she is probably not going to like you for long if you get a new job making $20k, start riding a bicycle and wear shitty rags, and get even fatter (or if she likes fat guys, get really skinny).

Hey, you're lucky compared to women. They have their looks and personality. Men have looks, personality, power, money and status to work with. Women will not get far if either of those two qualities is less than average but guys can have two or three of the five qualities at ZERO and still get awesome tail.