rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The hot chick in science class

My first game milestone:

I love college in the springtime. The days get longer and the skirts get shorter. The yoga pants and Ugg boots still hold a lot of ground, but the jean shorts and flip-flops are beginning to make their appearance thanks to the 70 degree weather. Even the innocent looking nerdy girls are showing a bit of freckly cleavage and pale leg. Not to mention the bees are buzzing and the birds are chirping.

My classes have a far better crop of females than last term and I was in the process of selecting and prioritizing targets. I call it week one reconnaissance. On day three, I strolled into the lecture hall at exactly 12:59 and made my way towards an unoccupied seat with a good view. When I was two rows away I noticed an attractive latino chick was in the next seat over. Score.

I sat down and we exchanged hellos. While I was getting situated she blurted out "aren't you in my bio lab?" "Maybe," I responded, and introduced myself. I asked her some questions about her iPad and she responded rather well.

Now, I must mention now that I am a fairly recent swallower of the red pill. Game is still new to me and I am only a few dozen approaches deep out of 100, but I am making headway. So far, success has primarily been with less attractive and/or damaged girls. Six months ago I would have described Latino Chick as "out of my league." But not on this day. We chatted back and forth throughout lecture, my game was on fire and she was even chuckling at my lamest of jokes.

Fast forward to lab. She showed up a few minutes late, the seat next to me was free and she took it. Same routine as lecture, she was still highly receptive and even claimed a need to look at my notes because she hadn't put in her contacts that morning. She huddled in slightly closer than necessary, even bumping thighs a few times. When it was time to go I said a simple "see ya Monday" and took off.

I've opted to proceed slowly. I'll see her twice a week, twice a day for the next 12 weeks after all.

Quote: (04-11-2014 04:21 AM)RoadKill503 Wrote:  

I've opted to proceed slowly. I'll see her twice a week, twice a day for the next 12 weeks after all.
Don't or you will be just friends. Get her number and take her out.

Yea, you must act quick. Another guy might make a move on her, she might meet a girl that will cockblock you, etc. It's hard to keep a girl interested and invested in you sexually for 12 weeks unless you want to get friendzoned and you can also potentially build a social circle with her and friends she might have, might open a stream of pussy your way.

In case your worried of making it awkward in class after a date ( if it doesnt go your way) you can always sit somewhere and chat up other girls.

I dont usually game girls that I have for a class but when I do its usually by the beginning or the end of the term.

Set up a date as fast as you could. Trust me, the more you postpone it the more you are in friendzone.

Yeah don't wait. In my experience, the first three weeks of college the girls were cock crazy. Pretty much every girl wants to meet a guy in the opening weeks. Don't miss the boat.

Next time sit next to her. Banter. Smile, say we should grab drinks sometime. Number close.

What the hell man? You had an amazing experience with a receptive girl, she was giving you a ton of interest, and you just blew her off?

Don't be an idiot again. Ask her out.

Quote: (04-11-2014 04:21 AM)RoadKill503 Wrote:  

My first game milestone:

I love college in the springtime. The days get longer and the skirts get shorter. The yoga pants and Ugg boots still hold a lot of ground, but the jean shorts and flip-flops are beginning to make their appearance thanks to the 70 degree weather. Even the innocent looking nerdy girls are showing a bit of freckly cleavage and pale leg. Not to mention the bees are buzzing and the birds are chirping.

My classes have a far better crop of females than last term and I was in the process of selecting and prioritizing targets. I call it week one reconnaissance. On day three, I strolled into the lecture hall at exactly 12:59 and made my way towards an unoccupied seat with a good view. When I was two rows away I noticed an attractive latino chick was in the next seat over. Score.

I sat down and we exchanged hellos. While I was getting situated she blurted out "aren't you in my bio lab?" "Maybe," I responded, and introduced myself. I asked her some questions about her iPad and she responded rather well.

Now, I must mention now that I am a fairly recent swallower of the red pill. Game is still new to me and I am only a few dozen approaches deep out of 100, but I am making headway. So far, success has primarily been with less attractive and/or damaged girls. Six months ago I would have described Latino Chick as "out of my league." But not on this day. We chatted back and forth throughout lecture, my game was on fire and she was even chuckling at my lamest of jokes.

Fast forward to lab. She showed up a few minutes late, the seat next to me was free and she took it. Same routine as lecture, she was still highly receptive and even claimed a need to look at my notes because she hadn't put in her contacts that morning. She huddled in slightly closer than necessary, even bumping thighs a few times. When it was time to go I said a simple "see ya Monday" and took off.

You should invest some time into learning how to read how into you a girl is. It could have been the right choice or wrong choice depending on how much attraction she felt for you

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

If you don't get her number or another guy swoops in, you'll remember this day. Its happened to me before, I'm pretty new to game as well. I should have number closed this girl last semester didn't do it. That girl is way into you, go for it and if you get rejected (doubt it) fuck it dude, there are like 150 students in your class.