rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice needed: Girl lives kinda far away. Need to invent story...

ok, here is the situation:

There is this girl I've been chatting with. Problem though is she lives relatively far away (about 1 day). I would still want take my chances and to visit her, and am willing to take the risk even if it's a dead end.
The good news is I am relatively free to travel anywhere since I make my cash online. However, I need a good explanation or justification if I decide take the trip. Or is there any other way to handle this?

What would you do as the next step foreward?
What should I tell her?

/not a troll thread!

Any hint is very welcome!

Unless you've already detailed to her what you do for a living and how you earn money, just say you are in town "on business." That you're an entrepreneur that's just working on things, and it's really cool that you also happen to be in the same town as she is.

And if she asks what things, just respond, "oh, really boring stuff. Internet marketing. Anyway, you were saying....."

If you must visit her, then say casually that you'll be in her city in a few weeks for business. Ask her if she'd like to meet up for a drink and then standard game from there.

However it's in your best interest to find local girls.

Do not visit her.
You will regret it in a few years.

Start off by having her come visit you. It sets the right frame as you being the one in control. Furthermore, when/if she decides to visit she knows she will be doing something with you sexual.
By you visiting her she can play it off like you and her are just friends and be her orbiter for the duration of your stay.

Also a better option would be to game girls in your area. Preferably within 1hr of travel time both ways.

I don't know what there is about long distances between a guy and a girl, but it seems to heighten the need to see each other. I've been through it several times and was back sliding till i caught myself.
I've traveled long distances for sure things and in the end most of the time it got hyped up in my mind and never met expectations i had set.

Yeah be casual, don't let her think you have any intention of meeting up with her, just mentioning it in convo that you're there (or going to be there).

you: convo blah
her: convo blah
you: I may be swinging by your town Tuesday

Depending on how she responds to that you have a really freakin good idea of whether she wants to meet up...
her: oh lemme know when you're here (sounds like you'd go)
her: oh yeah (not interested...but you could ask her where to find a good meal or something and keep working it)

If she doesn't go anywhere with it you're wasting your time. I second kinjutsu...if you must visit her

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (04-10-2014 09:59 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Do not visit her.
You will regret it in a few years.

Start off by having her come visit you.
This might be difficult/impossible. she is poor.

Quote: (04-10-2014 10:05 AM)heavy Wrote:  

Yeah be casual, don't let her think you have any intention of meeting up with her, just mentioning it in convo that you're there (or going to be there).

you: convo blah
her: convo blah
you: I may be swinging by your town Tuesday

Depending on how she responds to that you have a really freakin good idea of whether she wants to meet up...
her: oh lemme know when you're here (sounds like you'd go)
her: oh yeah (not interested...but you could ask her where to find a good meal or something and keep working it)

If she doesn't go anywhere with it you're wasting your time. I second kinjutsu...if you must visit her

I've thought about s/thing like that. I might cool it off for a few weeks and then pay a little "surprise" visit. Just "randomly". Questions is just how to pull it off correctly.

I'd gauge her willingness first. I.E say you MIGHT be visiting the next town over that's a half hour drive for a conference or whatever, and see if she's willing to drive down to visit for a night out. Or, see she if she initiates an invite for you to visit her since your both "nearby", in which case, make it seem like it might be trouble then its worth since your gonna be busy while implying she better make it worth your time.

Better yet, just flaunt your financial leverage and act like your doing her the favor in flying down to see her.

Quote: (04-10-2014 08:57 AM)rhr Wrote:  

There is this girl I've been chatting with. Problem though is she lives relatively far away (about 1 day). I would still want take my chances and to visit her,

OP, let me get this straight. You are thinking about travelling for A DAY for a POSSIBILITY of maybe hooking up with some girl?

One-itus much?

1 day of all day driving? that's mad. this can't possibly work out long term. If all you are doing is trying to work a one night stand, find local girls?

Whoa whoa whoa

Here's what you do. Build attraction, establish yourself as a carefree workaholic that does what he pleases in his spare time.

Offer to pay her flight to come see you.

She may or may not flake, but if you did the first step right, and since shes poor shes thinking julia roberts in whateverthefuck that move was called, she will be down.

Worst case scenario, she doesn't come and you're out 200 bucks or whatever.

But if you drove there, got a hotel, paid for food, and etc you'd be out well over that anyway and lets just face it

If the girl won't get on a paid vacation flight then she'd flake on you if you drove out there anyway.

Plus, its more powerful to lay for her to come to you, then for you to drive to her.

Okay, got it.

You want a "good reason" to obscure your real reason to go there so you don't come off as desperate.

Since you live in Germany, according to your user info, just find a highly visited area near her and go for a brief vacation.

Suit up and test your chemistry IRL during the trip.

Quote: (04-10-2014 04:44 PM)Espresso Wrote:  

OP, let me get this straight. You are thinking about travelling for A DAY for a POSSIBILITY of maybe hooking up with some girl?

One-itus much?

Nope. Doing a cost-benefit analisys right now.

Quote: (04-10-2014 07:54 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Offer to pay her flight to come see you.

She may or may not flake, but if you did the first step right, and since shes poor shes thinking julia roberts in whateverthefuck that move was called, she will be down.

Worst case scenario, she doesn't come and you're out 200 bucks or whatever.

This might be the best way. Flight is only like 150 bucks, the maximum amount of risk I am willing to take with this is about 200-250 eur/use. Anything above that and I fold.

Quote: (04-10-2014 08:03 PM)BDawg Wrote:  

since you live in Germany
No. I left that PoS country a year ago. I'm in east europe right now, gonna go to the Phils soon.

@everyone: Thanks for your advice! I think I know what I'm gonna do next!

Greets!