rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

online dating in Germany and Belgium

Guys,

I m stuck in a small coutry called Luxembourg, where it s very hard to pull chicks for similar reasons than some areas of Switzerland...

The good news is that I m very near from France where I can easily pull, so it doesn t matter too much...

However I m very near Belgium (Liege-Arlon) and Germany(Trier) as well, whom I havent explored yet...
So if any of you guys know the popular dating websites in those areas, the info would be much appreciated [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (01-19-2011 05:40 AM)Pacman Wrote:  

Guys,

I m stuck in a small coutry called Luxembourg, where it s very hard to pull chicks for similar reasons than some areas of Switzerland...

The good news is that I m very near from France where I can easily pull, so it doesn t matter too much...

However I m very near Belgium (Liege-Arlon) and Germany(Trier) as well, whom I havent explored yet...
So if any of you guys know the popular dating websites in those areas, the info would be much appreciated [Image: wink.gif]

ilove.de
friendscout24.de
flirt-fever.de
lokalisten.de
studivz.de

enjoy [Image: smile.gif]

Thanks ;-)

online dating is not that big in western europe as it is in eastern europe, russia, asia, latin america. still worth giving a go

check out tagged too

Quote: (02-08-2011 09:07 AM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

Guys,

ilove.de
friendscout24.de
flirt-fever.de
lokalisten.de
studivz.de

I've tried meinvz.de (same as studivz.de except you don't have to be a student to use it) and to be honest, it's pretty useless as regards pipelining or meeting women, you really need a to already have a social circle in germany for this site to be any use

i've had better luck with lastfm.de, (especially if you have any interest at all in music or going to gigs, you have to set up a page but it only takes a few minutes) - if you plan on seeing some singer/band in europe, there'll usually be a concert page set up already with a list of attendees - you can tick the 'i'm going' box and post a shout that you're visiting from wherever to see this band and looking for info on where's good to go or looking for people to hang out with/meet at the show - usually you will get some responses, and even if it's only guys that respond, that can give you some social proof when you get there and makes it easier to mingle with the broads

stuck in a small coutry called Luxembourg, where it s very hard to pull chicks for similar reasons than some areas of Switzerland...

What makes pulling hard in Switzerland and Luxembourg?

Guys,

Why do you feel you have so much success in France close-by, than you do in Luxembourg?

What are you bringing to the table to French chics that you are not offering to Luxi girls?

What part of France? Be cool to get a data sheet from you.

Mixx

I asked about pipelining german in oneof my threads. finya.de was posted.
i hit up this place a little bit. got a a good 5 chicks lined up.
even some older hot chicks 35to 45 in good shape have messaged me.

i havnt hit the country just yet so im not messaging any more chicks so i dont screw upp to early..but i recommend you check.it out.
I message most girls in english also...i feel like it works better 99 percent of the people are german

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (11-16-2011 08:00 AM)amity Wrote:  

Quote: (02-08-2011 09:07 AM)americanInEurope Wrote:  

Guys,

ilove.de
friendscout24.de
flirt-fever.de
lokalisten.de
studivz.de

I've tried meinvz.de (same as studivz.de except you don't have to be a student to use it) and to be honest, it's pretty useless as regards pipelining or meeting women, you really need a to already have a social circle in germany for this site to be any use

i've had better luck with lastfm.de, (especially if you have any interest at all in music or going to gigs, you have to set up a page but it only takes a few minutes) - if you plan on seeing some singer/band in europe, there'll usually be a concert page set up already with a list of attendees - you can tick the 'i'm going' box and post a shout that you're visiting from wherever to see this band and looking for info on where's good to go or looking for people to hang out with/meet at the show - usually you will get some responses, and even if it's only guys that respond, that can give you some social proof when you get there and makes it easier to mingle with the broads

meinvz.de has the benefit of having "groups" and depending on what kind of guy you are it could beneficial. If you're looking for girls who fuck on the first date, they have groups for that. Girls who love black dick, they have groups for that. Look in the group, check out the pictures to get an idea of what her fashion sense is and what kind of party girl she is, and adjust your game accordingly. I'm 29 and still pull chicks on that website.

friendscout24 is the best site right now IMO. It changes every year for some fickle reason, but right now this site seems to be the best for English speaking dudes in Germany. Make a profile, have pictures of yourself WITH GOOD FASHION SENSE, answer all the questions, and talk to chicks that visit your profile. I like to say something cute like "don't be shy. say hi [Image: smile.gif] " or something like that when they visit and don't speak because it's non aggressive and simple enough for them to understand. It's getting cold now in Germany so this is the best time to fuck girls IMO. Again for some fickle reason, the seasons seem to dictate how much girls here put out lol.

sourcecode & americaninEurope, thanks for the info

You're right about meinvz having many groups and there's a f&ckload of women on there too but as I'm not based in Germany right now(and probably won't be for a while yet) and don't have much of a social circle over there, I find women are very reluctant to even start a dialogue with you, never mind pipelining of any kind, and there's the rub... die Frauleins will not touch you unless you're either in the country or make it clear that you're going to be based in the country for a considerable period of time

I had a look on friendscout.de, in the 25-35 age group and there's a lot of 4s and 5s on there... maybe i need to adjust the age bracket a bit lower... finya.de i haven't checked yet, but will report back when i do

I was through Luxembourg 2 years ago, I was in the main city centre, and could not find an ugly girl (like below 5 maybe). Was that just a lucky day, or is that in-fact the standard? (even if you can't necessarily succeed)

Im gonna have to check out some of the other recommended sites here.
FYI findya.de is all in german...hope you can read

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (11-17-2011 12:49 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Im gonna have to check out some of the other recommended sites here.
FYI findya.de is all in german...hope you can read

yup, my german's not amazing but i get by
meinvz/studivz both have an 'english' option
as for finya/freindscout, i should have enough german to figure it out and for what i can't there's always dict.cc and google translate

I dont know if i did something wrong..but friendscout seems like you have to pay for it

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (02-21-2012 05:58 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

I dont know if i did something wrong..but friendscout seems like you have to pay for it

Yes, I realized that, too. You need to pay in order to write messages or chat with others. Free version is just for looking.

Finya.de is all free. I can't say I'm having a blast there. Girls are a bit prettier on finya compared to other sites but the choice is very limited, i.e. not many members in most cities.

I have lots of women in their late twenties, thirties hitting on me first., fwiw. I'm not interested in that.

Im getting the same thing on finya.
Ive gotten a couple dates. with girls my age. [Image: tongue.gif] i actually took a 31 year old lady up on her offer once.

Have you used the other sites? ive been busy so I havnt gotten around to them.
which other ones work pretty well?

I am the cock carousel

I also use Badoo, a site where all the foreigners seem to hang out in Germany. Loads of Turkish girls, also a few Eastern Europeans...some prostitutes,lol.

If you know of a website where all the young (20-25) students hang out, please tell me. StudiVZ and Facebook doesn't work for me.

How old are you, sourcecode ?

I'm 31. I have no problems chatting up girls in their early twenties in real life, but online it seems kind of creepy to them.

"Meetic" is a France-based online dating site that I used to use when I was in Belgium. This was several years ago, but online dating certainly hadn't caught on like it had in the U.S. and there was still sort of a stigma. I did end up going out with some (mostly Flemish) girls, ironically enough.

(I would nominate Ghent and Leuven Belgium as sleeper cities for girls, BTW)

Nowadays, I'd imagine okcupid has a decent number of users in that part of the world as well.