rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whats Your Price

Whats Your Price

I was wondering through Betapedia and enjoying all of the extreme beta displays, when I came across this

I was, for the first time in my life, truly disgusted. And what makes it worse is the fact that they are managing to dupe thousands of rich and successful guys out of their hard earn cash, and advertise it as a way that a women can earn a little extra money.

So in the spirit of RVF, I did some digging into the owner, Brandon Wade, who also owns Seeking Arrangements and Miss Travel, which I do not agree with but can get over it. But how can a man sleep at night, knowing that thousands of "lost" men are being conned into bidding for the "privilege" of a first date.

And lets not forget the women on this site, who most of them are there to get bills or items paid for and has lead to a pandemic within that community called "First Date Fraudsters", in which women will fake having an connection with you to lead to a second date, or even more worrying, will pick a place near a shopping mall in the hopes of getting you to buy her items.

Whats Your Price

Like my grandfather used to say, "A fool and their money are easily parted."

Many successful men have been "taken down" in one form or another by a piece of ass.

Whats Your Price

Because thousands are made from yhose thousands of lost men .

Whats Your Price

lol - this site is great.

Fuck swallowing the red pill.

This is swallowing the pink pill.

This is how women see the world. Everything else is bullshit.

MONEY > GAME

Whats Your Price

Quote: (04-09-2014 06:48 PM)mbare Wrote:  

Many successful men have been "taken down" in one form or another by a piece of ass.

You are the grandson of Ben Franklin?

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Whats Your Price

Quote: (04-09-2014 06:59 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

MONEY > GAME

Thats if you dont mind spending $80 - $100 for each date, not including the gas money for the car that you have to pick her up in, the dinner, drinks and anything else you are forced to pay.

Sometimes, I just want to ...
[Image: fuckthat.gif]

Whats Your Price

Just because you don't pay money up front for dates - doesn't mean a chick isn't looking you over like a jeweller valuing a scratched up diamond.

It comes automatic to them - they don't even realise they do it.

Whats Your Price

Quote: (04-09-2014 07:10 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

Just because you don't pay money up front for dates - doesn't mean a chick isn't looking you over like a jeweller valuing a scratched up diamond.

It comes automatic to them - they don't even realise they do it.

And they will also be thinking that they are better than you, because you have to pay them regardless. Basically a hooker who you pay but does not have to blow you if she feels like it. Instead, these men could get a personal stylist, nice fitted clothes and game books, and in a couple of months, they can have that girl that they wanted, and start the relationship on the right foot.

Whats Your Price

Quote: (04-09-2014 06:59 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

MONEY > GAME

Tricking off hundreds of dollars per date is superior to game? They've won, you lose. You're now jumping through their hoops.

Remember part of having game is self respect.

Whats Your Price

All women want money.

If women didn't exist - most guys could happily survive by just bartering with each other.

As for MONEY > GAME. This site is irrelevant to that - since this site is aimed at beta males who have saved up enough pocket money to go on a date with a chick.

That isn't real money. That is chump money.

Whats Your Price

Quote: (04-09-2014 07:24 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

All women want money.

If women didn't exist - most guys could happily survive by just bartering with each other.

As for MONEY > GAME. This site is irrelevant to that - since this site is aimed at beta males who have saved up enough pocket money to go on a date with a chick.

That isn't real money. That is chump money.

All women want security. They want a man who they know can take care of them. Money is king in today's world, were having more is seen as having more power and strength, and more likely to provide security. I tell you now, if a rich man and woman are together, and tomorrow, money becomes worthless and oil is the new currency, that woman is going to leave that man as he cannot provide her that security anymore

Whats Your Price

I don't see most women going for this.

Women, especially American ones, want their relationships to be like something out of a romance novel or romantic comedy. Saying "I made guys pay to take me out" is the complete antitheses of that.

Despite women's reps, they want the greeting card, not the bank card -- because if they wanted money and money only, we'd see all the loser bad boys without dates and the nerds in Silicon Valley up to their ears in poon. Which is not the case at all.

That said, I can see two types of women using this site.

1). The "socialites" like the ones in DC who live expensive lives on rich men's money. They're prostitutes in everything but name, and this gives them a meeting place of sorts.

2). The type of women who wrangle expensive dinners out of Betas, then going home to fuck the bad boys. This a scenario that Great Books for Men used to talk about at Roissy's when he coined the phrase "Alpha fux/Beta bux." Try to avoid this type by spending as little as possible before you get laid (Leykis 101).

Whats Your Price

Quote: (04-09-2014 07:02 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2014 06:48 PM)mbare Wrote:  

You are the grandson of Ben Franklin?

Ha, ok.

Obviously it's not a phrase he coined. Adorable you thought that though.

The point is, is that I've been taught that since I was a young kid. The point is that, that phrase and concept has been around a long time. What's sad is that it's one of those truths that allegedly smart and successful people tend to ignore regularly. And many times for a piece of ass, or just to simply be in the presence of a beautiful woman.

Whats Your Price

The thing to understand about "Brandon Wade", real name Lead Wey, is that he is a beta chode that admits he couldn't get a date to save his life. That was the inspiration behind his starting SA, and after it's success, branching out to seeking millionaire, misstravel and what's your price. His Chinese mother actually told him to not worry about girls but to work harder and he would get one when he had money.

The only way he knows to get women is spending money on them, hence his websites becoming more money focused as each is launched. What's Your Price is about about as close to prostitution as you can get and the quickest way for a guy to come across as weaksauce, offering money to a broad just to get a date.

I give him props for the success of SA, but his mentality is based on the fact he can only get a woman with money and it shows in his business decisions.

[Image: brandon-wade.jpg]

For his money, he should have married a bit better as well.

Note the forced body language on his part.

Whats Your Price

Such a smart, hard working, and successful guy. If only he'd take that mentality and apply it to digging a little deeper.

Whats Your Price

No ifs and buts, this IS prostitution! Personally, I have much more respect for a prostitute than for any of these women on sites like that. Prostitutes earn money in an honest way; the whores on these sites make money by leading on and deceiving guys.

This only confirms, if there was any further need, that NA and western women are good for only one thing: a quick P&D. They have nothing else to offer a man other than temporary pleasure.

Whats Your Price

There are plenty of rich guys who can't get laid..

OP is new, maybe he should be posting in the newbie thread instead of potentially becoming a game denialist [Image: troll.gif]

Whats Your Price

Quote: (04-09-2014 11:26 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

No ifs and buts, this IS prostitution! Personally, I have much more respect for a prostitute than for any of these women on sites like that. Prostitutes earn money in an honest way; the whores on these sites make money by leading on and deceiving guys.

This only confirms, if there was any further need, that NA and western women are good for only one thing: a quick P&D. They have nothing else to offer a man other than temporary pleasure.

I actually look at guys that use What's Your Price as weaker than guys just going on backpage and getting some paid ass.

At least the guy using backpage is man enough to get some trim for his money. Not that it's anything to be proud of but it's better than paying a girl to sit across from you over dinner.

I guarantee the majority of guys using WYP are not even trying to bury the bone, yet "hoping something happens". Chodes to the core and the broads will take advantage of them all day long without ever opening their legs.

Plenty of guys like that on SA as well according to my "research", however if you play your cards right it's never an issue for a guy that knows what he's doing as you are not begging for a date by waving cash in her face.

Whats Your Price

I am going to register as a chick, and troll stupid betas with money.

HAHAHAHA

Deus vult!

Whats Your Price

Game denialist?

Depends how you define Game.

When I hear people discuss Game it is mostly a mixture of common sense and approaching lots of women.

The stuff about fluffy hats and NLP woo woo seems to have being dropped from the scene. As such - I am not sure what guys mean by Game anymore...

Whats Your Price

I just signed up for this site

I'm going to try to develop a method for banging these whores for free

I have an idea......

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Whats Your Price

Quote: (08-09-2014 12:53 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I just signed up for this site

I'm going to try to develop a method for banging these whores for free

I have an idea......

There's an entire thread about the SeekingArrangement website you should check out. Quite a few guys figured out a way to use the pre-selection of that website to get what they wanted.

As it was said earlier in this thread: Just because you're rich doesn't mean that you're not a complete beta.

Whats Your Price

Quote: (04-09-2014 06:42 PM)masterblack Wrote:  

I was wondering through Betapedia and enjoying all of the extreme beta displays, when I came across this

I was, for the first time in my life, truly disgusted. And what makes it worse is the fact that they are managing to dupe thousands of rich and successful guys out of their hard earn cash, and advertise it as a way that a women can earn a little extra money.

So in the spirit of RVF, I did some digging into the owner, Brandon Wade, who also owns Seeking Arrangements and Miss Travel, which I do not agree with but can get over it. But how can a man sleep at night, knowing that thousands of "lost" men are being conned into bidding for the "privilege" of a first date.

And lets not forget the women on this site, who most of them are there to get bills or items paid for and has lead to a pandemic within that community called "First Date Fraudsters", in which women will fake having an connection with you to lead to a second date, or even more worrying, will pick a place near a shopping mall in the hopes of getting you to buy her items.

I can no longer judge the men who found these businesses, frequent them, nor the women who use them.

Reason being is that if you refuse to learn from your mistakes, if you refuse to take an honest, critical, introspective look at yourself in the mirror every single day, you deserve the ruin that comes your way. Hopefully the ruin doesn't take your life but it had better take enough of your pride so that you are forced to examine your mistakes - as it has for me and many of us that found our way here.

This is nothing more than any other scam targeting the niche of those desperate enough to believe they can shortcut their way to the happiness they seek

two scoops
two genders
two terms