rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are most women pathetic social agents indeed?

If a woman had a glimpse for one minute at the creative genius of Man, would she become terrified of it as being sheer madness?

Are modern women the same control subjects that Kinsey looked down upon when composing his essays on sexuality, in spite of emancipation movement running wild for some decades now?

What drugs are you on?

[Image: Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif]

[Image: mindblown3.gif]

Whatever it is you're taking, I wanna try it.

[Image: By1KDsq.gif]

Quote:Quote:

If a woman had a glimpse for one minute at the creative genius of Man, would she become terrified of it as being sheer madness?

Damn, that sounds like Call of Cthulhu's sanity rules where you have a chance to go permanently insane upon witnessing an unimaginable horror. I never thought that I could have a similar effect on women.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Wow...how many men have been banned from their very first post? AWESOME.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (04-08-2014 06:56 AM)Bullkey Wrote:  

Are modern women the same control subjects that Kinsey looked down upon when composing his essays on sexuality, in spite of emancipation movement running wild for some decades now?

Read my work on Return of Kings here.