rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What does being on Testosterone feel like ?

Given my recent exposure to the benefits of optimizing my test levels (props to Danger&Play) beyond bodybuilding and for general health and wellness, i am seriously considering doing a beginner cycle of low dose Test e ( 100-250 mg/week) along with Dianabol (for the first couple weeks).

I know quite a few guys on here are on TRT. For the most part I understand these are older guys. I'm 22 with Test levels "within range". Getting a prescription would be next to impossible for me.

There's a lot of conflicting information regarding the mental effects of Test ranging from " You'll tolerate less bullshit smash anyone who looks at you the wrong way in the face" , to " Bitches will smell the test and throw pussy at you" to , " You will be in a slightly better mood but nothing major".

So what are some mental changes you guys have experienced ? In short , how does it feel being on Testosterone ?

PS: I know there's a thread on Steroids. I checked it out could not find concrete answers.

Take it to the lifestyle forum.
Pd, if you think you are low on T, then get a test.

My merging, parallel parking is really smooth when I'm on cycle, normally I'm an asian driver. It also turned my pecker into a piece of rebar, the opposite of what everyone says "it'll shrink your junk". Recovery from workouts and training is shortened to only 1 or 2 days without having to do massage or much stretching afterwards.

Why do you want to start at a young age? It caused my hair to thin out rapidly and also gave me back/shoulder acne that won't go away. Unless you have a shot at being a pro athlete why do you want to do this? Can you overhead press your bw? Deadlift 2.5x bw?

Dbol made it hard for me to do metabolic conditioning workouts.

It feels great being on test, makes me fell like I'm 22. In a few years when I start TRT I plan to cache a decades worth of vials just in case something happens to the supply.

Guys on the forum have differing opinions about TRT but I don't think there is anyone here who would say that taking steroids at 22 absent a serious clinical condition is anything but an incredibly dumb idea.

In other words, don't even think about it.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Test supplements and pro-hormones should be carefully considered before taking them. A lot of people will tell you not to do it but we all know that won't stop you eventually. Take this seriously.

before you take anything, get your blood levels checked. Just see a doctor and tell them you've been feeling worried. Be careful about your blood pressure.
For bodybuilding purposes I advise you come close to your natural limit of growth first.

TAKE A LIVER PROTECT SUPPLEMENT AND PCT (post cycle treatment).

Just some friendly reminders, I know it's not what you asked. Anyway, taking test was great for me. Aside from minor back pumps and the occasional temper, I experienced no sides. Your balls will only shrink if you take test for an extended period at a rather high dose. Taking pct will restore your hormonal balance, bringing your nuts back to normal size.

as for the "bitches throwing themselves at you" thing, it's probably not true. I think thid has more to do with your psyche. Taking test boosted my memory, made me more confident and more agressive in terms of game. Do keep in mind that your libido can increase to uncomfortable levels. Other sides include back pumps, acne and in some cases gyno.

i see these things the same way I see other drugs. If taken irresponsibly, it WILL go wrong.

As for "roid rage", I only dealt with it in very small ways. Usually as soon as someone around you points your temper out, you'll be aware of it and you'll calm down.

if there's anything else you need to know, send me a pm. I'm currently on a cycle

Quote: (04-06-2014 04:40 PM)PoosyWrecker Wrote:  

My merging, parallel parking is really smooth when I'm on cycle, normally I'm an asian driver. It also turned my pecker into a piece of rebar, the opposite of what everyone says "it'll shrink your junk". Recovery from workouts and training is shortened to only 1 or 2 days without having to do massage or much stretching afterwards.

Why do you want to start at a young age? It caused my hair to thin out rapidly and also gave me back/shoulder acne that won't go away. Unless you have a shot at being a pro athlete why do you want to do this? Can you overhead press your bw? Deadlift 2.5x bw?

Dbol made it hard for me to do metabolic conditioning workouts.

It feels great being on test, makes me fell like I'm 22. In a few years when I start TRT I plan to cache a decades worth of vials just in case something happens to the supply.

What are you saying bro? lol

Quote:Quote:

It also turned my pecker into a piece of rebar

I laughed.

EDIT: Delete
Didn't see it was his first post, seems odd

It makes you want to fuck everything! All the time.
And when you do, you will just fuck constantly over and over, without getting tired.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Why Dbol? just do test. go to professional muscle,, eltite fitness, meso rx forums and read. read. you are not likely at your potential. but even if you ignore anyone. just test. eth or cyp, don't need no liver pills if not taking anything aromatizing. don't be stupid with the cycle either. make sure you have aromatize inhibitors and some gonadotropin to restart the axis. but at 22.. fuck man. go eat stuff and go sleep more.

mmm/ can we ban the guy please? his first post s about something completely forum unrelated