rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My okcupid experiment(asian girls)

I'm gonna take a long vacation on June to various countries, so to simulate my potential results I've been messaging girls on okcupid in the past 3-4 months.
I made a fake profile with my real picture, constantly changed locations.

It seems that girls in Philippines,Taiwan,China,Indonesia etc reply much more compared to girls from USA,EUROPE.

My stats are basically
24 years old
180cm
Turkish
Slim
I'd say I'm a 6 out of 10 in looks, maybe 7

People are gonna say that the girls think I'm rich because of my foreigner status, but Taiwan,Hong Kong isnt a poor country, Even girls that would be considered an 8-9 here agreed to meet me [Image: smile.gif]

To give you a basic picture

Out of 10 messages I send to filipino girls 9-10 of them reply
For taiwan, china its more like 7-8
Indonesia, around 9-10

For USA,EUROPE its around 0 to 1

How come girls in asia are so eager for white/middle eastern dick?
I'm not even a good looking guy, if I was good looking I'd have a higher reply ratio in Europe/USA

By the way I'm planning to go to taiwan,indonesia,philippines on june, so if anyone wants to meet up, pm me, so we can organize a gathering [Image: smile.gif]

Because they're poor and they want to get the fuck out of Dodge or possibly make some easy money. Banging a foreigner is the easiest way to do that.

Team Nachos

Quote: (04-05-2014 02:24 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Because they're poor and they want to get the fuck out of Dodge or possibly make some easy money. Banging a foreigner is the easiest way to do that.

For philippines,indonesia that is the case

But Taiwan is def not a poor country, nor is Hong Kong. These girls werent filipinos working in HK,Taiwan, they were locals with decent jobs.

asian women love white men. this can't be some sort of revelation to you.

When you are gaming Asian girls in the west, they are exotic. When you are gaming girls in Asia, you are exotic.

Quote: (04-05-2014 08:39 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

asian women love white men. this can't be some sort of revelation to you.

They love white men because they have big thick cocks and are "close enough" to Asian guys where they don't get creeped out by getting plowed by them.

An Asian girl I know told me that white boys are "just right" in the penis department.

Team Nachos

Quote: (04-05-2014 09:03 PM)Collide Wrote:  

When you are gaming Asian girls in the west, they are exotic. When you are gaming girls in Asia, you are exotic.

Well said.

Okcupid is a western dating site and hence the girls on there are specifically looking for western cock. So I wouldn't say girls on Okcupid is representative of how easy it is to get poons from other venues in those countries. Almost all the girls on Okc speak good English, but when you actually head out to those countries, that number significantly drops.

I was in the Philippines earlier this year. My experience with OKCupid (and other online dating sites there) is that the level of interaction is a function of two factors: 1) intense boredom and 2) the exotic factor/desirability of foreigners. To expand, while OKCupid has a smaller pool than say, Dateinasia, it tends to be higher class. But the general sense I got from both sites is that these girls have nothing to do. The poor ones don't have the scratch and the upper class ones feel confined by the social pressures of what is and isn't acceptable. Add to that the fact that these girls are either looking for an escape or don't want to deal with Asian dudes (for whatever reason), then you have the perfect circumstances as a foreigner.

None of that applies in the US.

I'm off to Taiwan in the fall and am curious how the short-term online game will work there. The Philippines are as close to shooting fish in a barrel as you'll ever find.

Here what I noticed in Taiwan. Okcupid is by far the most popular dating app that "foreigners" use. All the girls on there will have conversational level English ability. There are three types of girls on there: 1) Girls who are on there to learn English. You can forget about these girls, they won't meet up and many of them don't even know Okcupid is a dating app, they just use it to practice typing English with foreigners. These have the lowest English ability and have very little info on their profiles. 2) Attention whores: these are just like American attention whores. They respond infrequently, don't ask personal questions, and give one word answers. When you see this trend, stop messaging them, they are a waste of time. 3) Girls looking to date foreigners. These tend to have longer profiles than the other girls. They have good English ability and will ask you personal questions. Some of them are immediately DTF; if they mentioned looking for "short-term dating" on their profile or if if they answered that it takes "3-5 dates" or less before they start having sex with someone they've been seeing, then they are up for some cock. You can bang the other girls too, but those take more work.

The bad thing with OKC in Taiwan is the quality of girls, compared to app used by more locals like Skout, the girls on OKC are fugly. I've gone out with girls on both apps, and the OKC girls are significantly fatter than Skout girls. But take or give, the Skout girls have very little English abilities, they are more representative of "normal" Taiwanese girls and seemed less interested in my foreign credentials.

Unlike in the States, unless the girl is super DTF, you really need to build up enough comfort through messaging before they would come out to meet. The 5 messages then ask for number texting game is just going to get you ignored. And don't bother asking for numbers, download the app Line and ask for their usernames instead.

I agree with the "white god worship" aka "white cock worship" in Asia, esp. Taiwan, HK and Singapore.

Also, I've been experimenting with OKC, and find that the typical neg type opener doesn't work very well in Asia. You need to be funny, as the girls are bored, but you need not bring the girl down. They don't have that big complex here, unless have lived in the US, in which case game as usual. You will also need to work a lot more on making them comfortable and agreeing to meet than in the US.

Finally, they will never admit to being DTF or coming to your place direct. Always run the drinks/dinner and then your place game in Asia. If a girl agrees to come to your place direct, she is either a hooker, or too fat/desperate.

Good luck, let me know if you need more info over here, or by PM.

For a foreigner (not Asian American) in Taiwan who speaks Chinese, better to message in Chinese or English?

On OKC? English. You can let them know that you understand Chinese later on in the interaction for comfort. If you open with Chinese, they probably will think you are using a fake profile.

It's worth travelling around different Asian countries, not all dudes have similar success in each.

I was disappointed with Thailand (leaving P4P aside), but I did very well in China.

This was unexpected. But I'm kind of pleased, as Chinese women are generally wealthier than Thai women. In Thailand girls would regularly not even have 20 baht to pay for a bus ticket to come downtown to meet me. That never happened in China. In fact I dated two women who earned more than I did (and I have a decent job in the UK).

Maybe they were after green cards or something. But they never really talked about living in another country, and I'd be happy with living in Asia.

message in english even if you are an asian american. Communicates value.