rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Diffusion effect

The Diffusion effect

Two years in the manosphere has lead me to this conclusion.

Main reason it's so hard in the US to pick up girls is because men are mentally fighting over women.

Women are seeing that men are exploiting more time and effort into picking up other girls that they consider inferior to themselves. These girls want the same time and effort or even more to be exploited on them.

Every time a fatty is treated nicely, another fatty gains the conscious that she can have the same.

I am making the decision to return to my home country. In the Dominican Republic.

There is no reason why a man should be WORKING so hard to acquire sexual pleasure. We still have countries out there in the world that permit this biological release. It's true what every veteran player says.

Get out of the US.

I have to put more effort into getting laid than into working out. I thought, long ago, that muscles would be the key to acquiring girls, they are only a small portion of the battle. Working out takes 45 minutes every two days. Picking up girls takes hours a day.

I just want some thoughts on this situation. If you are able to understand it from my perspective.

The Diffusion effect

Quote: (04-04-2014 02:58 PM)PocketAA Wrote:  

Working out takes 45 minutes every two days. Picking up girls takes hours a day.

I just want some thoughts on this situation. If you are able to understand it from my perspective.

It's also non-linear and unpredictable, and not rewarding. If you work out you will feel great and the results are tangible. With girls even best players will have days or even weeks of down time where nothing works.

Also in NO OTHER endeavor does a man need to deal with so much bullshit and headaches put together: flakes, manipulation, seduction, mind game, arranging logistics, etc. Hell the business equivalent, the sales man, he does have it tough but at least he doesn't have to deal with self-doubt and putting his ego on the line.

However, gaming in other countries isn't necessarily easier. I'm in France and I'm seeing the same shit from women here.

Also, your life shouldn't be about women only. You will have other reasons to stay in US.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

The Diffusion effect

The US sexual economy is in desperate need of attention austerity. There's too much attention being carelessly given out; inflation has run amok thanks to social media.

The best offensive against the American girl is to starve her of attention (and food). No facebook likes or online spam or eye contact, and in Roosh's case - no shared geography. These narcissists need to be turned into wallflowers; make them feel the pain of you being there and not giving a fuck about them.

The problem is in the white knights/dancing monkeys who keep printing up useless attention and distorting the natural flow of the markets. Can we build a dam to siphon this attention? Can we end the dancing monkey Fed?

Paraphrasing Roosh earlier this week: in a climate like this, it seems the only thing to do is to be the biggest flood of attention by being the best clown at that moment. You want to get laid with an American girl without wasting time/money/energy? Overwhelm her with attraction, have alcohol, get isolated, and have logistics settled. Just a dash of rapport or else she'll facebook friend you. You gotta be in and out, cold and businesslike.

There's no alternative to the bread and circus in the US as she waits for the Huns to hasten the decline. If only American culture could be contained so the radioactivity can't spread.

Dammit, now I need a drink and a plane ticket.