rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice for a location independent 38 year old

Hi guys

I made a rather inauspicious debut here with a dud thread that I apologize for.

I'm hoping this one will be more relevant and appropriate.

Me:

A (youthful) 38 year old fit tall on-the-attractive-side white Australian male with a position that allows me location indepence 8 months a year in 2 stints (Mid Sept - Feb) and mid April - mid July.

Budget would be an average of 3500 US a month. Ideally less so I can save up some.

I am interested in city living, good dating (I am open to all races - love Latinas, Asians, Europeans - anything but Americans lol) , culture, beaches (optional) and good food / nightlife.

I would like to use this opportunity to see the world and it's women and investigate different lifestyles with a view to a LTR / settling mid to long term if the circumstances are pleasant enough.

Any advice on how to approach?

I was thinking of using the short stints to do reconnaisance missions and the longer to set up a lifestyle in the places I find.

Many thanks for reading

Quote: (04-03-2014 01:14 PM)mrnomer14 Wrote:  

Hi guys

I made a rather inauspicious debut here with a dud thread that I apologize for.

I'm hoping this one will be more relevant and appropriate.

Me:

A (youthful) 38 year old fit tall on-the-attractive-side white Australian male with a position that allows me location indepence 8 months a year in 2 stints (Mid Sept - Feb) and mid April - mid July.

Budget would be an average of 3500 US a month. Ideally less so I can save up some.

I am interested in city living, good dating (I am open to all races - love Latinas, Asians, Europeans - anything but Americans lol) , culture, beaches (optional) and good food / nightlife.

I would like to use this opportunity to see the world and it's women and investigate different lifestyles with a view to a LTR / settling mid to long term if the circumstances are pleasant enough.

Any advice on how to approach?

I was thinking of using the short stints to do reconnaisance missions and the longer to set up a lifestyle in the places I find.

Many thanks for reading

Summer stint: Poland, Czech Republic, actually the whole of Eastern Europe incl. Belarus, Ukraine and Russia (avoid Moscow though - 3500$ is nothing there)
Winter stint: Far East Asia, Indonesia, or South America

3500$ will go far if you avoid the most pricy establishments. For Game smaller cities are better anyway. I personally have chosen Poland exactly for the same reason, though it's better to leave the country during the winter period.

At age 38 you can likely bed 19-year-olds who actually like you in those countries. Recommended game: Solid Daygame for an hour or two daily plus Nightgame supplements (given enough primal attraction).

Australian nationality is a good plus. You could also move every stint to another country. That is what I intend to do [Image: smile.gif]

I lived in Bangkok for half of last year. It has an abundance of good, affordable condos, and obviously great nightlife etc. etc..

The downside is that it's always hot there, and white dudes aren't designed to live in that climate on a permanent basis.

You should definitely decamp to Tokyo for a while - you should be able to get a 90 day visa on arrival. Japanese girls are nice, but who cares about them when there are bullet trains and endless techy stuff to see. I once found a condo in the shape of a spaceship.

Thanks for the advice fellas. This all sounds great. If have been to BKK and rate it highly. I am currently debating living there vs Manila/Cebu City in the Phils.

I have posted up in Phnom Penh, Cambodia for a few months last year and loved it HOWEVER the cultural differences between Cmabodians and Anglos are too great to really look at a LTR there - even dating was kinda a no-go because of the differences.

Damn good and affordable lifestyle there tho - surprisingly excellent food and very cheap accomodation. Loved Khmer massages too and you could easily afford one daily in a budget.

So Poland sounds interesting. I have lived in Prague but I was 23 with no money and a GF I was loyal to back home. I feel the game would be different as an adult.

I was wondering if 38 if too old to be of appeal to anyone under 30 but evidently not. I can pass for younger mostly anyways.

Excited!

Quote: (04-03-2014 03:27 PM)mrnomer14 Wrote:  

So Poland sounds interesting. I have lived in Prague but I was 23 with no money and a GF I was loyal to back home. I feel the game would be different as an adult.

I was wondering if 38 if too old to be of appeal to anyone under 30 but evidently not. I can pass for younger mostly anyways.

Excited!

Most of my friends (of whom 50% are naturals) are in their late thirties. Looks matter though and being in good shape is a must (the older the more intense the workout and more diligent the diet).

Recently had a crazy chance meeting in Singapore with 5 full-blown naturals. Most had not even heard about game. The oldest chap was 60 and even he said that 50 was not really the wall for a man (though now he hit it hard due to bad lifestyle, but he made a couple mio. $ and is happy enough [Image: smile.gif].

There are plenty of younger chicks in their prime interested in a guy in their 40s. Besides - if you move to Ukraine or Russia many men around 32 look like 42, so there is that little added advantage. The wall for us is out there too, but probably more around age 55. And frankly even at that age I have seen plenty of guys get together with hot 35-year-olds and that prospect does not frighten me particularly.