rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ThoughtCatalog Mega-Hamster

http://thoughtcatalog.com/ashley-cartage...ant-other/

Quote:Quote:

19 Things You Should Want More Than A Significant Other

I’m not saying you shouldn’t play house (and split rent) with a nice lady friend or gentleman caller and I don’t mean to imply that happiness and commitment are mutually exclusive — I’m simply saying there are other things considerably more appealing to the selfish 20-something’s sensibilities. One day, we’ll settle down, sign up for the many (tax) benefits of monogamous bliss, and ditch the solitary and often futile pursuit of happiness. Today is probably not that day.

In the meantime, here are a few things you should want more than a significant other:

[selected points]

3. A passport filled with stamps from exotic locations and memories of months spent traveling and discovering the world alone.

5. A fulfilling job with a stable income and a bank account balance that doesn’t make you weak in the knees.

7. Accountability to self and only self. (Answering for your actions and caring for someone else’s heart is hard. Save that shit for your 30s.)

12. A rent controlled apartment in the neighborhood of your choice and a quirky group of girlfriends who will always meet you for a cocktail regardless of their busy schedules.

13. A job that challenges you, but also provides moments of self-fulfillment and a few laughs along the way.

14. Unbreakable confidence and steadfast self-worth.

19. A solid kick in the ass that will remind you that one day, most of these things won’t matter because all you’ll want is the love of your life and a body in your bed.

SO,
Girl wants everything, hints at riding the carousel (although without actually mentioning sexytime), then gets to her final point and admits that one day she will change lanes and settle for a beta provide...

tweet me or check my blog

Quote:Quote:

[selected points]

3. A passport filled with stamps from exotic locations and memories of months spent traveling and discovering the world alone.

5. A fulfilling job with a stable income and a bank account balance that doesn’t make you weak in the knees.

7. Accountability to self and only self. (Answering for your actions and caring for someone else’s heart is hard. Save that shit for your 30s.)

12. A rent controlled apartment in the neighborhood of your choice and a quirky group of girlfriends who will always meet you for a cocktail regardless of their busy schedules.

13. A job that challenges you, but also provides moments of self-fulfillment and a few laughs along the way.

14. Unbreakable confidence and steadfast self-worth.

I want all of these things.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I can't help thinking 5 and 13 conflict with number 7.

She can't want a stable normal job and to be accountable to noone but herself.

tweet me or check my blog

TC is turning into quite the troll web site.

The authour's profile:

[Image: pZuVWS2.jpg]

Single, fat chick who loves netflix and donuts makes a list about what she wants in a man... Lol

Quote: (04-03-2014 05:37 PM)zigZag Wrote:  

Single, fat chick who loves netflix and donuts makes a list about what she wants in a man... Lol

She only can because of thirsty dudes that still blow up her phone trying to hit it.

[Image: 257886cc34dfc1f08a4a14d47886e3518fe5e4b0...17bf56.jpg]

[Image: 5878_392198387559171_1737058724_n.jpg]

[Image: 1017494_432351893543820_1354765057_n.jpg]

[Image: AshleyCartagena.jpg]

[Image: highres_89211072.jpeg]

Anyone WB?

Quote: (04-03-2014 01:34 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Trying to boost page views.

Quote: (04-03-2014 06:21 PM)Professor Fox Wrote:  

[Image: 5878_392198387559171_1737058724_n.jpg]

[Image: the_terrifying_moment_the_christchurch_e...-66494.gif]

[Image: japan-earthquake-o.gif]

[Image: marina.jpg]

^LOL.

I get it. She's fat.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Hmmmm....

Between this chick and Annie Gus, I sense conspiratorial shenanigans.

Is everything women write just an attempt to make themselves feel better about being unattractive? So so much of this sort of shit is like a fat, bald, socially incompetent dude writing about how he stays in his basement, plays tons of videogames, and jerks off not because he's a loser but because that stuff is BETTER than getting laid...and you'd better agree or you're a hateful bigot. He'd have zero credibility, of course, and with good reason.

It should be exactly the same case with this cupcake-inhaling TV-addict. She's not hideous -- I'm sure many of us have banged worse things after a few too many in our not proud moments -- but no half-way alpha dude is going to commit to her doughy ass in million years. If a marriage/ltr (with someone genuinely attractive) was an option for her, maybe she could be taken seriously. As it, this is a painfully obvious, downright embarrassing case of sour grapes.

[Image: AshleyCartagena.jpg]

If she lost the weight she'd probably be pretty cute. Too bad feminists have convinced her that all her weaknesses and bad decisions are virtues.

It's amazing, because a year ago I'd have lumped them in with medium and salon.

Now, they publish ROK writer and bodybuilders under female pseudonyms.

Well done on the long-con Thought Catalog.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

They had to snap that picture while she was mid-air because afterwards she knocked that building down.

EDIT: Awww shit, you beat me to it!

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.