rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nervous Energy

Nervous Energy

I get a nervous energy when I do cold approaches, especially during the day. It's literally a physiological thing. Any way I can either calm this down or get rid of it?

Nervous Energy

Does it go away after the initial few seconds?

Nervous Energy

Quote: (01-15-2011 08:02 PM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

I get a nervous energy when I do cold approaches, especially during the day. It's literally a physiological thing. Any way I can either calm this down or get rid of it?

you are putting too much power into the woman. Try and remove the power from it. It may not go away initially. You might have to do about 50 cold day approaches before it becomes normal.

Do you get nervous when you speak to pretty women with no sexual intent behind your communication?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Nervous Energy

Smoke weed or take some xanaxes.

Aloha!

Nervous Energy

know that in the end shes just another potential bang for you, her opinion doesn't matter if you're afraid of what she'll think. If it's a matter of getting blown out same thing its only a rejection its how you get good, and if you're afraid that you might get rejected for coming on too strong too quickly try escalating slowly and gauging her interest.

Nervous Energy

Just so u know it feels great having no approach anxiety. If I saw a pretty girl right now i could talk to her. U will be able to the same thing if u keep developing your skills

Nervous Energy

Quote: (01-15-2011 08:02 PM)SHANbangs Wrote:  

With practice it will go away. I still remember my first several skydives when I was really scared just to think what gonna happen in next ten minutes. Now I'm often sleeping in the plane when it goes up. Took probably fifty jumps or so. Should take even less for approaching.