rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American vs European Gender Ratios Maps

http://jonathansoma.com/singles/#1/10/2/0

[Image: 20-29-relative.png]

Notice that on the actual site (linked above) you can adjust the age ranges on there too or if you scroll down far enough you see the map adjusted for different age ranges. As the 2006 version of this map also showed, once again we see the east coast and south are much better than the west coast for pussy hunters.

Among younger age brackets, almost every city in America has a surplus of men and a deficit of women.

Despite the fact that the map shows almost every city in America as a blue dot when you adjust the sliders to show ages 20-40, any man who has lived in both San Francisco and NYC can tell you that the Bay Area feels like a sausage fest. I can't say with much certainty, but I believe at least, that even small differences in the magnitude to which a city is a sausage fest make a huge difference in dating and sex markets: IE when there's 1005 men for every 1000 women guys are thirsty, but when there's 1025 men for every women guys are really, really thirsty.

Curious to see what others think about this.

And here's the sex ratio map for Europe someone posted here a while back (previous discussion - http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-31900.html):
[Image: PTfWfBs.png]

Notice it shows the age group 25-29 only. It also shows a lot of places where there are more women than men, unlike in America which it seems is a sausage fest through and through. I really wonder how much of the beauty and femininity of European women is just because they are forced to compete due to basic supply and demand. When an obese women can still have multiple men competing for her at a bar in San Francisco (where there are 15 extra men for every 1000 women), of course there's no incentive for American women to stay fit. On the other hand, when there are 102-107 Polish women for every 100 Polish men in the major Polish cities, maybe that makes enough of a difference that they have to suck cock enthusiastically.

Another takeaway: the European map shows university cities are hotspots for women since women are 1) starting to become the majority on university campuses and 2) are slightly more likely to work in office jobs compared to men who also work in industrial or agricultural areas which tend to be rural. For me at least I will always go to a city that's pink on the European map over a city that's blue.

I've been compiling a list of cities from the European map for every country that I might want to go to that has more women than men (some of which are smaller university towns). For anyone that's interested:

Poland: Poznan, Wroclaw, Lodz, Katowice, Krakow, Warsaw, Lublin
Romania: Bucharest, Iasi, Timisoara
Sweden: Stockholm, Uppsala
Ukraine: Lviv, Kiev
Germany: Hamburg, Lubeck, Bremen, Kiel, Hanover
Denmark: Copenhagen, Aarhus
Bulgaria: Veliko Tarnovo, Shumen
Netherlands: Amsterdam
Finland: Helsinki
Norway: Oslo

Of course, obesity levels, femininity levels, cost of living, and many other factors also matter so for many on this forum a Polish city with more men than women is preferable to a Dutch city with more women than men, but I think this is a helpful list for picking a particular city in a country when you have no other criteria and you're undecided. For example, looking at the Euro map, you wouldn't want to go to Eastern Germany compared to the northwestern German cities which are more favorable in terms of ratios. And you can ask Greek Kamaki who just moved from Eastern Germany to Western Germany about his experiences.

tl;dr: America is a sausagefest compared to Europe. Why the fuck is this the case? No idea, but maybe it's partially responsible for the incredible levels of hambeastery in America.

Great Post, I have been singing the song for years there are more men than women.
Friends would argue with me about silly ratios like 5 to 1 etc.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Migratory workers are mostly men. All the Mexicans at the home depot. Also all the Romanians poles Ukrainians and other ee and southern Europe guysgo to more economically advantageous places like Germany UK France Denmark .. incidentallythat's why don't bang Denmark hasbite . What do they need another middle eastern lookin dude talking to them for?

I know that in Russia the ratios are very favourable to men. At least that's what this dude says, and I'm inclined to believe him. Myself and speakeasy watch most of his vids and he speaks a lot of good stuff about Russia.

Not just about single women v single men...but there are literally a lot more females to males in the country. So the girls make sure they're always thin and done up as the competition is so fierce.

Think I'm going in September to SPB, could be interesting!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

I predicted as much... Only because I am not interested in French, Italian or Irish women :-(

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

The map of the US is singles. The european map is people as a whole.

That makes a huge difference as women in their 20s are more likely to be locked down than men

Utrecht in the Netherlands (most skewed male-female ratio in Netherlands):
[Image: Bevolkingspiramide_2008_-_CBS_gemeentecode_0344.svg]

Groningen in the Netherlands:
[Image: Bevolkingspiramide_2008_-_CBS_gemeentecode_0014.svg]

Amsterdam:
[Image: Bevolkingspiramide_2008_-_CBS_gemeentecode_0363.svg]

Quote: (04-01-2014 12:18 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Not just about single women v single men...but there are literally a lot more females to males in the country. So the girls make sure they're always thin and done up as the competition is so fierce.

Not convinced by this Teedub. There are indeed a lot more females to males, but the difference comes from the older age groups. Russian life expectancy for a man is very low -- 63 years, whereas for women it's much more reasonable -- 75 years.

According to this graph, in the age group 20-35, the numbers seem pretty much identical.

[Image: 736px-Population_Pyramid_of_Russia_2009.PNG]

Also, in the graph OP posted, I'm surprised to see that New York is blue. After all the talk of how single ladies outnumber single men in New York. So much for that fantasy.

[Image: tumblr_ly3uqlykld1qec2eyo1_1280.jpg]

There are definitely neighborhoods in NYC that are better than others but I don't know HOW MUCH of a difference it makes. I've read the NYC threads but I haven't seen all that much analysis of the benefits of living in the same neighborhoods as the women. People go to coffee shops, grocery stores, cafes that are near where they live so I'd imagine it makes a big difference in the ease of day game, but I'm not sure how much of a difference it makes for night game.

I guess you also can bounce them back to your place easier if you live nearby.

Oh I see now. The whole 'there are way more single women than men in NYC' was basically a big lie. Should have anticipated that. Here's what I found:

[Image: 20-34-relative.png]

[Image: 18-64-absolute.png]

It all makes sense now. Single 60 year old ladies. Great, thanks.

P.S. interesting how the ratios (singles 20-34 years old) vary so much by neighbourhood within NYC.

The bottom line is that the U.S. is a huge sausage party unless you're hanging in the 50+ crowd... and I don't know any guys who want to bang post-menopausal women.

This basically entails (based on supply and demand) that every girl you talk to in the USA either has a husband, boyfriend, dudes she casually fucks, several orbiters, or any combination of the above.

If only these maps allowed you to account for homosexuality. There's way more gay men out there than lesbian women, and way more bi women out there than bi men. On the city and neighbourhood level I can imagine this would have a big difference (i.e why the Chelsea area of Manhattan is light pink instead of deep pink since it's a gay area).

With the U.S. the sausagefest conditions are probably the result of immigration which I think is more likely to favor males(though I don't know by what margin) as well as the fact that men are slightly more likely to be born than females. This was nature's way of correcting for the fact that males are more likely to die accidental deaths(wars, fighting, showing off, crime, rights of passage, etc). But with advanced medicine, things that would've killed us in the past are now survivable. Such as some guy getting shot up on the battlefield and then put on a respirator until he heals. So with premature death removed to balanced the population of males, the trajectory is a greater number of us than females.

Quote:Quote:

I can't say with much certainty, but I believe at least, that even small differences in the magnitude to which a city is a sausage fest make a huge difference in dating and sex markets

I strongly believe this too. It's analogous to the way traffic works. If a highway is at 100% capacity and you add 5% more cars, it doesn't slow the road down by 5%, it might slow it down by 50%. Add 10% more cars than capacity and it basically shuts down the road.

@Teedub

I remember Phil saying he's been to clubs in Russia where it was damn near all women. Could very well be that the ratio is the same between 18-40, but many of those guys may be unsuitable because of alcoholism.

Edit--

I just saw that from 25-39 in San Jose, the ratio is 45 extra men/100 women! 45!!!

Also, does anyone know about ratios in Latin America?

So according to the map of europe, switzerland, berlin and southeast germany are all good places that you could still make money in. But I always hear about switzerland being an unfriendly place here in the forum and german women being mediocre in general. What do you guys think?

Quote: (04-02-2014 03:12 AM)malc Wrote:  

So according to the map of europe, switzerland, berlin and southeast germany are all good places that you could still make money in. But I always hear about switzerland being an unfriendly place here in the forum and german women being mediocre in general. What do you guys think?

Did I miss something on the maps regarding economic prosperity?
(I was purely looking at the ratios of male to female)
There is a lot of posts about those locations if you do a search which may help

This map shows the sex ratio at birth:

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info...o/At-birth

When you hover over each country it will give the figure. The average for most countries is about 5% more boys are born than girls. Kazakhstan is the only exception. There are 6% more girls than boys for some reason. I'd love to know what's going on there to buck the trend. Are male babies aborted?

India and China have 12% more male births than females. I truly feel sorry for guys there. This is going to cause incredible misery in these countries. Whoever engineered that should be crucified. That must be soul crushing. To not only live in that kind of poverty but know that the chances are you will never have a woman no matter what you do because there are none available.

I don't think anything can be done about higher male birth rates since evolution worked it out that way. If the premature death rate of men ceases to be higher than it is for women, then maybe over tens of thousands of years our DNA will correct that and the ratio at birth will be 1:1. Either that or it'll take another major world war to thin out the male population.

^ some great points.

The whole India/China thing is a mess. China with the one cild rule and India is famous for aborting female fetuses.

There are more stats on the CIA website, but the breakdown is pretty much 1:05:1 male to female around the world.

The west is one big cockfest if you ask me, women exploit that to the fullest.

Today we are living in a Jungle and it is survival of the fittest.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (04-03-2014 02:13 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

When you hover over each country it will give the figure. The average for most countries is about 5% more boys are born than girls. Kazakhstan is the only exception. There are 6% more girls than boys for some reason. I'd love to know what's going on there to buck the trend. Are male babies aborted?

India and China have 12% more male births than females. I truly feel sorry for guys there. This is going to cause incredible misery in these countries. Whoever engineered that should be crucified. That must be soul crushing. To not only live in that kind of poverty but know that the chances are you will never have a woman no matter what you do because there are none available.

I don't think anything can be done about higher male birth rates since evolution worked it out that way. If the premature death rate of men ceases to be higher than it is for women, then maybe over tens of thousands of years our DNA will correct that and the ratio at birth will be 1:1. Either that or it'll take another major world war to thin out the male population.

For Kazakhstan, I think it's just a mistake in that map. According to this, it's a standard 1.06:1 male-to-female at birth.

No country on Earth has more females born than males. Although apart from India and China, there are also a few other countries that have very high male:female ratios at birth (Liechtenstein, Georgia/Armenia/Azerbaijan, Vietnam). Interesting.

Read this on some science website:
"Several factors influence whether a sperm containing a Y sex chromosome or one containing an X chromosome will be first to fertilize an egg, including parental ages, their environmental exposure, stress, the stage in the mother's ovulation cycle and even whether she has had children previously; all these forces combine to set the average sex ratio at fertilization at 105:100."

Quote: (04-03-2014 02:13 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

But when you account for the fact that, in the UK and US at least, 50% of the women in the 20-35 are fat and thus undatable, the ratios in China are actually more favourable to a guy, especially a guy coming from the West, since the obesity rate is much, much lower in China. So, even with 120 women per men, it's still a more benign dating market for guys than in the UK. For example, when I put up an online dating profile on a Chinese dating website, I got far more interest from slim, good-looking women with decent careers than I could have ever imagined. In the UK even the obese girls on POF and OKC have more options than the average-looking guy and will behave accordingly.

That map is seriously flawed. You might as well show
a weather map that shows a major storm headed
for the east coast or a forecast it will rain next week.

Single status is a constantly changing variable. Whether
you are talking about women purely "Married vs Not Married"
or "I have a boyfriend vs I am available" that ratio is constantly
changing all over the place as couples break up and get together.

Every hour. Every day.

The opportunity is America is huge if you have the right positioning
and strategy.

Very inaccurate. In every country in Europe there are more men than women despite what the stereotypes say.
At birth there are more boys than girls (the ratio is like 107 males for every 100 females) and since few people die at young age this disparity goes on until people arrive in their 70's. From there onward there are more women than men.

If anything there is a stronger competition in Europe than in the US. There is a far less rate of obesity here so people are healthier and eligible to land a hot woman.
Women tend to get married and settle down at a much younger age than their american counterpart and this is yet another problem.
Almost all the hot women (the real ones) in western europe are engaged or with a trusted fuck buddy so it's almost impossible to get them.

East Europe is a little different but not that much, the real hot girls that aren't gold diggers are almost impossible to get for strangers.
They either end up with a gold digger in disguise or with a not-so-hot girl that they call "model".

Quote: (04-01-2014 09:37 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

The bottom line is that the U.S. is a huge sausage party unless you're hanging in the 50+ crowd... and I don't know any guys who want to bang post-menopausal women.

This basically entails (based on supply and demand) that every girl you talk to in the USA either has a husband, boyfriend, dudes she casually fucks, several orbiters, or any combination of the above.

I do agree here, what people haven't taken into consideration is that the level of thirst in the anglosphere is unreal.. Specially in the US, Australia,
and even the UK/IReland to some extent.. guys only go out with the purpose to get drunk and fuck as many girls as possible, in comparison to other countries like germany, denmark or sweden where men barely approach women and there is a lack of a real dating culture.. In many countries men go out ot have fun and they dont stress to persue girls as crazy.. the PUA stuff is alien to the countries outside the anglosphere. Women are expert to realize the situation going on fairly quickly (even if they are not eager to admit it), and they will skyrocket their own value when they known they can get any man even being below average looking and placing zero effort in their own appearance... and thats the virus that is killing the US, australia or the UK where even a fat woman who would be considered totally unattractive, unpleasant and annoying anywhere else outside the english-speaking word, do get her fair share of attention lol.

Am I wrong or some parts of France,Turkey and Ireland are kind of "pushy paradise" in relation to gender ratios?xD

The gender ratio of NYC really blows my mind.

NYC attracts women from not only all around the USA, but from around the whole world. Women tend to love NYC, and go there to find work (and there are a lot of jobs in NYC for women, especially office jobs), ride the cock carousel, meet a rich husband, experience the art/fashion scene etc.

At the same time, men would have a general tendency to leave NYC because jobs in primary industries (agriculture, mining etc) tend to be located away from large metropolises.

Despite these two factors, New York STILL has more men than women...

Quote: (05-04-2015 04:49 AM)Biologist Wrote:  

The gender ratio of NYC really blows my mind.

NYC attracts women from not only all around the USA, but from around the whole world. Women tend to love NYC, and go there to find work (and there are a lot of jobs in NYC for women, especially office jobs), ride the cock carousel, meet a rich husband, experience the art/fashion scene etc.

At the same time, men would have a general tendency to leave NYC because jobs in primary industries (agriculture, mining etc) tend to be located away from large metropolises.

Despite these two factors, New York STILL has more men than women...

The thirst is real ... all too real.