rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shoring in Colombia

Shoring in Colombia

So

A friend told me a story. He went to a whorehouse in Bogotá with a couple other guys and wanted a threeway. He picked the two girls and they told him 100 mil, and he had to pay the room cost himself.

It was like 3 or 4am, he was pretty drunk, and was just like, nah nah nah, fuck that. As Colombians are wont to do, as he was walking away they kept lowering the offer, until it came out to 60 mil.

So the threeway went down, and afterwards, one of the girls said she wanted him all to herself. He said he wouldnt pay her again, and she said she didn´t care, and that she´d even pay the hotel room. The other chick left and the two of them boned again.

Not exactly shoring in the strict sense, but something.

So tonight I (in Cartagena) accidentally opened a hooker! To be fair, anyone who´s been to Cartagena knows that there are many non-pros walkin around in short skirts and huge heels. But the second she responded to me I knew she was a pro.

Perfect.

So I proceded to see if I could make it happen for free.

Essentially I didn´t do what you´d normally do with a hooker. I tried to game her more or less normally, but since I knew she was a pro that somehow put me entirely at ease.

I danced salsa with her, totally normally, and got her to show me a few things. She complimented me on my skill level. I´m not great, but a whore isn´t used to a gringo actually knowing anything about dancing.

I tried to guide the conversation to topics that got beyond her exterior shell, trying to get the person inside to come out. We didn´t talk about sex, but I was constantly having her qualify to me and teasing her only lightly about innocent things. I guided the convo in a Krauserish direction, talking about what kind of a person she is, what we wanted to be as kids.

Well, she got the hint that I wasn´t paying, and there were plenty of guys around who would, so after maybe an hour and a half we split ways.

Anyone have any tips on shoring in Colombia or Latin America in general? I´ve read Naughty Nomad´s stuff, but that´s mostly about Asia, where it seems like more of a vital skill. I know it´s not at all necessary here, but with the frequency that Colombian guys like to go to whorehouses, it´s a useful tool.

Shoring in Colombia

best thing is to just let them know from the get go u are there just to have a good time ie have some drinks, dance, and talk to girls and are not there for p4p. most harden pro's will leave to go find a paying customer rather quickly. the ones that stick around and wanna hangout,chill, and talk are the ones that you will be able to shore.

Shoring in Colombia

Quote: (01-15-2011 02:19 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

best thing is to just let them know from the get go u are there just to have a good time ie have some drinks, dance, and talk to girls and are not there for p4p. most harden pro's will leave to go find a paying customer rather quickly. the ones that stick around and wanna hangout,chill, and talk are the ones that you will be able to shore.

Does that mean you´ve pulled that move off?

Cause to me it seems that, if there is a girl that maybe would let you hit for free, doesn´t mean she´s decided that from the get go, it´s somethin you have to work for and she won´t decide till later. But then, I´ve never pulled off that kinda stunt, so who knows.

Shoring in Colombia

Even if you paid 30USD (60,000COP) I would still say you shored. Some of my meals cost more than that. [Image: smile.gif]

I'm just wondering why you would choose a hooker house vs getting some fine tail coming out of clubs/after hours/pizza places at 4am? At these early-hours, non-pro options coming out of clubs are better imo as they tend to enjoy fucking you more, and stay longer with you, cook you breakfast and make you an arepa in the morning while she is wearing nothing but a thong. [Image: banana.gif]

Mixx

Shoring in Colombia

Quote: (01-15-2011 02:43 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2011 02:19 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Does that mean you´ve pulled that move off?

Cause to me it seems that, if there is a girl that maybe would let you hit for free, doesn´t mean she´s decided that from the get go, it´s somethin you have to work for and she won´t decide till later. But then, I´ve never pulled off that kinda stunt, so who knows.

I have pulled that off in Brazil numerous times. Havent been to Colombia yet, but im sure it is similar.

Yea you can play it cool and not mention p4p/money or whatever but it is risky as you might waste alot of time on a girl that wont go back with you for free.

If you are in a known p4p spot I just think its best to go ahead and let the broad know up front ur intentions. If she sticks around than you know you have a good shot.

Shoring in Colombia

Quote: (01-15-2011 08:45 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Even if you paid 30USD (60,000COP) I would still say you shored. Some of my meals cost more than that. [Image: smile.gif]

I'm just wondering why you would choose a hooker house vs getting some fine tail coming out of clubs/after hours/pizza places at 4am? At these early-hours, non-pro options coming out of clubs are better imo as they tend to enjoy fucking you more, and stay longer with you, cook you breakfast and make you an arepa in the morning while she is wearing nothing but a thong. [Image: banana.gif]

Mixx

In Cartagena id think most girls are at the very least semi pros lol obviously the rich girls are not but they are alot harder to ONS imo. So for a dude in Cartagena on a short stay with limited spanish he better get is shore game up if he wants to get a same night lay without paying!

Shoring in Colombia

Nah I mean I was in the center of Cartagena where everyone who´s on vacation goes, so yeah there are pros around for sure, but mostly it´s just tourists. There are a bunch of Universities in the area and obviously lots of restaurants who want pretty waitresses, so a good amount of local chicks too.

Mixxx, I´ve often wondered about night street game, what kinda shit do you do to get chicks falling out of the clup at 3 or 4am?