rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Statesman Game

Statesman Game

Several of my friends have told me I should run for parliamentary election and when I confirmed that they weren't just taking the piss out of me, I began to think about it. While I have nowhere near the success with women some of the guys on here do (partly due to meeting my partner very young and subsequent lack of opportunity, and only bitterly swallowing the red pill in my 30s), I'm charismatic and have an interest in actively making this world a better place.

My question here pertains to game as an elected public official - what are the positive and negatives? So far I can see:

Positives:

Lots of travel, increasing opportunities for gaming and pussy.

Power - a huge turn-on for women.

Significant increase to my current income and pension for life after parliamentary career

Negatives:

Huge public scrutiny (even posting in a forum like Roosh would be news if it was discovered), chance that a woman you've gamed/boned may go to the media

Pigeonholing by some lizards as right-wing/left-wing, limiting your ability to game

Obviously poosy isn't the only reason I'm considering it, but I would interested to know others' thoughs on the matter.

Statesman Game

If you go into politics go into politics for the sake of politics.

Everything you do will be under a magnifying glass to such an extent you have no idea.

I interned for a certain major political party for a while and worked with a senator (again can't name them) and the hoops this guy had to jump through was nuts.

I love politics and would like to run one day as well and have some major power players who would back me, but I don't know if it could live like that.

I would say the biggest benefit for getting pussy would be AFTER you're out of office. Then you could use the "yea I was a congressmen blah blah blah".