rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date idea/location progression: how to NOT de-escalate?

Being a dancer I regularly get girls to go dancing, then back to my place. However being a newbie I still struggle to close.

For example, I got this sweet girl to go dancing, then back to my place at midnight. We cuddle and stuff but she refused to make out. She seems attracted though. But she has been backing off a bit, wanna take things slow and shit. Not the first time this happened though.

Since I already got her to my house (didn't bang) where should I get her to go next? I mean, coffee or dinner or a walk appear... lame since she already danced and went to my house, and that would de-escalate and de-sexualize the whole progress. Maybe get her to a bar? I like to pull the "let's go back to my place, I used to be a bartender and make great drinks" game so going to a bar is kinda counter-intuitive.

Logistically I really want to ask her to go dancing again, close to my house and where my game shines. But would girls consider that boring and think that's the only thing I can do?

If you have other ideas for date to progress from this plz help me out.

Thanks!

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (03-29-2014 07:31 PM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Logistically I really want to ask her to go dancing again, close to my house and where my game shines.

This. Tell her you're going dancing and that she should come with (make it seem like something you're doing for YOU, not specifically for her), then get her back to your place and pump some booze into her.

Quote:Quote:

But would girls consider that boring and think that's the only thing I can do?

You do not give a shit what she thinks. YOU run YOUR LIFE based on what YOU want to do at any given moment. You like to dance, so you go dancing. If she thinks you're boring, then fuck her. You'll find a different girl, one who thinks you're awesome and likes the same stuff you like. This is the attitude you ought to have in all interactions with women, not just this girl.

Also, make sure that when you're dancing you're projecting the right kind of vibe. Lead the interaction, make lots of eye contact, smirk. Tease her, pull her close and then push her away (literally AND metaphorically). Show her you're a sexual man who goes after what he desires. There shouldn't be any "cuddling" after you get back to your place-she should know what's up through your actions and body language.