rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Too many countries too fast?

Hi guys, I plan on visiting 5 different countries in a 2 month time frame. I am moving to Mexico to study abroad and better my Spanish but I am starting a cross country journey in the US then my real journey starts in South America. I just wanted to visit a few new places and travel back to Colombia but I am not sure where I could go on a budget. It would have to be between the Americas. I considered Santiago, Chile and Buenos Aires, Argentina but it will be Winter there. I've been dying to go to Rio de Janeiro but the cost and I am trying to keep it within Spanish speaking countries for now.

I have been to Colombia for a month this past December and have a ton of friends and some girls there, thus the big portion of time there that I plan on spending.

]Locations:
Lima, Peru
Bogota, Colombia
Medellin, Colombia
Dominican Republic
Puerto Rico
Mexico City, Mexico

Itinerary:
I plan on starting in DC in late May then flying to Lima, Peru for about 10 days then to Bogota for 10 days then Medellin for 3 weeks. Next would be Dominican Republic then meeting my family in Puerto Rico for a familly vacation. Final destination would be Mexico City for 5 days then head to the study abroad place in Mexico starting early August, located a few hours nearby.

Most of my vacations in the past were for short durations, just to travel the world but ever since getting into this kinda life, I enjoy traveling and meeting exotic women. I'm still a newbie compared to most of you guys so I'm not aware of how much time I need to spend in a location to get the panties drop. In my past experiences, I've been quite aggressive once I know a girl is interested in me, so generally I can seal the deal immediately or in a few days but I'm not putting up the numbers no way close to some of you. Should I just skip out some places and spend more time in other places?

Budget:
I'm trying to keep it within $3,500 for the 2 months but I haven't been realistic since I have not looked at the cost of my housing. Most of it will be through airbnb so it's pretty cheap. Last time it was $350/mo in Parque Lleras in Medellin.

Current itinerary, I can suprisingly get all the flights for $1,500 but I think I am cutting out DR since I have to fly to the US in order to fly across to PR which is silly, thus costing me extra. I used ITA Matrix to search for all the flights and I do have my CapitolOne card with tons of air bonus points..

Issues:
I don't know much about DR or PR or things to do in Lima. I wanted to go to Cuzco for Machu Picchu but the flight price was kind of outrageous.

Girls:
I do have girls back in Colombia but none in the other locations. I figure, PoF, OKC, latincupid, badoo, etc to pipeline prior to my arrival. I have been very busy with school so I haven't been on any dating sites in a while. Of course, day and night game are going to have to be apart of the arsenal.
Although I'm an experienced traveler, I'm inexperienced in going to countries to specifically vacation + pick up women. I've never stayed at a hostel, always did the AirBnB thing, so it's easy to bring girls back. I am no way a good PUA but I'm not bad. I'm in mid late 20's, athletic, confident, etc. One catch, I'm not a gringo, I'm Asian, so I stand out and will be traveling alone. My Spanish is not conversational but I get the point across.

Sounds like a reasonable itinerary to me. You've got at least 10 days or more in each place it seems which is plenty, I think.

If you pipeline, you can make the most of your time.

I dont think the price was that expensive for a flight from Lima to Cuzco. Sometimes you need to click that your on the local (peruvian) site though. If you want to go to Machu Picchu then do it. Looks like a good trip!

Ya, if you were planning on only three days at each location, that might be too fast, but ten days per locale seems reasonable.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Well I was going to try Cuzco for Machu Picchu but it's booked til August so I start off with 2 weeks in Lima, Peru then Colombia for 5 weeks, starting with Medellin then Bogota but I will try to visit Cali and Cartagena as I;ve never been. A week in Puerto Rico (3 days to vacation with family) then head to Mexico city for 5 days then Queretaro which I will call home for the next 10 months.

I'm curious to see what Peruvian girls (from Lima) are like compared to Colombia. Are girls in Lima generally richer or poorer? I'm assuming that it's like Medellín where there's a ton of poor and a fewer nicer neighborhoods like Poblado, Parque Lleras, etc.

From searching POF, the girls in Lima are definitely hot. I haven't tried anything else. OkCupid?

Expect a data sheet out of Querétaro, México.. eventually.