rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Angela Bassett Wall Survivor

Angela Bassett is 56 years old and the mother of twins. Would Bang! She's obviously much better looking with longer hair.

[Image: attachment.jpg17783]   
[Image: attachment.jpg17784]   
[Image: attachment.jpg17785]   
[Image: attachment.jpg17787]   

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Black don't crack

Yeah, but fuck that haircut.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Not many women in Hollywood could play Tina Turner convincingly. She nailed it.

And nice ass...

I respectfully disagree.

Look at these kneecaps and arms.

I can almost taste the makeup from here in the first and the second photos (closeups).

Her boobs look good but i will attribute this to very-carefully-picked clevage and light, and possibly push-up bras.

About the haircut, not exactly wall survivor behavior. This boyish haircut is not simply a choice or coincidence. Being able to grow long beatiful hair is also a wall-survivor trait since old women can't do this.

She is thin, I will give her that.

I had a hardon for Tina well into her 50s..those legs!

I don't think it's fair to put blacks, asians or hispanics in the wall survivor threads.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Angela Bassett is ripped as hell, too. Muscular arms and legs...like a sprinter or lifter. WB............

I think she's on the juice.

Quote: (03-25-2014 01:12 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I don't think it's fair to put blacks, asians or hispanics in the wall survivor threads.

[Image: blink.gif] please expand

Damn

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Quote: (03-25-2014 02:20 PM)TonySandos Wrote:  

[Image: blink.gif] please expand

Blacks, asians and hispanics generally don't crack. How many equivalents do you have to Gabrielle Union, Lucy Liu and Eva Langoria who haven't blasted their face with botox and gone under the knife?

Look at this 54 year old lizard from Florida, only her hands reveal the length of her circuit.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I see what you mean now. Personally, I think white women would fair a lot better with age themselves if they altered their diet and behavior.

It's true in my observation that more white women, smoke, don't use lotion, eat bad like all women without at least brief forays into the kale and carrots aisle, trend into most invasive beauty fads.

A life of partying and shitty diet will certainly age you prematurely, but so will supposedly healthy lifestyles. Some of the worst aging women are white chicks who do a lot of long-distance running and all sorts of yuppie outdoorsy activities. They get lots of sun damage and wrinkles and they are skinny, but have these wiry, not particularly attractive physiques.

With Crossfit getting so big, it will be curious to see how some of those chicks age. I've known a couple of fit older women that did some form of serious strength training.

Hispanics do absolutely crack. Maybe not as bad as some white women, but they crack.

Quote: (03-25-2014 04:00 PM)TonySandos Wrote:  

I see what you mean now. Personally, I think white women would fair a lot better with age themselves if they altered their diet and behavior.

It's true in my observation that more white women, smoke, don't use lotion, eat bad like all women without at least brief forays into the kale and carrots aisle, trend into most invasive beauty fads.

The butts are the worst thing, period.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (03-25-2014 04:07 PM)j r Wrote:  

A life of partying and shitty diet will certainly age you prematurely, but so will supposedly healthy lifestyles....

...With Crossfit getting so big, it will be curious to see how some of those chicks age.

Very true my man, encourage the better workout routines because I feel it in my bones that they would be fairing much better.

Cross fit, no so sure. I'm not hip to what crossfit is. Insanity and P90x will shine sweetly upon them for certain

Bassett has always maintained a toned physique. The knees don't look great in that pic above, but as you can tell from other pics, even in her best shape, she's thick from the waist down. For 56, she's definitely in great shape, and you know it's gets more difficult to maintain at that age. Black women can age well IF they put in some work. With minimal care the skin holds up longer on average.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I will always watch a movie with her, just to watch her. Reminds me of a kinky ex-gf too.