rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'Get a Job, Loser!': A Thought Experiment

Pretend you are interested in a job with a boss who happens to be overworked, hen-pecked, and generally submissive.

Traditional herd thought is to act thirsty and desperate for a job, accepting any form of abuse or low wage to get it.

Now suppose that you are free in ways he isn't. You are dating here and there, spending time in the sun, going to drinks that night, having fun, etc.

1. Do you think he would get more satisfaction hiring the desperate candidate? Or do you think he would get more satisfaction giving you the job, so that he can curtail your fun?

2. Assuming he is able to be strictly professional, and remind himself how a 'fun' person is not necessarily a 'productive' person, do you think that he would get more satisfaction in making the choice to hire a productive person, or more satisfaction in making the choice to snag you from having fun. Remember, he is an emotional human, and productivity doesn't inspire emotion...jealousy certainly does, though.

Maybe this is the groundwork for employer Game. Just go have fun and let them know how much fun you have when not at work. They might be spitefully eager to employ you so you stop reminding them how lame they are. Thoughts?

I think their selfishness(having someone do more work for them because they are a clueless loser) is more powerful than jealousy especially in men

I'd rather represent myself like a person who takes his job seriously and puts in lots of effort during the interview

valhalla