rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trinidad

Trinidad

I found a good airfare from Miami down to Port of Spain for this upcoming MLK weekend. There is a little info on Trinidad here but not too much. Anyone have some detailed info on where to stay and hang out? I really know very little about this island.

Trinidad

try go there during carnival..its next month

Trinidad

I was looking at hotels and they all seemed really expensive. I wonder what flights are gonna be like around carnival time. If everything goes as planned I will be in Trinidad for it this year

Trinidad

I'm sure that I can answer these questions. I'm a Trinidadian Citizen (as well as a Canadian) I've lived in Trinidad for 10 years and gone to about 15 carnivals. I'm down there almost every year. Let me know what you want to know.

Trinidad

Quote: (01-12-2011 09:59 PM)deebow Wrote:  

I'm sure that I can answer these questions. I'm a Trinidadian Citizen (as well as a Canadian) I've lived in Trinidad for 10 years and gone to about 15 carnivals. I'm down there almost every year. Let me know what you want to know.

Cool sounds good. I'm not sure if I'm going to pull the trigger on this trip for this weekend but definitely plan on visiting sometime

Trinidad

Deebow what is the best part to stay? I want to stay somewhere where is really busy and where i can be approaching chicks day time. Also not too far from the party scene.

Trinidad

How easy is it to sex trini women? I don't have a trini accent. Is it easier to sex trini Indians vs trini blacks etc?

If I can't wine and 'tro' waist like the locals, will that work against me?

Advise please.

Thanks

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Trinidad

Quote: (01-13-2011 09:33 AM)Moma Wrote:  

How easy is it to sex trini women? I don't have a trini accent. Is it easier to sex trini Indians vs trini blacks etc?

Advise please.

Thanks

It shouldn't work against you. But it is hard to sex them. I've said this before in another post but these women are like the Argentine's of the Caribbean. They get high off of attention. If you don't have a Trini accent, it will actually work better for you. It is usually harder to sex Trini Indians. Even though there is a good mix there and everyone appears to get along. Interracial relationships are at times frowned upon by older indians in Trinidad (certainly not always and things are changing). ONS's are very difficult. These women want to get what they can't get in their own country, which is a man to wine and dine them and make them feel like a million bucks.

If you are from another country, you have an advantage, if you are not black, you also have an advantage, if you are a North American/European Black dude, you won't be as better off as a white dude, get my drift. The less common you are the more value you will have to them.

In order to sex a Trini woman, you may have to wine and dine her for a while first. An ONS is possible but very rare, even with women that have a reputation for being hoes. If yuh' cud wine yuh go improve yuh chances (Trini-slang).

Still go, you can probably tap some ass because you are foreign. All I'm saying is that ass won't come piping hot out of the oven even and served for you. You will have to put in some work.

Work the internet game and it will improve your chances before you get down there, just watch out as there are many con men and women down there who will rob. Over all the people are wonderful, the women are the finest in the West Indies, but you have to wonder if it is worth it to put in all of that work. There are also a growing number of Venezuelan women in Trinidad and they are easier to run up in. I actually just go to Margurita Island in Venezuela for a weekend and it is a lot easier there.

Trinidad

Quote: (01-13-2011 09:04 PM)deebow Wrote:  

Quote: (01-13-2011 09:33 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Advise please.

Thanks

It shouldn't work against you. But it is hard to sex them. I've said this before in another post but these women are like the Argentine's of the Caribbean. They get high off of attention. If you don't have a Trini accent, it will actually work better for you. It is usually harder to sex Trini Indians. Even though there is a good mix there and everyone appears to get along. Interracial relationships are at times frowned upon by older indians in Trinidad (certainly not always and things are changing). ONS's are very difficult. These women want to get what they can't get in their own country, which is a man to wine and dine them and make them feel like a million bucks.

If you are from another country, you have an advantage, if you are not black, you also have an advantage, if you are a North American/European Black dude, you won't be as better off as a white dude, get my drift. The less common you are the more value you will have to them.

In order to sex a Trini woman, you may have to wine and dine her for a while first. An ONS is possible but very rare, even with women that have a reputation for being hoes. If yuh' cud wine yuh go improve yuh chances (Trini-slang).

Still go, you can probably tap some ass because you are foreign. All I'm saying is that ass won't come piping hot out of the oven even and served for you. You will have to put in some work.

Work the internet game and it will improve your chances before you get down there, just watch out as there are many con men and women down there who will rob. Over all the people are wonderful, the women are the finest in the West Indies, but you have to wonder if it is worth it to put in all of that work. There are also a growing number of Venezuelan women in Trinidad and they are easier to run up in. I actually just go to Margurita Island in Venezuela for a weekend and it is a lot easier there.

I have a lot of trini friends to the point where I actually have two spots that I can cotch at if I were to go down. I heard that there is also a lot of kidnapping in Trinidad.

I don't wear any jewellery anyway. Is this a point of concern..the kidnapping?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Trinidad

Not really. I mean, you are more likely to be a target if they think you have a lot of money. Likely they will just rob you. There have been cases of kidnapping but home invasions are more likely. Trinidad can get really crowded and people are less likely to kidnap you in those surroundings. If people know that you are a foreigner and you're throwing money around like it's nothing and you are alone or in a sparsely populated area, you could potentially be a target if the wrong people are around you.

It's dangerous down there, but if you are with friends who know the place and you carry yourself appropriately, you'll be good down there.

That's the catch-22, isn't it? If you play up your foreign credentials, you are more likely to get freshly prepared ass served to you. You are also more likely to be a potential target those up to no good. You have to find a nice blend. The people that you know down there will let you know how to keep your nose clean. You'll pretty much have to look like a regular person that lives there and when speaking to girls, let them hear your foreign accent. Make sure that you do not speak to girls that have a boyfriend in the area. That can be very hazardous!! They hate down there like crazy.

Do you know where you'd potentially be staying? If you like Indian girls you can go to Chaguanas or better yet San Fernando. If you like black women, you'll see some of the finest in Arima.

If you don't wear any jewelry, you'll be fine and won't stick out as a target.

Trinidad

Oooh that depends. Usually Pier one and Pier 2 have stuff going on but the biggest club is without a doubt Zen. That is the main joint that you need to hit up. It will be packed. Regarding parties, it is different every year. You'd honestly have to listen to the radio.

Tobago is difficult to read. It's small and nothing really happens there. Girls are historically sub par there but the beaches are the nicest in the country. The place is really boring and it will be difficult to stay there for more than one day or so without going crazy. I may be wrong about Tobago because I haven't been there during Carinval. Toco beach is good to visit during the day but the main beach is Maracus beach. It is usually packed. There are plenty of fetes down there. There are also advertise in the malls. You may also find cruises on the rivers. There will also be bars with patios that will be packed with people in downtown POS. I've found that just hanging out there has been a good night with plenty of fine things to talk to.

Many of the locals who want to get away from Carnival also go to Margarita Island in Venezuela. It's a very short trip and quite in expensive. The women are ridiculously fine (I'd put them on the same page with Colombian, Brazilian women - possibly higher). There is a ton of them everywhere. There will be parties there too. I'd suggest going there instead of Tobago (just my recommendation).

I got off the phone with my cousin last night and he told me that it is nuts there. Everything is off tha chain. My aunt and Grandfather told me that the weather is lovely and the beaches are packed right now.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can do or let you know.

Trinidad

Hard to smash Trini women? What? ..with the sexual collective of Carnival, surely and hopefully what I'm reading here is just misinformation?

Where are the players and playboys that have burned Trinidad down to the ground?

Trinidad isn't like Rio Carnaval. It's the preceeding of all Carnival. It's whole stimulus is that of physical attraction and fun. How can it be hard?

Trinidad

Quote: (05-10-2011 07:31 AM)London_Hunk Wrote:  

Hard to smash Trini women? What? ..with the sexual collective of Carnival, surely and hopefully what I'm reading here is just misinformation?

Where are the players and playboys that have burned Trinidad down to the ground?

Trinidad isn't like Rio Carnaval. It's the preceeding of all Carnival. It's whole stimulus is that of physical attraction and fun. How can it be hard?

I know this is an old thread and all, but just to clear things up.. in the Caribbean the people generally dance like this from the time they're 13-14 at parties, every boy rubs his pelvis on every girl that dances. ''grinding'' as westerners call it, is not seen as a slutty act, unless it goes over the top like what's seen in Jamaican Passa Passa videos.

Which is why you misinterpret the very slutty dancing that takes place in the Caribbean to mean that they are more promiscuous than normal... dont look too much into it..this is basic Caribbean party life

Trinidad

Quote: (01-08-2015 01:20 AM)LionBorn Wrote:  

I know this is an old thread and all, but just to clear things up.. in the Caribbean the people generally dance like this from the time they're 13-14 at parties, every boy rubs his pelvis on every girl that dances. ''grinding'' as westerners call it, is not seen as a slutty act, unless it goes over the top like what's seen in Jamaican Passa Passa videos.

Which is why you misinterpret the very slutty dancing that takes place in the Caribbean to mean that they are more promiscuous than normal... dont look too much into it..this is basic Caribbean party life

I hate to be so blunt but are the non-pros going to be sucking and fucking or not in Trinidad during Carnival?

Trinidad

Quote: (01-13-2011 09:04 PM)deebow Wrote:  

if you are not black, you also have an advantage, if you are a North American/European Black dude, you won't be as better off as a white dude, get my drift. The less common you are the more value you will have to them.

I don't think so! Pure bullsmack!

Trinidad

My kingdom for a Trini gyal. No Jamaican or Black American advantage, but I'm guessing foreigner bonus. But plenty of competition, Caribbean men have tons of game. On my bucket list

WIA

Trinidad

Any other options for accommodations during Trini Carnival other than hotels and airbnb which are all full?

Trinidad

Locals certainly switch their game on but this shouldn't discourage any white foreigners at all. I used to live in POS and in "Sando". Yes there are pockets in POS where you aren't the only whitey but take a taxi down to chaguanas or even further to Sando and you will be gold. Trust me no competition for a good looking well dressed individual. Had a 75 yea and old broken down acquaintance who was married to a rich and attractive woman 40 years younger .

Trinidad

Quote: (01-24-2015 11:57 AM)mttt Wrote:  

Locals certainly switch their game on but this shouldn't discourage any white foreigners at all. I used to live in POS and in "Sando". Yes there are pockets in POS where you aren't the only whitey but take a taxi down to chaguanas or even further to Sando and you will be gold. Trust me no competition for a good looking well dressed individual. Had a 75 yea and old broken down acquaintance who was married to a rich and attractive woman 40 years younger .

I should definitely agree. Trinidad is also one big callaloo of an island which means you will see all sorts of complexions. If you look on the latter part of that video, a lot of the lizards look to be white. There is a huge Syrian contingency over there too. The only common consensus is that they can all 'tro waist'.

mtt, do you think dance is a big part of game there? If you can't wine up your waist, will that hamper gains in the club and fete scene? I'm not a great dutty winer and I sometimes think that it's hampered me in these numerous fetes I have been to.

Glossary:

Tro waist = Dance involving contorting waist to Caribbean music rhythms.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Trinidad

I'm here now, been here before. Seasoned Latin American Vet and I can tell you if your tall, white, and look decent no matter the age you will be eye raped to death here the minute you step off the plane. The girls here are scond to none if you don't mind a little color. Bodies that banng for sure.

Day game can be hit or miss due to the heat of this place, but with soaring Confidence, I will aproach any girl as though they were free drinks they are that friendly.

Got a rasta friend here, business related and he throws it at me like mad, and needless to say, I have to lay low due to a slave driver of a boss.

In length, this place is made for guys with appetites. Expensive, locals got great game, but non-island accent goes bigtime.

Trinidad

Ahhhh. Here again! Claxton bay babies. Party tommorow with a super connected Rasta.

Trinidad

Need to note, slave driver boss is no more.....I still surviving.

Trinidad

A few more obervations. Girls here have bodies and facial features. Naomi Campbell type face features for you older cats.

I will take a few minutes later on to write something up, but all can do well here. Brothers and darker guys would crush as any other.

Moving venues now, POS.

Trinidad

Does anyone here have more up-to-date information on the state of Trinidad in terms of women? Are they good for LTRs/marriage material, pure lays or a mix of both? Where can you find attractive Trini women? I was in T&T a few months ago for a family visit (Arima), and while admittedly I did not have much time to go out (nor would I know where to go), I did not see a great deal of "talent."

Trinidad

Quote: (05-02-2016 10:59 AM)rw95 Wrote:  

Does anyone here have more up-to-date information on the state of Trinidad in terms of women? Are they good for LTRs/marriage material, pure lays or a mix of both? Where can you find attractive Trini women? I was in T&T a few months ago for a family visit (Arima), and while admittedly I did not have much time to go out (nor would I know where to go), I did not see a great deal of "talent."

All the caribbean islands follow the same specific pattern with it comes to finding talent. You have to go during carnival season, that's it. Otherwise you won't see much talent but the talent is there trust me.