rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Enron CEO faked his own death!

George Galloway and Max Keiser are crowdfunding a film to go and find him.

The link below details the strong circumstantial evidence which suggests Kenneth Lay faked his own death.

https://www.startjoin.com/whereskennyboy

George Galloway is a legendary politician here in the UK. He was vocal in his opposition to the Iraq war. Indeed - he was involved in a charity which tried to stop the war and which helped Iraqi civilians deal with the effects of UN economic sanctions.

As a result of all this - in the aftermath of the overthrow of Saddam Hussein - the US Senate tried to bring Galloway down on charges of corruption.

They alleged that Galloway received secret payments of oil from Saddam Hussein.

It backfired badly - as Galloway demolished the case against him (and the case for the war in Iraq), and gave the US politicians a blistering attack they had never seen before.

It is the verbal equivalent of a prison beating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5u1skEoq...be&t=6m44s

But back to Kenneth Lay and the allegation he faked his own death. I am pretty cool with it - and not just because I think faking your own death is always a cool thing to do.

You see - the case against Enron is not as black and white as you might think. I always thought it was - until I read the following article by Malcolm Gladwell.

It seems there is a fine line between the excesses of high finance and outright financial fraud. And often - it is a case of bad luck and market sentiment moving against you which pushes you over that line.

It is quite a subjective area when you look into it.

http://gladwell.com/open-secrets/

Enron might not have set out to be a ponzi scheme, but when you call nuclear operators to shut down their plants for a few hours so you can make a play on the energy markets, you aren't exactly an ethical company.

The Smartest Guys In The Room is a great documentary on what happened at Enron.

As far as this guy being dead, that rumor has been going on for awhile.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

[Image: tinfoilhat.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

J. Clifford Baxter, who was one of the executives at Enron, killed himself right in front of my parent's house. He lived a couple streets away from us but I'm not sure the exact location.

I have always thought that he faked his death.... There is no way they were going to let him rot in jail... He is best friends with the Bush's and he knows where all the bodies are buried

Most people have no idea how big of a scam Enron was. It could have brought down the US government and the big banks... They were all party to it and knew it was going on... Unfortunately all the Enron documents were supposedly in WTC 7 and lost forever

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

wow - never knew about the WTC 7 connection.

I have seen the documentary 'The Smartest Guys In The Room'. But I am going to get the book as well.

Yes the SEC files on all firms running fraud were all housed in WTC 7. Spritzer before he was Gov. of NY State, was it's chief prosecutor and saw all his hard work go to waste as he legitimately tried to clean up Wall Street finance. It's no surprise he got busted with a hooker a few years later and politically ruined. Classic honey pot.

Looking at the 9/11 conspiracies.

Maybe we can split the difference?

The WTC attacks were genuine.

But WTC 7 was deliberately pulled down to get rid of the incriminating evidence in the building.

A good day to bury bad news - so to speak...