rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's important to you when choosing a region? location/cost/easiness/quality etc

What's important to you when choosing a region? location/cost/easiness/quality etc

I see that there are a lot of different areas people choose to go on vacation, get girls ect. But what factors do you find most important when deciding where you want to go? Do you just care about ease of pull and go to places like remote Peru where the girls are very easy but ugly? Or do you go for places like Colombia, Europe and Brazil because of the quality, LA because of location closer to home or do you prioritize cost like Dominican which is cheaper to travel to and stay at?

What factors do you look at most when deciding where you will go next?

Basically is the likelihood of getting hooked from day 1 with a girl of appearance 7 or more. You get a guy feeling in tge first hour of visiting a city about the real opportunities.
The general formula is the index (average appearance x easiness)/(days x average cost per day).
For example in Ukraine if you fuck a 6 from day 1 the index becomes 7x10/1x50.

Cost of living, ease of girls, weather, how well a place is reviewed from fellow Rooshers, hotness of girls.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (03-22-2014 09:43 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Basically is the likelihood of getting hooked from day 1 with a girl of appearance 7 or more. You get a guy feeling in tge first hour of visiting a city about the real opportunities.
The general formula is the index (average appearance x easiness)/(days x average cost per day).
For example in Ukraine if you fuck a 6 from day 1 the index becomes 7x10/1x50.

I forgot to actually indicate what mine was. Cost of living is probably the biggest factor I use to decide. In addition to the advantage of this factor itself, I find that almost automatically, cheap also leads to more easiness as it seems that low cost/less rich places and easy girls go hand in hand. While it may not be true 100% of the time, I find that in the majority of cases, the stuck up/rude factor gets higher the richer the place is, or at least the ease of girls is totally absent. Which is why people have a better time with eastern/southern Europe as well as many tropical countries. While Toronto, London, Berlin, Paris, Chicago, Sydney aren't exactly at the top of people's easy place list. I am thinking that NYC/Vegas/LA type exceptions may be so, simply because they are flooded with tourists on vacation. So if a place is very cheap, I would give it a shot, even if it had little to no reviews. If it is known as an economic powerhouse, forget it!

I think if you could afford to maintain the same standard of living in the richer cities as you could in the poorer cities (downtown large one bedroom apartment, unlimited spending power for drinks, eat out at restaurants every day) and you had the same high percentage number of attractive women and unattractive men then it wouldn't make a difference.

But I guess that's exactly the point.

We don't live like kings back in the first world global cities (WestCoast excepted of course)

Quote: (03-22-2014 11:03 AM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

I think if you could afford to maintain the same standard of living in the richer cities as you could in the poorer cities (downtown large one bedroom apartment, unlimited spending power for drinks, eat out at restaurants every day) and you had the same high percentage number of attractive women and unattractive men then it wouldn't make a difference.

But I guess that's exactly the point.

We don't live like kings back in the first world global cities (WestCoast excepted of course)

Yes exactly. A lot of us are taking advantage of the countries that are not as well off as us. Like Greece or Dominican. They have girls just as hot as or even hotter than our own cities like Toronto, but simply because we are from here, these girls are easier to get. That is why I love the whole concept of being from Canada. The country name on your passport and the amount of melanin in your skin do all that work in making you so much more of value for the girls to let you get laid with them. I bet if a bunch of users on here went off on a 3rd world country scavenger hunt to test out lower income, medium sized cities like Yurimaguas, Peru, Manacapuru, Brazil, or Mao, Dominican Republic and many other cities, we would come back here with a whole new list of cities where people said the girls were super easy and there were plenty good looking ones. Even though some will not turn out great, you should find many new hidden gems for sure. In the end, economic status of a chick means nothing if you are simply looking for one that looks good and is easy. A sexy chick is a sexy chick. If there is a really hot chick that was born in the north barrio of Manacapuru and I get her in bed just because I am from Toronto, Canada, then that's pretty good.