rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day-gaming UK girls?

Day-gaming UK girls?

I don't post in this part of the forum much.

I live in the UK - and want to see what other UK guys feel.

I'm mostly a P4P guy myself - but I do find it interesting analysing the pick up scene in the UK.

Now - in my opinion - it seems most people in the UK hook up through social circles. Or as part of a group of friends that bumps into another group of people in a loud club.

And with everyone chatting together and getting drunk - a couple of people pair off and hook up.

That is how it seems to me - strange as it might seem my social circle never picked up many girls.

Another big draw is the Uni scene - where for most guys they pull more pussy than at any other time of their life.

Later on - dating work colleagues becomes a big factor.

---------------------

Now with the above as an overview - I am wondering how possible it is to pick up a chick who is sober whilst you are alone - when you don;t know her?

It seems to me that 'day game' type thinking won;t work for UK girls - since they are more paranoid about being stalked/attacked by creepy weirdos.

Whereas in other countries - people are more open to chatting to strangers. Particularly - if it is clear you are a tourist who is only in the country for a short while.

So - for those with experience of the UK - do you think it is possible to 'day- game' girls over here? I mean - I see tons of hot girls in Starbucks everyday. But - I have never seen anybody talk to them - apart from people who friends who already know them.

I just feel that UK people (particularly the wimminz) are not comfortable talking to strangers - unless they are drunk (not drinking - but actually drunk), trapped on university campus surrounded by friends for back-up - or if it is clear you part of a cool seeming group - and not some random psycho loner. Which is something a lot of UK chicks seems to worry about.

So - with all the above said - do you guys feel UK chicks are less welcoming to approaches from a complete stranger than the chicks in other countries?

Day-gaming UK girls?

Its our whole way of thinking in the UK that makes day game all the much harder. We were brought up in a society where one was expected to be not to talk to strangers, in fear that you would be kidnapped and raped.

The UK media has not helped with this problem, who instead try to make use rare cases seem like the everyday norm, even going to the extreme by stating how any bkack teenager is a rapist.

As a UK teen myself, i can only say that the best UK day game is meet through friends of friends, as this gives the illiusion that you can be trusted, and thats when you move in for the kill.(littke rape joke there)

Day-gaming UK girls?

I understand where you guys are coming from since I live in Toronto aka The worst city in North America for men.

It is harder for sure, but it can be done!! In doing Direct Daygame, the girls are not gonna be rude in your face since they are alone. If your vibe is right she'll be pleased that you took some time to talk to her most of the time.

With practice, you'll sense the girls who'll be bitchy to you from a mile away. To get to that level, you must pay your dues like everything in life. I can tell you that's it's definitely worth it!! And btw London is the capital of Daygame, so you guys have access to a huge network and lots of foreign chicks constantly dropping by!! don't let em slip by!!

Day-gaming UK girls?

Quote: (03-21-2014 01:14 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

Now with the above as an overview - I am wondering how possible it is to pick up a chick who is sober whilst you are alone - when you don;t know her?

100% possible. As in, I've done it quite a lot.

Quote:Quote:

It seems to me that 'day game' type thinking won;t work for UK girls - since they are more paranoid about being stalked/attacked by creepy weirdos.

Wrong. I'm not sure why you make this assumption.

So - for those with experience of the UK - do you think it is possible to 'day- game' girls over here? I mean - I see tons of hot girls in Starbucks everyday. But - I have never seen anybody talk to them - apart from people who friends who already know them.

Fact of the matter is, wherever you go in the world, you won't see many guys hitting on girls in a coffee shop, on the streets or whatever. It's not just a UK thing.

So - with all the above said - do you guys feel UK chicks are less welcoming to approaches from a complete stranger than the chicks in other countries?

In a word, no.

Day-gaming UK girls?

I found UK girls very welcoming to approaches. As has been said before, the vibe has to be right. If you open right and don't come across as a creep, they'll probably be ok with it. Just open with something funny I suppose

Day-gaming UK girls?

once i stop a girl i reckon my success rate is higher if she turns out to be foreign v. british. i think this is mainly because i hold a bit more value to a foreign girl whereas it's a bit more of an even playing field to the british girl. also, which county a girl is from is such a massive first topic to tease/ build on..

that being said i have still stopped loads of british girls and had good interactions.

Day-gaming UK girls?

Quote: (03-21-2014 06:09 PM)masterblack Wrote:  

Its our whole way of thinking in the UK that makes day game all the much harder. We were brought up in a society where one was expected to be not to talk to strangers, in fear that you would be kidnapped and raped.

Disagree. The UK has by far the most cultivated and ingrained small talk culture in Europe. In my experience, the British are much more open to and comfortable with random chitchat with strangers than people from Germany, Finland or Poland. Great environment for day game, actually.

Day-gaming UK girls?

Yes UK girls can be day gamed, they are easy to talk to and tease actually, they can do small talk and I find they actually try to qualify faster than European women who wait to see what you've got before they give it all up

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Day-gaming UK girls?

There's an entire book based on the London City Center Day Game scene, called Daygame Mastery by Krauser. (I recommend it, reading my copy of it now)

For the most part, it's been UK guys focusing on Day Game since Roosh moved onto a bigger playing field.

WIA

Day-gaming UK girls?

My big question is: How do you talk to chavy girls? I mean they are not too bright and you can't have a very deep conversation. I was in Manchester and had trouble with this.

Day-gaming UK girls?

Quote: (04-08-2014 07:03 AM)DarkKing Wrote:  

My big question is: How do you talk to chavy girls? I mean they are not too bright and you can't have a very deep conversation. I was in Manchester and had trouble with this.

Also interested in this. My buddy does OK with chavvy 18-20 year olds off POF- he says he just tells them shit they want to hear. I guess spinning them a dream is pretty easy when you look at the fucked up situations some of them are in. Plenty of the messages I've seen him send were so beta it's cringeworthy.

I just don't think I can lower myself to text with the acronyms, appalling spelling and text speak that he does, which seems to put them at ease. It comes naturally to him- he's dyslexic. (Although mentally very sharp in other ways).

In a nutshell- are these really the type of girls you want to be banging anyway?

I would agree with the suggestion that Roosh-style day-game is not optimal for the UK scene. House parties have always been where it's at for me. But I'm nowhere near as advanced as many of you cats on here.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

Day-gaming UK girls?

I have lived in the UK my whole life.

Not sure what you want with the chavvy girls? They are never hot.

Day-gaming UK girls?

Quote: (04-08-2014 05:52 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

I was thinking exactly this too...why would you hit on chavvy girls?...

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Day-gaming UK girls?

Quote: (04-09-2014 05:46 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

I've seen plenty of chav girls who would be very attractive... if they weren't chavs.

There's just something off about them, might be the wrong tone of makeup, giant gold hoop earrings, 'sportswear', or the fact they're pushing round some tracksuited thug's brat in a pram.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Day-gaming UK girls?

Quote: (04-08-2014 07:03 AM)DarkKing Wrote:  

Hey man, residing in Northern England (won't disclose where), so chavy girls are plentiful. I normally tend to go after posh and hipster type girls, also these ones don't wear tracksuits. The trick is............Assert yourself when surrounded by people or her friends or your friends; in essence be a DICK....because they're used to guys treating them like this, then when alone with her go full BETA MODE; this means dropping L-bombs and sappy puppy dog eyes. On average like you said these girls are not to bright so even if they detect insincerity in your words they will not dare to try to challenge it due to their emotions over powering any thought their brain produces.
Hope this helped.

Day-gaming UK girls?

Quote: (04-09-2014 08:04 AM)Benoit Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2014 05:46 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

I've seen plenty of chav girls who would be very attractive... if they weren't chavs.

There's just something off about them, might be the wrong tone of makeup, giant gold hoop earrings, 'sportswear', or the fact they're pushing round some tracksuited thug's brat in a pram.

You mean kind of like how Cheryl Cole went from this:

[Image: chezza1.jpg]

To this:

[Image: cheryl-cole-cannes-2013-4.jpg]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Day-gaming UK girls?

I daygame in the UK, and when I'm not daygaming I'm still doing it sober because I'm paranoid of drunk girls pulling the rape card.

I find if you go to a city, it's a lot easier. You'll find you'll get IOI's just wandering around shopping centres and such. Then go for it. I think that there are numerous problems with our cultural direction, but I don't think flirting is one of them. If a girl is rude to you for saying "hi," just call her a bitch and move on to the next one. I've found people are quite friendly, and if you go in like Roosh with stuff like the pet shop opener, only really rude people will give you grief.

This is all assuming you're decently presented and not a creep and you dont have BO. I think the major issue is convincing them you're not trying to sell something like those lovefilm people in shopping centres.

Day-gaming UK girls?

Cheryl Cole was such a rare transformation. Good on her.

Day-gaming UK girls?

I think she's absolutely gorgeous actually.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Day-gaming UK girls?

What is a Chavvy girl? Sounds somewhat erotic too me, that name alone passes my boner test.

P.S. I'm aroused

Day-gaming UK girls?

Quote: (04-13-2014 10:48 AM)cardguy Wrote:  

she has a giant rose tattooed covering her entire arse.

Day-gaming UK girls?

Quote: (04-13-2014 03:09 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

What is a Chavvy girl? Sounds somewhat erotic too me, that name alone passes my boner test.

P.S. I'm aroused

[Image: chav-4-jpg.64906]

[Image: 6677051-13de4e3f3e.jpg]

[Image: chavs_228x427.jpg]

Quote: (04-13-2014 03:40 PM)gonzoman925 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-13-2014 10:48 AM)cardguy Wrote:  

she has a giant rose tattooed covering her entire arse.

Yeah, I must say that isn't her greatest decision!

[Image: cheryl1Screen-shot-2013-08-27-at-10.02.14-3.jpg]

That said, would still bang to oblivion!

Day-gaming UK girls?

hahahaha! Good god I googled chavs and now I'm afraid I'll never be able to remove the images from my eyes. Why do they dress like that?

How mad would a British male/female get if I called him/her a chav? I'm just insanely curios.

I've been considering going to England to get some British flags, I guess I have to watch out for these people? [Image: dodgy.gif]

Day-gaming UK girls?

I'm not a fan of Cheryl Cole. That rose would be offputting whilst I'm banging her asshole though

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Day-gaming UK girls?

Quote: (04-14-2014 04:57 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

hahahaha! Good god I googled chavs and now I'm afraid I'll never be able to remove the images from my eyes. Why do they dress like that?

How mad would a British male/female get if I called him/her a chav? I'm just insanely curios.

I've been considering going to England to get some British flags, I guess I have to watch out for these people? [Image: dodgy.gif]

Not if you're in a city center or a highly populated part of the time. Play it safe go to London stay of the estates and you won't meet many chavs.