rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100 approaches: college
00 approaches: college
Approach 1
Bar, a lot of older people that night.

First time really going out and buying a drink. An older hottie was standing in front of me playing a game. I opened with

Me: "I bet you $5 you can't make that"
She: "I've been playing this game for the past hour and haven't been able to" laughing
we start a little conversation, my friends jumps in. turns out she's waiting for her guy in the bathroom. guy/girl turn out to be really cool and extremely nice. kinda glad I didn't get hit too hard on the 1st one.

Approach 2
Approached first time cold in the daytime today. I made the mistake of going direct. This was done at a computer station setting, she was sitting a couple places down.

me: Hey I had to come over here and talk to you since I thought you were cute

Her: Okay? I'm sorry but I'm not really looking for anything right now, just got out of a LTR.

I ask her why, she responds, i ask her major and background she responds, I say bye and bounce.

Her: "Awww. Thank you for coming over" she could tell I was nervous.

My voice was shaking after the first sentence. I cursed myself out for the next 30 minutes... She was really nice about it, but that didn't matter.
keep it up man! good things will happen to you in the end.
This makes me happy. Good job man - girls respect dudes with balls more than you would think. Keep it up.
Good job blackliter .. Proud of you! You're taking action! Did you join any college groups .. Some of the approach anxiety can be diminished when you're part of the same group.
Blackliter be sure to check out "Conquer your campus". Really good guide on dominating the college social scene. Regular pickup doesn't work in college, it's all about social circle game. Being a guy that can add value to social interactions and then escalating.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS
You'll probably see her again around campus. Don't start orbiting her or eagerly saying "hi" every time you see her.
Approach 3
"Hey can you do me a favor, can you smell this drink"
she responds and we talk for a minute max, then I cut if off.

Approach 4
I open this girl at a bar at night, "Hey, I'm trying to guess your nationality". She tells me it before letting me guess. i make fun of her for telling me immediately. I tell her to guess mine, i bullshit and make her keep guessing. I end it 2 minutes later

Approach 5
I open another ethnic girl with the same line, trying to guess nationality. she responds waaaay better, again I tease her, and i leave in 2 minute cuz i run out.

Unfortunately turns out #4 and #5 are friends and are out together in a group and they start gossiping and looking over at me. I approach again later for the number, but am shot down.

Later that night, go to several bars just to scout talent and shit.

FUCK. I'm so far away from getting laid, I realize. So far. 3/4 my friends dip early in night, and the rest of my friends are Not regulars for going out.

It'll have to be solo or basically not going. so pissed after realizing how far away the goal is. I'm short on time.
Quote: (03-21-2014 11:13 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

Good job blackliter .. Proud of you! You're taking action! Did you join any college groups .. Some of the approach anxiety can be diminished when you're part of the same group.

Joined college groups freshmen year. Joined a frat actually and left, cuz I was career oriented at the time and pledging is literally a waste of time.

In the usual colllege groups, but have yet to join more. I feel so behind.

I can't approach a ton of girls, because literally from going out twice, I seen the same girls on both nights. It's limited quantity, even its a big college town.
Quote: (03-20-2014 11:08 PM)Blackliter Wrote:  

Approach 2
Approached first time cold in the daytime today. I made the mistake of going direct. This was done at a computer station setting, she was sitting a couple places down.

me: Hey I had to come over here and talk to you since I thought you were cute

Her: Okay? I'm sorry but I'm not really looking for anything right now, just got out of a LTR.

I ask her why, she responds, i ask her major and background she responds, I say bye and bounce.

Her: "Awww. Thank you for coming over" she could tell I was nervous.

My voice was shaking after the first sentence. I cursed myself out for the next 30 minutes... She was really nice about it, but that didn't matter.

This approach is worth more than 10 good approaches that end in number crunches. These approaches sink into you and make you give less of a shit. If you curse yourself after it means you are pushing yourself and making yourself uncomfortable. This is great. Not sure if you are approaching really hot chicks already or not, but if you see a girl that makes you nervous to approach - that approach no matter how badly it goes is worth more than dozens of comfortable approaches.

As for running into the same girls you need switch night venues, your other option is to day game at different times of day.

In a big college town you cannot be running out already. Every quarter, semester new blood comes in and out it is a beautiful thing. More girls turn 21 and are new to the bars everyday.

Keep going.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems
Can't wait till I'm out of CC. It sucks over here

I stopped approaching after seeing so many of the girls that I tried to bang on a daily basis

Don't go super direct in a class setting. This may be common sense for some but IDK why I did. [Image: tard.gif]
Quote: (03-23-2014 09:38 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

As for running into the same girls you need switch night venues, your other option is to day game at different times of day.

In a big college town you cannot be running out already. Every quarter, semester new blood comes in and out it is a beautiful thing. More girls turn 21 and are new to the bars everyday.

Yea, definitely went to the same venue twice. gotcha will do.

Approach 6
I went to a usual place for lunch, noticed this girl looking back in the line and we made eye contact. I approached her after she sat down and asked "Mind if I sit here?". I made the stupid mistake of sitting diagonal rather than across cuz it was small tables. Think my courtesy got in the way - our legs would have definitely been touching.

I asked her about herself, what she does, questioned things, natural conversation. I managed to talk to her for the entire lunch ~ 30 minutes. unfortunately got friend zoned...didn't know how to tease or turn it sexual and didn't try for fear of awkardness.

i was thinking about going for the number at the end, but she said it was nice meeting you blah blah and left before I could do it.

she gave me plenty material: studies long hours, graduating in 3 years, goes out, doesn't follow sports (made fun of her and taught her about march madness)

Suggestions to improve?
Quote: (03-24-2014 01:43 PM)Blackliter Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2014 09:38 PM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Yea, definitely went to the same venue twice. gotcha will do.

Approach 6
I went to a usual place for lunch, noticed this girl looking back in the line and we made eye contact. I approached her after she sat down and asked "Mind if I sit here?". I made the stupid mistake of sitting diagonal rather than across cuz it was small tables. Think my courtesy got in the way - our legs would have definitely been touching.

I asked her about herself, what she does, questioned things, natural conversation. I managed to talk to her for the entire lunch ~ 30 minutes. unfortunately got friend zoned...didn't know how to tease or turn it sexual and didn't try for fear of awkardness.

i was thinking about going for the number at the end, but she said it was nice meeting you blah blah and left before I could do it.

she gave me plenty material: studies long hours, graduating in 3 years, goes out, doesn't follow sports (made fun of her and taught her about march madness)

Suggestions to improve?

Don't ask if you can sit down, just do it. Also, it sounds like you created a sort of interview vibe. Don't ask so many questions rather just lead the conversation. If you've read Roosh's books, remember GALNUC.

Founding Member of TEAM DOUBLE WRAPPED CONDOMS
Approach 6
Suggestions to improve?
[/quote]

A good move if you are seated across or away from a chick is to say you need to show her something on your phone, a picture whatever gives you an excuse to sit next to her. Or if she has a laptop or something sit next to her to look stuff up.

Whether it be a date, at a bar, at a party and whether you are seated or standing if you cannot easily reach down and grab her inner thigh you aren't close enough to be building your potential sexual tension.

Try to make more statements/observations about her and the surroundings. This keeps things more fluid. Personal questions are if all else fails. Even some silence and looking around like you are a little distracted (often by hotter girls) is better than a boring question if you can avoid it.

Now if she is excited about the topic and smiling sure, keep asking leading questions.

You can have great number crunches during the day and SNL's at night without asking a single personal question. Everything should be treated as in the moment as possible.

It is hard to articulate, but a winning combo is treating her like friend/buddy/ex-girlfriend you have known for a long time. You wouldn't ask your buddy a bunch of personal question because you already know him.

Smile with your eyes, and study the girl and converse with her in the moment like you know her well. This establishes comfort extremely fast. Personal questions in a way point out that you are strangers and can cockblock comfort.

If possible you want her asking you personal questions and you want to be giving vague, fun, and side-stepping answers. One reason is the keep mystery or whatever but the bigger reason is the keep her in the moment. Personal questions take you out of the moment and into what seems like a personal lecture.

GALNUC is good, but you need to either have a good ramble or get her interested before going into it imo.

GALNUC is just the cement to get her to call you back after you number crunch by making you stand out in her head by having a longer interadction. I think building her interest beforehand is crucial to kill flaking or her brushing you off.

My best day bangs have come from interactions where girls had the most fun talking to me. The bland conversations ended in flakes.

Or

Sweet, definitely repped. All the advice I was looking for. Going to put this into practice now.
Approach 7
Me: Hey is your bike broken?
Her: omg yea, idk what I'm doing...blah blah
Me: Haha Goodluck (no clue how to fix it and she was a 5, so I passed)

I was wondering how to ramble though, if she was cute.
Quote: (03-25-2014 11:20 AM)Blackliter Wrote:  

I was wondering how to ramble though, if she was cute.

Words aren't that important, frame is.
If you make a verbal mistake, either ignore and don't acknowledge it or just say something along the lines of:
"shame on me for being a human"
"you've never made a mistake?"

If you believe you are correct, then you will be correct. If you don't care you've made a mistake, neither will she.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!
Good to hear. I’m glad things are moving forward for you.

Game: To be honest, I can give you a lot of tips on self-improvement and how to feel good about yourself but I’m a relative newbie to game myself due to logistical constraints. I think that advice should come from others. I still freeze when I talk to random women due to a lack of approach experience. That being said, I don’t think you should discount student groups. I always found comfort there in the guise of “social circle.” The trick is to “find out where the parties are” and run game there. It’s something I didn’t do much when I was in college but the few times I did, girls knew me and wanted my number(s) etc. Just putting your face out there consistently will get your results as long as you look good. See below.

Looks: Looking good is paramount. This not only includes wardrobe, but also the optimal hair style and facial hair configuration. Have you considered a goatee? Maybe try that and see the effect on your approaches. Also if your hair has a “plain” look, change it. For example, spike up your hair to stand out. I’m not saying punk rock, just spike it stylishly. Google will show you examples. See how your approaches respond and also how different it makes you feel.

Health: I’m not sure I told you about “myfitnesspal.” It’s a free app you can use to track your protein/carb intake etc. You should use it once you figure out (use google) how much protein you need beyond a “maintenance” level to get big. They say eat 1.5 – 2g of protein per pound of bodyweight to get bigger. That’s a LOT of protein. As a skinnier guy it’s really tough to eat more unless you’re religious about it. I still have a hard time. With your lifestyle, you can do it much easier than I can. As long as you’re doing this, you will see good results in the gym. Don’t waste too much time on cardio either.

I'm also sending you a PM.
I was on fire for day game approaches today.

Approach 8
"hey hows it going" talked for awhile and then got number

Approach 9
"hey long time" talked awhile, caught up. knew her freshmen year. got invited to going out at night, made fun of her.

Approach 10
Hit on a girl in class. Teased her and actually got some kino in. WHAT, yea I was proud of myself. but the interaction fizzled out, and she moved. I could tell she wasn't interested. o well, fuck her.

Went out as well, not too hot. also raining so quiet night. Still working on the louder voice... not that I'm nervous or anything, I'm just naturally like that. It's a HUGE problem for night game.

Approach 11
On way home
"Walking the dog outside in the rain, really?" probably the hottest girl I've yelled at. helped that I was slightly buzzed.

Not really posting the details of successes...mainly documenting how I mess up. Inserted myself into 2 NEW Social Circles today, so successful on that end.
Approach 12
Went out again. First approach was the worst

Me: Hey don't trip
Her: Fuck you
Me: Fuck you too (lame i know)
and then we go on for 2 minutes shouting at each other.

It stung, first time I've had a girl react that harshly. How should have I approached this? My beta friend said he would've just frozen. glad I didn't do that at least.

Approach 13-15
House party. There's a couple girls. It takes a bit to find out which ones are girlfriends, unfortunately the 2 loose ones are and the bfs are there just not holding them.

completely beta crowd. I was talking to one of the single girls (6) and she was digging it. had a whale of a friend who approved of me, but I doubt I could have split them.

Anyways, I make the mistake of not going for the number or kiss by the end of the party (close friends there who know nothing about my game shenanigans yet). She waved goodbye and I could tell she was down. DAMN. cursed myself again, but when I woke up kinda felt better since she wasn't thaat cute.

Rest of party
So I had 2 really close friends there, both 8s but somewhat Betas. Girls would literally stare and check them out. They didn't make moves though (they don't care about banging)..

I realize that you still need game - they are direct proof, but their looks are a huge advantage.
^^^ I'm glad your game is moving forward.

Day game is great because it's HARD. If you manage to do it, you can get real good at game overall.

I REALLY need help in the game arena too; but reading your approaches is motivating my man. Keep it up!
Again the Fuck You girl approach is the most valuable. Unless you have a successful approach with a 7.5+ (hot) nothing beats a harsh reaction. Not that you want these, but when they randomly happen they build up your DGAF attitude. Good to fight back hah. A better reaction would be to smile with a friendly laugh, tell her you are just playing maybe toss her a small compliment to smooth things over. If she still is a bitch then I would walk away laughing and shaking my head.

Your reaction is good for a beginner, but seeing girls as harmless amusement is the destination, because it means they cannot get in your head, you hold all the cards.

Or
Quote: (03-23-2014 01:19 AM)Blackliter Wrote:  

Approach 3
"Hey can you do me a favor, can you smell this drink"
she responds and we talk for a minute max, then I cut if off.

Approach 4
I open this girl at a bar at night, "Hey, I'm trying to guess your nationality". She tells me it before letting me guess. i make fun of her for telling me immediately. I tell her to guess mine, i bullshit and make her keep guessing. I end it 2 minutes later

Approach 5
I open another ethnic girl with the same line, trying to guess nationality. she responds waaaay better, again I tease her, and i leave in 2 minute cuz i run out.

Unfortunately turns out #4 and #5 are friends and are out together in a group and they start gossiping and looking over at me. I approach again later for the number, but am shot down.

Later that night, go to several bars just to scout talent and shit.

FUCK. I'm so far away from getting laid, I realize. So far. 3/4 my friends dip early in night, and the rest of my friends are Not regulars for going out.

It'll have to be solo or basically not going. so pissed after realizing how far away the goal is. I'm short on time.

Great job. Just always remember. Even if you are daygaming the ultimate goal is to get a notch.

Approach fearlessly and never end the interaction unless the girl is not being responsive to your game.
Went out again tonight. Went to a house party first...lame with old friends...pre-gamed and dipped. they were pissed but whatever. I was pissed there were no macking opportunities.

I ended up going downtown, super busy night. Every girl in the bar I went to was 7+..not even lying. Again the problem of not hearing my voice resurfaced...even though i'm practicing the problem is definitely not an overnight fix...

So yup...approached, but all got shot down in like 20 seconds cuz they couldn't hear....so yea just recording that still got plenty to improve.

Btw, there was a girl who bought me a drink!!! a 9 or 10. not even kidding, and then she disappeared. knew her from before. was definitely friend zoned...she was probably surprised I go out...whatever

Anyways, I have a date next week! what! yea im kinda shocked and nervous, cuz i run out of things to say.

ramble and voice level are top 2 problems...working on it asap.
Keep up the good work.
Great work on approaching girls. The hard rejections are the hardest at first, but if you don't get discouraged and can move on from it it's a huge skill to have. Well on your way to rock solid frame and outcome independence.