rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Did I play this right? Where to go from here?

Hey guys! Been lurking here for a while, living the red pill life even longer. I've always been fairly decent with women, occasionally have problems closing. Being 6'5, loud fun loving guy, and a long time resident of a smallish town (~90k), it is fairly easy to meet new people as I have several bars around here on lockdown. Being a Sasquatch with manners and not being afraid to throw down has its perks.

Anyway, I thought I would ask y'alls opinion on this as most of my friends are boners when it comes to women.

On St. Paddy's I met a girl through a mutual friend. She was fairly intoxicated, but not shit faced. She is 6'1, so taller than every girl and most dudes there. She was at a table next to us, but came over to get a smoke from said mutual friend. She was talking about not being able to meet tall guys. I said I was absolutely taller than her, to which she replied "you are full of shit". Now being as I was fairly drunk myself I stood up and said "look bitch, you ain't even to my eyes". She looks me in the eyes, I can feel the shit test coming, "did you just call me bitch?" Which of course felt in my bones/boner my answer could only be "damn right". She looks to mutual friend and says "who is this guy? I like him". I introduce myself , a little small talk, I break away after some mild flirting.

Later at last call I meet up with her at the bar to buy myself a last beer. We are chatting again just kinda inane flirting. I say something that gets her goat an she reaches out and pinches me on the nipple, which again I feel in my bones/boner to do it right back to her and say "I'm not some piece of meat you can grab up on". Her eyes go wide as saucers " did you really just do that?", followed with "damn right, now give me your phone number" which she then put her full name, number, and then in the occupation she put "Tall Bitch". All is going well.

I have a brief interaction via text with here that night, basically, nice to meet you let's hang out soon. Would have tried for a ONS, but logistics and other factors made it a no go.

Now, here comes the conundrum. I'm starting a new job Monday that will keep em out of town all the time except for a few days a month. On top of that I start probation to get a DWI dropped (stupid I know), which means I can't take her out for drinks or have booze at my place. Now obviously I should try to bang her this weekend, but she works nights as a nurse and I don't know her schedule. So if I can't seal the deal this weekend, what would be my best way to keep her interested while I'm in the field?

Tl;dr: I through down some tight game (I thought), but may not get a chance to capitalize due to new job/probation.

Thanks for any input.

Seems kind of troll-ish.

If you "threw" down solid game, just keep the same frame. Stop thinking like a guy "logical" and think about her as if she's the emotional creature she is. You're a challenge, your schedule is challenging, it's all congruent. She's a nurse, she's super busy and then she has some time off, she's used to weird schedules already. I don't see a conflict.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

You have nothing to lose by trying to bang this weekend before you leave, but if you don't manage it just keep your cool and stoke the fires every few several days through a brief call or some texting. Don't be desperate and don't talk about feelings, future or similar things before you've banged. If your game and attractiveness are really as good as you described, the odds are that she is going to be contacting you more than you are going to be contacting her anyway.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Thanks for the advice guys. I don't know if my attractiveness/game is as good as I act like/came across as saying it is, confidence has never been a problem for me. I probably think they are better than they actually are, but I've never been called ugly or a creep. I'm still about 30lbs overweight, but bring as large framed as I am it's not as bad as it could be, and in working on losing that.

Ocean, you are right. She should be used to weird schedules, so should be down with a random night get together. I guess the main thing I was worried about was probation and not being able to go out to bars/dance halls. Sorry if it seemed trollish, and I didn't proof read as well as I should have.

Eel, I've made the mistake of coming across needy/emotional when I was a youngin' and am very good about not doing it these days. Once bitten, twice shy and all that.

Again thanks for the input. It's nice to have a non biased opinion.