rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alternative Universe Toronto

Saw this youtube video by Sandman:

This is the article that he reads from which he reads the response (search for the response by Mark)

Article w/response read by Mark

This description of Toronto seems to heavily conflict with Roosh's, mine, and ... well ... everyone else's.

I want to believe what "Mark" and the others are saying (especially the part when Toronto girls bitch shield the Afghan War Veteran amputee - that's probably the most perfect example of their entitlement attitude I've ever seen), but the rest of it is not jibing with my experience.

I know guys on Bay Street, and attractive women anywhere in that sphere, either in the office or out on the town, are rare - it is NOT like Wall Street. The stereotype here of top shelf Toronto guys having to settle for average or less than average women holds.

I feel like I'm missing something here.

MGTOW want to believe that the tides are turning and will look for evidence that supports that.

Truth is, any smoking hot woman in Toronto, in fact, any 6 in Toronto won't have trouble finding sex if they want it.

The problem is that there aren't enough top shelf guys to go around and there is little incentive for them to actually maintain serious relationships.

However, if you aren't an extremely high status male in Toronto, you'll have to deal with a different kind of stupidity.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I don't find this video believable at all -- especially the story about a "hottie" who gave out her phone number to 10 guys, none of whom called her. Somebody would have pursed her for sex at least. Good-looking women are still on top of the food chain and have plenty of options.

The only good part of the video discusses women's inability to save money even when they spend ten-plus years in the workforce and are single. But the video has so little credibility, due to its absurd assertions that no men want to date hot women, that I cannot trust the parts of the video that appear to be interesting.

I live In Toronto and those stories don't sound believable at all. Scroll through the comments and look at how much pleasure people have in the idea that women may have trouble finding men. Instead of using game to get laid and cut out any unnecessary work, they derive more pleasure out of no sex at all in the hope that women will share their suffering. The fact is, as long as men have their libido in tact, women will always have access to sex.

I'm just curious but why do you lot keep bringing up these Toronto threads?
The city sucks and the ROI is very bad. No matter how much you keep on hammering on about it, it will NOT change unless the men there fix up and stop letting the lizards get away with mediocrity. Feminism or whatever you have called it has gone WAY out of hand.
Either you change the culture there or you move away. This is beyond even getting laid.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards