rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Belle Knox lookalike burns Obama shirt

Girl drops truth on Obama's tenure in office before burning an Obama shirt. I found this video after watching the balloon tit girl and think this girl is much more attractive. She's also got an anti-feminism video up. 100% WB.

She's better looking that Belle. And not mentally ill/retarded.

Shes a retard.
Who rationalizes things with her feelings instead of logic.

southern girls know nothing about politics except the same party line that their dads spit out in the car and at the dinner table. If they're dad doesn't like Obama or whoever, they hate Obama without even being able to articulate why using anything but trite cliches

This shows the danger of relying on millennials for your election margin; they are notoriously fickle. A generation raised with all sorts of ADHD-encouraging devices that previous generations didn't have (twitter, cellphones, faceobook, whatsapp, etc) is not going to be able to maintain much loyalty to an idea or political party for very long. Couple that with the fact that she's a woman and I'm surprised this video didn't come out in March of 2009!

She's also retarded! She's not lambasting Obama for being ineffective; that might be fair. The issues she's banging on about - mostly extreme liberal causes - are ones that have gotten more support from Obama than anybody in recent history. He's the most liberal president since FDR! But he can't waive a magic wand and "make" things the way he wants - there is Congress and the judiciary to contend with.

In short, she's a twit.

I was disappointed that she wasn't wearing less cloths underneath that shirt.

Quote: (03-18-2014 11:47 AM)monster Wrote:  

southern girls know nothing about politics except the same party line that their dads spit out in the car and at the dinner table. If they're dad doesn't like Obama or whoever, they hate Obama without even being able to articulate why using anything but trite cliches

She's actually complaining about Obama not being liberal enough. She has another recent video going after 2nd Amendment "gun nuts" and refers to him as "war-criminal-in-chief". Doesn't sound like a southern conservative to me. Also, it's every girl (and most guys for that matter) who only know what the parents spit out at the car and at the dinner table. It's more convenient to have an automatic opinion than it is to think for yourself. The side which the parents are on are irrelevant. Plenty of George W. Bush-hating parents convinced their daughters to say the same things we hear about Obama today.

There's actually plenty of good reason to dislike Obama - apparently even from the other side, as this cunt shows in the video above.

In conclusion: 8/10

[Image: ckpurvi2karfnbiubmtf.gif]

She is hot and has a lot of valid points.
[Image: Wx2UuEZ.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

The Cap'n's thoughts:

-elite propane torch

-juicy titties. excellent skinny arm to bouncy titty ratio

-manages to get through her little diatribe at the end without mangling her words into a stuttering stop in one continuous piece of video

9.9/10 WB

the snarkiness makes me think that she never was really on the Obama train, she just liked being part of the popularity of the movement. i.e. a slut. I kinda like that too. Once you get her wet, you can hit that as hard as you want.