rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Going for younger lizards at close-knit venues

At some of the venues and groups I frequent, you tend to see the same regulars over and over again. Worse, many of the regulars are known to run in the same circles. The lizards who interest me there are usually in the 18-25 age range...and I'm in my mid-30's.

Still, I'm getting solid IOI's from some of these lizards. That said, I look about 25. So the lizards giving me IOI's may turn out not to be open to dating older guys.

Is there a risk of getting a bad reputation at a venue after getting blown out for being too old? If so, does anyone have any ideas on how to avoid this problem?

Also, if my age becomes known to other guys in these groups, is there a real chance they will try to use it to AMOG, cockblock or white knight? Or am I overthinking this?

FWIW, the lizards are mostly in the 6-7 range with the occasional 8.

(I'm actively trying to focus more on night game and day game so that stuff like this is less of a problem. Still, I meet quite a few lizards who are too good to pass up just going places I was going anyway.)

Quote: (03-16-2014 03:29 PM)0210 Wrote:  

At some of the venues and groups I frequent, you tend to see the same regulars over and over again. Worse, many of the regulars are known to run in the same circles. The lizards who interest me there are usually in the 18-25 age range...and I'm in my mid-30's.

Still, I'm getting solid IOI's from some of these lizards. That said, I look about 25. So the lizards giving me IOI's may turn out not to be open to dating older guys.

Is there a risk of getting a bad reputation at a venue after getting blown out for being too old? If so, does anyone have any ideas on how to avoid this problem?

Also, if my age becomes known to other guys in these groups, is there a real chance they will try to use it to AMOG, cockblock or white knight? Or am I overthinking this?

FWIW, the lizards are mostly in the 6-7 range with the occasional 8.

(I'm actively trying to focus more on night game and day game so that stuff like this is less of a problem. Still, I meet quite a few lizards who are too good to pass up just going places I was going anyway.)

Maybe go in saying something like "I see you here all the time and you look interesting, I had to come over and meet you". Then try to establish rapport and commonality for a later meet up. Going direct can be hard and a bit unnatural in a situation like this because it'd come out of the blue and be incongruent to the vibe you've already established (cold approaching in a warm environment always feels choppy to me). From what you've described it sounds like you have an advantage in terms of comfort (you're not a stranger to the girl) so it will just come down to whether the girl is attracted or not, which it sounds like some are.

Trying to ONS in this environment might be tricky, but once you get isolation (probably easier to do by going for the date) it becomes a non-issue. One thing I have found tricky in these situations is escalation windows tend to pop up where you both feel the passion, but you can't make-out in front of everyone. Sometimes when you miss those windows you lose value in the girl's eyes (not on a logical level mind you so it's nothing she can control). As always, isolate, isolate, isolate is the most important part of the interaction so you can both act freely and not worry about being judged.

You are over thinking this. The age thing sounds like it is more an issue for you than for them (in the unlikely event someone asks you can always skirt the question and keep some mystery). Also, sounds like you are lacking in abundance because you aren't doing other avenues of approaching?

I know what you mean though… social circle game is really hard because you have more invested in them and can't just burn it to the ground. That being said I have heard that people have short memories and even if you do fuck up… people will forget after a week or a month. What city are you operating in?

Outright lie about your age.
You barely know them.
Tell then you are 25.
If things get serious with her like 6 months later then you can tell her.
She probably wont care if your frame is solid enough.

Quote: (03-16-2014 03:52 PM)sexysasquatch Wrote:  

... it sounds like you have an advantage in terms of comfort (you're not a stranger to the girl) so it will just come down to whether the girl is attracted or not, which it sounds like some are.

Good idea. I'm not a stranger in most cases, and some of the IOI's are strong.

Trying to ONS in this environment might be tricky ... As always, isolate, isolate, isolate is the most important part of the interaction so you can both act freely and not worry about being judged.

Bingo - I'm not isolating and really need to get these lizards out of these venues. They're not conducive to make outs.

These venues aren't conducive to ONS, but I'm interested in most of these lizards for STR anyway.

You are over thinking this. The age thing sounds like it is more an issue for you than for them (in the unlikely event someone asks you can always skirt the question and keep some mystery).

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a real issue here. I've read some of the lines and tricks for dodging the age question.

Also, sounds like you are lacking in abundance because you aren't doing other avenues of approaching?

Good point. One of my sticking points is overreliance on the same avenues. Cold approach would be a goldmine around here if I could get good at it.

What city are you operating in?

I'm in a college town in the Midwestern United States most of the time. Often, I travel to other cities.

Quote: (03-16-2014 03:58 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Outright lie about your age...

In some cases, I'm tempted to do this, especially when out of town. For my warm approach venues, my read is that lying about my age and getting caught would trash my reputation much faster than being the older guy who went after a college girl.

Also, for me, it would be easy to get caught. Anyone can type my full name into a search engine and figure out how old I am.

It's better not to lie about a thing like your age to people who frequent the same venues/social circles as you, it can make for an awkward moment later down the road. And there's not that much to gain from it to start with.

You don't have to outright tell anyone your age though - if someone asks for it, tell them to take a guess. You don't have to necessarily reciprocate their guess with the exact real age, leave that ambiguous at that point.

YOUNG GIRL: How old are you?

YOU: I'm mature enough to know what I'm doing. I'm young enough to keep doing it all night.