rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Czech girls VS Nordic girls

Hi guys,

In this thread I would like you to share your opinion on the comparison of Czech girls with germanic girls from the northern countries, such as Netherlands (especially Frisian girls and girls from Amsterdam), Norway and Sweden. Which country has more girls with stunning faces? A lot has been said about prices, so please try to avoid it, since this topic is about girls only.

From which country these girls are ?
[Image: attachment.jpg17609]   

There are already many threads going on about different cities and countries.

Czech women themselves look quite germanic influenced imo, despite speaking a slavic language. They arent comparable at all to Russian-Ukranian-belarussian women who in my mind are the real eastern euro-slavic looking ones. Polish women are more of a mixed bag

At the end it all comes down to personal prefrence, many men prefer slavic women (which I dont find interesting at all) on this forum, however I prefer germanic women by far, even german women who are despised on this forum tend to drive me nuts (I like them a lot).

As the question the girls in your picture are probably slavic, more so western slavic, the noses and eyeset are clearly dishtinguible from germanics, although a lot of czech look very germanic themselves.

Thanx, loveblondes

What do you think regarding Norwegian chicks, are they more germanic or baltic looking ones ?

Quote: (03-15-2014 06:34 PM)Georgian Erastis Wrote:  

Thanx, loveblondes

What do you think regarding Norwegian chicks, are they more germanic or baltic looking ones ?

There are many germanic looking Norwegians, however they are quite often of the infantile nordic type, which means higher cheekbones , rounder faces, smaller noses , probably an adaptation to colder climates, similar to Icelanders. The baltic looks as in broad face northern looks is much more common among finns and even swedes in my opinion.

It also depends what you understand by "germanic looks".

loveblondes,

By "germanic looks" I mean people with unique german appearance, which is very common in all Germany, Austria and the Netherlands, except Friesland.

Do you think that Norway has the most stunning girls' faces in Europe ?

Quote: (03-15-2014 06:54 PM)Georgian Erastis Wrote:  

loveblondes,

By "germanic looks" I mean people with unique german appearance, which is very common in all Germany, Austria and the Netherlands, except Friesland.

Do you think that Norway has the most stunning girls' faces in Europe ?

It all depends on your taste bro, as I explained you before you can like certain feature than others do not. SOme people like typical eastern slavic features (like the russian , ukranian ,etc) Even the universaly pretty russian-Ukranian women do nothing to me. But some gys here would do anything for a girl with such features.

Quote: (03-15-2014 06:54 PM)Georgian Erastis Wrote:  

loveblondes,

By "germanic looks" I mean people with unique german appearance, which is very common in all Germany

I think Einstein has appeared on the forum [Image: wink.gif]

I smell a Troll!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

loveblondes,

Personally I found girls in Friesland (but not other parts of the Netherlands) and Sweden to be attractive. But other "germanic looks" were not so attractive. I'm just wondering, whether girls in Norway have the same looks as in Friesand or Sweden ?

What is your top-5 in Europe ?

Quote: (03-15-2014 07:07 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I smell a Troll!

Well I thought it was funny anyway....troll?...life is too short for all that...193 posts...why would I start that type of narrow minded rubbish now?

Quote: (03-15-2014 07:07 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I smell a Troll!

May be you just have some complex ?

Czech girls are much better looking than Danish girls,quite better looking than Norwegian girls but worse looking than Swedish girls. Sweden is the only country which decreased the impression by Czech looks when I visited CR after. If you come from Denmark to CR on the other hand the upgrade is obvious.

Quote: (03-16-2014 12:31 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Czech girls are much better looking than Danish girls,quite better looking than Norwegian girls but worse looking than Swedish girls. Sweden is the only country which decreased the impression by Czech looks when I visited CR after. If you come from Denmark to CR on the other hand the upgrade is obvious.

Thanx a lot, GK.

But what about Dutch girls, especially Frisian girls and girls from Amsterdam ? Are they better than Czech or Norwegian girls ?

I don't know.I have seen impressive Dutch girls in Greece but I was never in Netherlands to form an opinion about the average.Anyway the issue is not what girls are hotter but which you can actually fuck.

Quote: (03-16-2014 12:43 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I don't know.I have seen impressive Dutch girls in Greece but I was never in Netherlands to form an opinion about the average.Anyway the issue is not what girls are hotter but which you can actually fuck.

This, I rather meet with an 8 who can be cracked up than a 10 who I wouldnt ever touch.

Ok, I understand. I just want to clarify, have you been to Norway or you've seen Norwegian girls in Greece ? I'm asking you because I've heard that girls in Sweden and Norway are of the same good quality and Denmark in contrast has the worst quality in the region.

Quote: (03-16-2014 03:37 PM)Georgian Erastis Wrote:  

Ok, I understand. I just want to clarify, have you been to Norway or you've seen Norwegian girls in Greece ? I'm asking you because I've heard that girls in Sweden and Norway are of the same good quality and Denmark in contrast has the worst quality in the region.

Denmark is more stereotypical germanic looking, as they look more like a continental germanic people, specially in jutland. Swedish and Norwegian are easy to tell apart from the core germanics imo, they are more peripheral looks.

Quote: (03-16-2014 04:11 PM)Georgian Erastis Wrote:  

Better travel yourself to those places and see it by yourself, as there is no universal measure, what is nice for some people isnt nice for others.

I smell troll thread

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (03-16-2014 04:16 PM)loveblondes Wrote:  

I smell troll thread

And still you made seven posts.
Germany and the Netherlands is not nordic

Quote: (03-16-2014 04:50 PM)Satoshi Wrote:  

Quote: (03-16-2014 04:16 PM)loveblondes Wrote:  

I smell troll thread

And still you made seven posts.
Germany and the Netherlands is not nordic

I guess that dude meant nordic as in "tall-blonde people with germanic features" , not strictly speaking about the nordic countries in a geographical sense. Anyways I guess the thread wasn't purposed in a serious way, but he gave away himself making rhetorical useless questions all the time, which is a form of trolling.

Generally speaking Czech girls in the 90's could not be compared with anything.The same was true with Russian girls.They were product of a social experiment a communist slavic country in central Europe living for decades behind the wall.The beauty and finesse of Czech girls at that time were totally unreal.The conditions giving birth to them were totally artificial.The same is true for the magnitude of polish women who descended from the baby boom generation of 80's a totally unreal concentration and quantity of hotties wwich amazed the western world when they emigrated in mass after 2004.The circumstances giving birth to them(communism,egalitarian society etc) will never appear again so our descendants will never believe us when we talk about these girls the same as we do not believe the unreal stories of our predessecors about banging super Scandinavian hotties in the 80's on Greek islands with the most easinesss.

Quote: (03-17-2014 02:54 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Generally speaking Czech girls in the 90's could not be compared with anything.The same was true with Russian girls.They were product of a social experiment a communist slavic country in central Europe living for decades behind the wall.The beauty and finesse of Czech girls at that time were totally unreal.The conditions giving birth to them were totally artificial.The same is true for the magnitude of polish women who descended from the baby boom generation of 80's a totally unreal concentration and quantity of hotties wwich amazed the western world when they emigrated in mass after 2004.The circumstances giving birth to them(communism,egalitarian society etc) will never appear again so our descendants will never believe us when we talk about these girls the same as we do not believe the unreal stories of our predessecors about banging super Scandinavian hotties in the 80's on Greek islands with the most easinesss.

My theory comes here...

When you get to known a type of beauty you arent used to, sometimes you can firmy dislike it from the first time or embrace it unanimoysly (the reaction will depends on cultural beliefs and prejuidces). For the same reason, when those southern european men got exposed for first time to nordic women, they saw a type of beauty accepted for their societies even more than the beautiful women of their own countries (think aphrodite being blond and fair) hence they embraced that type of beauty, elevating its status to a gold-like element. Now years after the first contact with the different type of beauty they got used to that, and people can stop for a while, see beyond the blonder hair, bluer eyes and longer legs, and they will see all the flaws they werent able to see before...

The same applies to slavic women nowadays.. and you know that the reactions of a man recently arriving to Moscow will differ a lot (regarding how beautiful russian women are), compared to a man who has been living int he city over a decade ....Who will be able to see beyong the innitial shocking beauty factor factor, which is often created by some specific features, but which disguise others.