rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Signs Of Progression

Signs Of Progression

After taking a two year hiatus from the forum to sort myself out and then logging in yesterday and reading my posts from two years ago I couldn't help but laugh at myself. Some of the basic questions I was asking and some of the situations I was putting myself in just made me shake my head in disbelief that was that what I was really like. But at the same time in did put into perspective how far I've come and how far I still need to progress before I'm fully satisfied with my level of competency with women. 2010 was a decent year, got four lays could have been five but turned the chick down because I was back in Uni(College) when she wanted to meet up. That might not sound like alot to some of the O.Gs on the board but putting in mind my previous average was 1 a year I think that's progress. I think going to Uni has turned to be a real blessing in the end. Its forced me to open up, be more social and try things I haven't done before. I don't think I'll hit the heights of some of the other guys having crazy experiences I've heard about but I've still got a 1 1/2 years left to make the best of things so here's to more good times. I'm at a point now where I have no problem dumping a chick because now I know I can get girls for sure but the next challenge now is getting more quantity and consistency. The journey continues and the hurdles keep propping up and I'm just having fun and frustration scaling them and discovering new things everyday. So here's to women and all the shit they put us through for some of that sweet pink nectar [Image: american.gif]

Young Sweet Jones