rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Higuest Divorce Rates¿What's wrong with Eastern Europe?

I am sure that you have noticed the huge divorce rate in countries like Russia,Belarus,Ukraine,Moldova,Lithuania,Czech Republic..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/21...98550.html

whats wrong with this countries?why is so high the divorce rates?maybe because of their men?

The cause of divorce is very simple - marriage.

Quote: (03-14-2014 06:00 PM)JJ Roberts Wrote:  

I dont understand...why?

Why?
- post-soviet mentality,
- alcoholism,
- poverty
- traditional and religious values being replaced with egocentric consumerism,

http://ukrainianweek.com/Society/67806

You must also note the average type of the divorce (who files for divorce and why) as well as the number/percentage of divorces. Whereas in the USA the typical divorce consists of an unhaaaaappy woman getting rid of her Beta husband to collect cash and approval and try to live out her Eat Pray Love fantasies, it might easily be that the typical Ukrainian divorce consists of an Alpha mercilessly upgrading his wife to a younger version. Also, rates of alcoholism, gambling, violence and other serious societal problems are big enough there to be a significant factor in causing "legitimate" divorces initiated by wives as well.

Either way, it's a very different climate than in the west.

p.s. from my observations, Croatia (Southern Europe)'s divorce climate is a lot closer to the USA than the Russian or Ukrainian one, so don't get any crazy ideas about marrying here.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I cannot speak for other countries than Russia, but people on average get married at a younger age and think more with their heart (irrationally) than with their minds. When you are young and stupid you make decisions you regret later on and end up in divorcing.

In the West people generally get married later and I doubt most of them are happily living together, but they have little chance to marry as often as young Russian brides who more than rarely marry at age 19-20.

Quote: (03-15-2014 05:22 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

You must also note the average type of the divorce (who files for divorce and why) as well as the number/percentage of divorces. Whereas in the USA the typical divorce consists of an unhaaaaappy woman getting rid of her Beta husband to collect cash and approval and try to live out her Eat Pray Love fantasies, it might easily be that the typical Ukrainian divorce consists of an Alpha mercilessly upgrading his wife to a younger version. Also, rates of alcoholism, gambling, violence and other serious societal problems are big enough there to be a significant factor in causing "legitimate" divorces initiated by wives as well.

p.s. from my observations, Croatia (Southern Europe)'s divorce climate is a lot closer to the USA than the Russian or Ukrainian one, so don't get any crazy ideas about marrying here.

I won't, I'll just have multiple girlfriends [Image: biggrin.gif]

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I would say that as a slavic husband the possibility to get horns is around 90%.Strangely however when the opposite happens slavic wives are keen to initiate divorce.
As reasons they often refer beating by alcoholic husband and infidelity.In all cases they get the kids and often stay with them in very poor conditions waiting for the knight to save them.

Quote: (03-15-2014 08:39 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I would say that as a slavic husband the possibility to get horns is around 90%.Strangely however when the opposite happens slavic wives are keen to initiate divorce.
As reasons they often refer beating by alcoholic husband and infidelity.In all cases they get the kids and often stay with them in very poor conditions waiting for the knight to save them.

All I can say is that anytime I learn that the girl i'm pursuing is divorced I immediately run the other way. Very high chance that any EE women who is divorced (especially at a young age) has mental issues.

The divorced ones are the easiest and real lions in bed. The second easiest are the married ones.
A lot of slavic women are mental to someone it may appear over 50% so it does not bother me. Many slavic women believe in superstitions,horoscope etc if they take a divorce because their horoscopes says so it would not surprised me.

Quote: (03-15-2014 05:22 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

This is spot on.

Quote: (03-15-2014 03:20 AM)Petrosius Wrote:  

Quote: (03-14-2014 06:00 PM)JJ Roberts Wrote:  

I dont understand...why?

Marriage is an idea founded on fear and run on the basis of reduced autonomy, neither of which are positive human emotions.

Just because Eastern Europe is great for short-term flings and mini-relationships does not mean it is a good place to find a wife.

It is probably even worse than the US in this aspect. A relationship with a Slavic woman should NEVER exceed six months. These will be happy six months, but as Kamaki mentioned, woman-on-man cheating is so rampant that it is too big a gamble for raising a family.

My advice for older men who are looking to settle down and raise a family is to go to Central Asia, excluding Kazakhstan. Russian-speaking Asian girls. These girls are gold, cheating risk is low, materialism is low, physically attractive, sweet, traditional values, very low divorce rates. The only downside is that most are Muslim.

Not surprisingly, these countries are not that great for game. The standard is long-term traditional courtship. Usually, the places that are good for game are not good for finding a wife [easy and promiscuous women, think Brazil], and the places that are good for finding a wife are usually not good for game [women who take longer to put out, etc.]. Then, there are places that are good for neither, like the US, Argentina, Spain, and the Western world in general.

It is quite simple.The reason a slavic woman abandons her slavic husband to go with you is the same reason she will leave you once she gets permanent residence abroad.She wants to climb the ladder and uses her pussy for it.This is the reason many knights prefer not to import their girls and leave them in the wonderful slavic world.

what do you think about small countries like Lithuania?there the divorce rate is also high ,they're not slavic,they are baltics..

I don't think Baltic and Slavic is much different.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (03-16-2014 06:03 AM)Blondelover Wrote:  

Just because Eastern Europe is great for short-term flings and mini-relationships does not mean it is a good place to find a wife.

It is probably even worse than the US in this aspect. A relationship with a Slavic woman should NEVER exceed six months. These will be happy six months, but as Kamaki mentioned, woman-on-man cheating is so rampant that it is too big a gamble for raising a family.

My advice for older men who are looking to settle down and raise a family is to go to Central Asia, excluding Kazakhstan. Russian-speaking Asian girls. These girls are gold, cheating risk is low, materialism is low, physically attractive, sweet, traditional values, very low divorce rates. The only downside is that most are Muslim.

Not surprisingly, these countries are not that great for game. The standard is long-term traditional courtship. Usually, the places that are good for game are not good for finding a wife [easy and promiscuous women, think Brazil], and the places that are good for finding a wife are usually not good for game [women who take longer to put out, etc.]. Then, there are places that are good for neither, like the US, Argentina, Spain, and the Western world in general.

I would say if you want an Asian might as well go to South East Asia and find the real deal.

Russian speaking Asian girls are good, but the problem is that the places where they live are not nice at all, and I'm putting it mildly. You don't want to move there unless you are offered a cushy expat job with a ridiculously high salary, and even then you should think twice. The climate is harsh, some of these places are quite dangerous, the infrastructure is very poor, there is not much tourist infrastructure, and most people don't speak English. Most people who live there want to GTFO. Could be a good place to find a wife and bring her to a Western country, but then sooner or later she may start getting dick on the side, because she'll get tons of offers unless she is ugly. Females are females even if they are "muslim" and "traditional".

If I were looking to get married and settle down, I would rather move to Thailand, Philippines or Indonesia, settle somewhere on a tropical island with a nice local girl and live on $1000-$1500/month or less. There is no way you can get the same kind of quality of life in Russian speaking Asian countries, or in Russia itself, regardless of how much you spend.

Edit: oh yeah, as for Muslim girls not fucking around and that the cheating risk is low, well... I just disagree, and I am speaking from experience here (not as the cheated husband/bf, thankfully). Basically, what keeps them from fucking around is the constant watching and cockblocking by Muslim men (not in all Muslim countries, but generally the more conservative the country is the worse it gets). Once she's out of there, this "obstacle" disappears and guess what, hello the cock carousel.

DQA and Greek Kamaki are spot on, based on my personal observations of Russian women. First, Russian women take the decision of marrying very lightly (like buying a new car), and usually do so at a very young age. Second, they have a loose concept of fidelity and are famous for being hypergamous golddiggers. They are always looking for something better and don't hesitate to trade up.

Many factors here

-alcoholism
-good ratio of women compared to men
- low salaries

Another big cause for the high divorce rates is the atheism remnant of communist period.CR has a 90% of atheists while Russia,Ukraine and Belarus have about 50-60% atheists.Contrary to that Poland with a 95% of population catholics has one of the lowest divorce rates in Europe(less than 15%) (though many polish women sleep around) because catholic church condemns divorce.
Lithuanians were the last tribe in Europe to become Christians(they were paganists till 500 years ago) and paganism remains strong there thus the high divorce rates as well.

Maybe a combination of fear from western women + the usual bias of the Huffington Post created an article to bash foreign bribes in an attempt to prevent american men from marrying them.

Quote: (03-16-2014 02:37 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Another big cause for the high divorce rates is the atheism remnant of communist period.CR has a 90% of atheists while Russia,Ukraine and Belarus have about 50-60% atheists.Contrary to that Poland with a 95% of population catholics has one of the lowest divorce rates in Europe(less than 15%) (though many polish women sleep around) because catholic church condemns divorce.
Lithuanians were the last tribe in Europe to become Christians(they were paganists till 500 years ago) and paganism remains strong there thus the high divorce rates as well.

GK, I value your opinions but that last statement is absolutely not true.
Divorce rates in LT are lower than in its eastern neighbors. Also LT is not that much different from Poland in that the society tends to be rather traditional and over 90% of the population is Catholic. The church has a very strong influence on all aspects of the society. You are either joking about Pagans with your last statement or watching too many documentaries about rural Lithuanian villages celebrating Pagan festivals such as Joninės. Majority of young people could care less about those though.

Here are some raw statistics on marriage/divorce for european countries. Eastern europe as a whole doesn't seem too different from western europe.

http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/statist...statistics

Quote: (03-16-2014 10:10 PM)jasond Wrote:  

Here are some raw statistics on marriage/divorce for european countries. Eastern europe as a whole doesn't seem too different from western europe.

Exactly. But that is kind of the point.

Quote: (03-16-2014 10:10 PM)jasond Wrote:  

Agreed, however I still find interesting how the causes of diverse might be so different than west, specially compared to the anglo countries full of betas such as the US.