rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fake Facebook ?

Fake Facebook ?

Mostly for those who travel also, do you use your normal facebook or a different one? I hardly use Facebook and have seriously considered cutting 'friends' down to 50 or so of old friends, family and previous interesting co-workers/biz contacts, or maybe just real friends and family.

Having a tight Facebook page definitely works though and even chicks outside the west seems to enjoy spying on you on Facebook, however I don't want to have any girl I meet drunk in a bar in the same space as my older friends and family.

I've considered making a fake Facebook for that purpose, using a variation of my name and just adding a bunch of aquiantances to begin with, other travellers, online biz associates and such to get going, then use that for girls I meet? They most likely will just stay on as friends even if we don't keep contact because they have 500+ friends already.

Is this a plan? Normal even for the travelling player?

Fake Facebook ?

The only reason I still have a Facebook account is because most of my apps require it. Just cut down to the people you actually want to talk to, and make your entire profile private except for an awesome profile picture. Then you have the best of both worlds, and girls will be curious that you have everything set to private.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.