rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Job Posting: WordPress Developers

I'm looking for one or several WordPress developers and copywriters who can help me build basic websites for small and medium organizations, on a freelance basis.

Candidates must have:

1) A proven track record (i.e. a portfolio) of attractive, effective, and clean WordPress sites.

2) Experience with, or a willingness to learn, popular themes such as Genesis, Avada, Karma, and X.

3) Strong preference will be given to those with a history of well-written, positive, value-giving posts on this forum.

If you're familiar with WordPress, you'll know that it's not rocket science.

I need someone/s who can take a freshly installed theme, customize the layout to my clients' specifications, and populate pages/sliders/posts with content.

If you have strong writing skills, I may be looking for content/email copywriters as well.

This is a great gig for a smart young guy to start building some skills. If you're interested but don't have a portfolio, send me a PM anyway and I'll send you a curriculum to get started. Then we can talk in a month.

I'm also looking for help on a more complex site. If you're a "true" web developer, send me a PM with your quals and I'll pass you some more details.

Cheers,
Frost

Blog: Thumotic
Red Pill links: The Red Pill Review
Follow me on Twitter

Quote: (03-12-2014 11:09 AM)Frost Wrote:  

I'm looking for one or several WordPress developers and copywriters who can help me build basic websites for small and medium organizations, on a freelance basis.

Candidates must have:

1) A proven track record (i.e. a portfolio) of attractive, effective, and clean WordPress sites.

2) Experience with, or a willingness to learn, popular themes such as Genesis, Avada, Karma, and X.

3) Strong preference will be given to those with a history of well-written, positive, value-giving posts on this forum.

If you're familiar with WordPress, you'll know that it's not rocket science.

I need someone/s who can take a freshly installed theme, customize the layout to my clients' specifications, and populate pages/sliders/posts with content.

If you have strong writing skills, I may be looking for content/email copywriters as well.

This is a great gig for a smart young guy to start building some skills. If you're interested but don't have a portfolio, send me a PM anyway and I'll send you a curriculum to get started. Then we can talk in a month.

I'm also looking for help on a more complex site. If you're a "true" web developer, send me a PM with your quals and I'll pass you some more details.

Cheers,
Frost

Sent a PM

does it have to be wordpress? I'm a dev and we've been working a lot lately with http://keystonejs.com/ keep it on your radar. Reach out if you're interested in agency services.