rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is the best part of Medellin to stay?

I was recently travelling to DR for 2 months and loved it there like crazy, im now in Portugal but i want to go to a sunny country because here is raining like crazy and it makes me lazy to go out and game (im just doing my online business on the net and chilling with homies, im getting bored)

I am looking to go somewhere in south america, i am thinking colombia. Is Medellin an easy city to game? Before i went to DR i was told that girls there were really easy but when i got there i noticed that most girls there would ask guys for money before sleep with them, although i got many pussy for free, at first i was mad at these chicks for asking for money but then i just got used to it and paid few of the extra hot ones to fuck (well i still had to do the typical game so it was totally different in fucking a pro). So yeah do chicks in medellin ask you for money too? Or if you are a good looking guy and got good game they will just fuck you for free? (i expect you to be honest,please dont lie about this).

And what is the best area to stay in Medellin? I am looking for an area that is busy during day and i can do lots of approaching during day time.

I would appreciate any feedback, thanks.

If you have a city in mind where is easier to fuck than medellin and is sunny now,please feel free to recommend it.

sure there is pros in medellin that might fuck u for free if u are good looking and have game.

but there is plenty of girls that are not hookers that will fuck you if u take them out to eat movies ect.

DR is one big latin whore house. Colombia is not like that. DR, Rio, Thailand, Philippines, and Costa Rica(San Jose) are sex tourist hubs.

Quote: (01-07-2011 10:56 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

DR is one big latin whore house. Colombia is not like that. DR, Rio, Thailand, Philippines, and Costa Rica(San Jose) are sex tourist hubs.

I agree 100% with Dash.

Mixx

Again, search or bump one of the dozen past threads on Medellin.

Quote: (01-07-2011 10:56 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

but there is plenty of girls that are not hookers that will fuck you if u take them out to eat movies ect.

So in other words they are hookers.

Its just that the price and method of payment is slightly different.

Oops I stickied this instead of closing.