rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Transgender woman sues CrossFit over competition division"

Quote:Quote:

A transgender woman in Northern California has sued the company behind the popular CrossFit workouts for refusing to let her compete in the female division of its annual fitness competitions.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/03/08/tra...mpetition/

Jonsson's complaint saysshe was born male but has been living as a woman since she was a teenager and underwent sex reassignment surgery eight years ago. The surgery, coupled with the female hormones she takes, satisfied the state's requirements for her to be recognized as female on her birth certificate and other official documents.

CrossFit's general counsel, Dale Saran, would not comment on the lawsuit, which seeks $2.5 million in damages

With the way things have being going over there, does the picture belong in the WYB thread?
[Image: 9d5eb02fa235c970201d0caad17d7e6d.jpeg?itok=RXCGU5v0]

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Gender reassignment surgery is cosmetic. Your DNA still says that you're a man.

If you put a dress on a pig it's still a pig.

Team Nachos

Maybe in the past. Now, when you put a dress on a pig, it decides domestic policy.

And it looks FABULOUS doing so.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

2.5 Million in damages... What damages?

transgender woman? you mean transgender man? You see there is a hidden meaning behind ''transgender woman''. It implies that she is a ''woman'' who happens to have undergone some nonimportant little surgery called sex reassignment. It quietly implants the idea that she is truly a woman now and her title 'transgender' is just a tiny detail about her past which not does not matter.

The correct title should be 'transgender man' which tells she is a man who underwent a sex change operation, which makes more sense.

Quote: (03-11-2014 12:03 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Gender reassignment surgery is cosmetic. Your DNA still says that you're a man.

If you put a dress on a pig it's still a pig.
[Image: potd.gif]

This is the best definition.. I've been trying to find a good articulation of this for a while. Thanks.

The way to turn the general public against feminism and modern liberalism is by exposing their tenets for the nonsense they are. As leftists keep telling us, gender is just a social construct, so if he decides he's a woman, let him compete with women. Taking it one step further, just have unisex leagues. Good luck ladies.

I hope he wins!

Oh, just fuck off. Seriously.

I bet it entered knowing there would be controversy for this exact purpose. Fucking pathetic.

^

"it"

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

I love these situations because feminists have no idea whose side they're supposed to be on.

Quote: (03-11-2014 12:56 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

^

"it"

You laugh, but I know girls who call themselves postgender who will get pissed if you call them her or she.

They actually prefer to be called "it" or "they"

No joke.

You can't win with them, can you? The fucking freak shows.

Anyone with a desire to cut off their own dick has a brain problem.

Quote: (03-11-2014 01:26 PM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (03-11-2014 12:56 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

^

"it"

You laugh, but I know girls who call themselves postgender who will get pissed if you call them her or she.

They actually prefer to be called "it" or "they"

No joke.

I knew one girl in college like that. I had a pretty big BOOM moment with her:

"Stop calling me she. I'm (explained something inane here). "

Me:"Alright, I'm going to use the word stupid then since gender is a social construct and all language is fluid. All feminine gender words shall be replaced with stupid. As a stupid, you should be ok with that!"

That went over well. [Image: banana.gif]

How was he damaged for 2.5 million by not participting in a female competition?

Quote: (03-11-2014 12:49 PM)assman Wrote:  

The way to turn the general public against feminism and modern liberalism is by exposing their tenets for the nonsense they are. As leftists keep telling us, gender is just a social construct, so if he decides he's a woman, let him compete with women. Taking it one step further, just have unisex leagues. Good luck ladies.

I hope he wins!

Let's have unisex bathrooms with urinals on one wall and crappers on the other. Let's take down all the stalls and dividers between them. Let's all happily piss and crap and change tampons out in the open. That would make the world a better place because then we would all be equal. [Image: thumb.gif]

Team Nachos

Oh gross, look at all those nasty tats on it also.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

I was always confused about the social construct theory shit in school.

My sociologist teachers really believed that you could socialize people to become anything, but then they'd show us videos of boys who were raised as girls because of accidental genital mutilation, and most of those boys ended up killing themselves years after finding out what they were.

So what I got from it was that gender and gender identities were atleast somewhat a matter of biology, and fucking with biology like that via socialization, is wrong.

What my teachers got from it was, "society doesn't accepts transgenders, or people with differences, so that lead them to suicide."

Turns out a PhD doesn't mean you're smart, just a dumbo who put in enough hours to get a platform.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Quote: (03-11-2014 06:17 PM)RouteBackwards Wrote:  

My sociologist teachers really believed that you could socialize people to become anything, but then they'd show us videos of boys who were raised as girls because of accidental genital mutilation, and most of those boys ended up killing themselves years after finding out what they were.

So what I got from it was that gender and gender identities were atleast somewhat a matter of biology, and fucking with biology like that via socialization, is wrong.

What my teachers got from it was, "society doesn't accepts transgenders, or people with differences, so that lead them to suicide."

Turns out a PhD doesn't mean you're smart, just a dumbo who put in enough hours to get a platform.

I don't know. It's gotta be a lonely place. Everyone wants feel like they belong. There are people that choose to live on the fringes of society like artists, musicians, bohemians etc. Then there are people that are cast out to the fringes of society but desperately want to belong. They don't want to be looked at like freaks. They want to feel normal.

Don't you find it weird that society created the concept of the LGBT Community? Each one of these is uniquely different in my opinion yet we group them all together. It seems like it's laid out as a pecking order as well with lesbians at the top and transgenders at the bottom. Lesbians seem to get the most slack out of that group.

Team Nachos

Quote: (03-11-2014 08:23 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-11-2014 06:17 PM)RouteBackwards Wrote:  

I don't know. It's gotta be a lonely place. Everyone wants feel like they belong. There are people that choose to live on the fringes of society like artists, musicians, bohemians etc. Then there are people that are cast out to the fringes of society but desperately want to belong. They don't want to be looked at like freaks. They want to feel normal.

Don't you find it weird that society created the concept of the LGBT Community? Each one of these is uniquely different in my opinion yet we group them all together. It seems like it's laid out as a pecking order as well with lesbians at the top and transgenders at the bottom. Lesbians seem to get the most slack out of that group.

Yes- I've been saying this for a while that the gay guy scene is culturally very different from the lesbian scene.

Now the real shit would be, for example, a gay guy who starts to like girls but still wants to be gay, so he gets the operation to have fake boobs and his balls cutt off. Then he decides that he isn't really a fem lesbian and has his boobs reduced back to how they were, and starts dressing how he did when he was 13 (a lot of butch lesbos love to dress like adolescent boys). Now he's essentially just a dickless straight man, but still gets to capitalize on being able to call himself gay. He/she/it's a jettsetter on the gender spectrum and has got the tranny equivalent of frequent travel miles.

"He, She, He, It"

Coming to a theater near you!

Starring Rob Schneider

If you have a half hour, this a fascinating read about how transsexuality is really transgender (its a personal construct).

Apparently, the only sanity left in this discussion of transgenders is in religious organizations.

A curious aspect of transgender male to female (notice how the discussion almost exclusively focuses on that) is the supreme desire to not socialize with men, but to engage straight men in relationships. As is hinted at and seen in broader society, these sorts of gay men hyper-identified with their mother as a child and seeks to repair their relationship with their straight father by surgically going under the knife to approximate a straight women in order to approximate a heterosexual relationship. There is a reason transgender folk always get the tag "narcissist" when undergoing therapy.

Some are straight guys, like my ROK article on "Sissy," who refused to identify with his father and identified with his mother, as signified by his dated approach to women's fashion. These sorts of men usually transition later on in life -- after divorce -- and unlike gay guys, they are not interested in "passing" for female, as this isn't sexual.

Of course, to this date female to male transition is fraught with difficulty, as often time the fake penis created eliminates the ability to orgasm. Which -- in a nutshell -- says what all this is about. If a woman truly believed she was a man, giving up orgasms would be a small price to pay for internal tranquility. Since this is about running from that inner peace, giving up orgasms stops most self-proclaimed female to male transgender from sewing up their vagina and undergoing phallopasty.

Sometimes transgender advocates say the existence of transgender folk in many different cultures is evidence that is a biological reality. That means nothing because personality disorders, internal strife and child abuse exist in every culture.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

I wonder if "it" made the point that nearly all top female Crossfit competitors look like a tranny already.

Quote: (03-11-2014 04:35 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (03-11-2014 12:49 PM)assman Wrote:  

I hope he wins!

Let's have unisex bathrooms with urinals on one wall and crappers on the other. Let's take down all the stalls and dividers between them. Let's all happily piss and crap and change tampons out in the open. That would make the world a better place because then we would all be equal. [Image: thumb.gif]
Exactly. Agree and amplify! It works on chicks, but it will make leftists' heads explode!

I think that the very existence of transgender people proves that gender is mostly biological and not "socially constructed" like the feminists try so hard to convince everyone of. If gender were a social construct, then a male raised as a boy and looked at like a boy would always identify as a boy. It seems to me like wires in the brain are simply switched or something along those lines when a boy decides one day that he's always felt like a girl, or vice versa. I can't see any dude getting his cock-n-balls cut off without constantly genuinely feeling like he's in the wrong body, and I feel pity for these people.

I would imagine before modern surgery that most of these poor souls ended up killing themselves or becoming worthless alcoholics. I don't know how you could function in society feeling like that all the time. A lot of you will probably disagree, but I think the mere existence of these people undermines a huge chunk of the modern feminist dogma.

Quote: (03-12-2014 12:20 AM)Only One Man Wrote:  

I think that the very existence of transgender people proves that gender is mostly biological and not "socially constructed" like the feminists try so hard to convince everyone of. If gender were a social construct, then a male raised as a boy and looked at like a boy would always identify as a boy. It seems to me like wires in the brain are simply switched or something along those lines when a boy decides one day that he's always felt like a girl, or vice versa. I can't see any dude getting his cock-n-balls cut off without constantly genuinely feeling like he's in the wrong body, and I feel pity for these people.

I would imagine before modern surgery that most of these poor souls ended up killing themselves or becoming worthless alcoholics. I don't know how you could function in society feeling like that all the time. A lot of you will probably disagree, but I think the mere existence of these people undermines a huge chunk of the modern feminist dogma.
Try to imagine what that must feel like and then to see attention whoring fake lesbians and such exploiting your condition.

I'm surprised more of these trannies haven't spoken up about all the poseur gay people out there.