rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Has Roosh taken up painting?

I guess not but you'll see what I mean in the last picture. lol

http://sftimes.co/?id=61&src=share_fb_new_61

I cheer this return to the style of realism. Much better to intentionally make the picture so accurate that it contains optical illusions within itself than to intentionally muddle it like in emperor's new clothers.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Incredible. Beautiful.

The thing about oil paintings, is that you cannot really understand them until you see them in real life. I remember seeing Vermeer's paintings for the first time, and it was just so incredible, no photograph can capture effectively the 3 dimensional textures that make up an oil painting. I'm willing to bet that these paintings are even more amazing when seen up close, without a 2d camera lenses destroying the textures.

Would bang

Very suspicious:

[Image: attachment.jpg17543]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (03-11-2014 09:13 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Very suspicious:

Ha! The T-Shirt wasn't massively different to start!

Priceless and hilarious.

We need to have a "separated at birth" thread...for posting pics of uncanny resemblances.

The real question is "does Roosh where his own t shirt?"

Eh. All white people look alike. [Image: lol.gif]