rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

7 Day Trip to England (Seeking Advice)
Day Trip to England (Seeking Advice)
Guys I need help making some decisions about an upcoming trip of 7 days to England end April to first week of May. 1-2 days will be spent with family, I will have a play time of 5 days and 5 nights(Tue-Sun) to accomplish the mission of getting an English Flag.

I will be in Birmingham and Leeds with Family, so don't want to game there, don't want to play in London either unless you guys convince me. I would have liked to go to Portsmouth but have family there and can't be seen gaming in the city. I am thinking either Newcastle or Manchester or both , wouldn't mind heading over to Glasgow or Edinburg.

Questions:

1. Which city or cities ?

2. Split the time in between cities ?

3. Accomodation: Airbnb or something else ?

4. Pipelining ?

Paging English RVF members Bojangles, MattC, Cardugy, Caligula , any one with English experience.

A little bit about me, I'm 40, brown guy (Desi), hitting the gym regularly, Get complimented on my Style of Clothing, can pass for 33-35 yr old.

Where is the best Bang for my Buck in England ?

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence
Newcastle

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
Liverpool for easy chicks, although the standard isn't amazing.

Birmingham and Leeds both have universities so you may be able to daygame on campus without family - check where they are in town.

Edinburgh good for foreign chicks. Also just a really nice city to visit (if over-touristified in the centre).

Newcastle probably better than Manchester for night game esp.

tweet me or check my blog
Got your PM lad.

High quality - I'd say London without a doubt, daygame in London is fucking great. You can pull some great looking girls with intermediate daygame skills.

However as London is a killer on the dollars, I'll give you Manchester and Edinburgh as two options. I'm procrastinating a lot today so I'll drop what I know.

Manchester

I love it, I do, the bars are spread over a nice area around the site, basically you have 4 stations - Manchester Piccadilly, Oxford Road, Deansgate and Victoria. Within that square is the daygame and nightgame activities. You have all the types of bars and clubs that you get in a big city. There's around 2 million people in the Manchester area and even more in urban centres around it such as Wigan, Oldham, Warrington, Altrincham, Stockport, Bury, Bolton, Ashton-under-Lyme, Sale and so on. Girls from all those towns go out in Manchester more often than their own towns.

Daygame
Oxford Road is pussy central, the UK's largest university is round the corner and there's 3 universities in the city all based around here. Roads to walk along to game - Whitworth St and Whitworth St West which runs from Deansgate station past Oxford road to Picaddily - Deansgate - Peters St - Princess St - King St (full of retail shops) - Portland St - All of these are connected together except King st but it's basically just walking around within the square area I mentioned and hitting on what is a lot of people traffic. (teedub will have more I have no doubt).
Arndale shopping centre is a good place if it's pissing it down, but something I've found wherever I am and guys who've learnt daygame from me will vouch for this is when it's raining, the hot girls come out (I've always put this down to them knowing, the streets will be less busier so easier for them to shop for shit they already have or shit they don't need *trademarked)
Plenty of coffee shops such as Cafe Nero, Starbucks and Pret A Mangers to bounce girls to for instadates.

Nightgame
My midweek bar recommendation is simple - Revolution, grab a chick go to Sakura next door. Come out Deansgate station, cross Whitworth street, cross Bridgwater Canal using pedestrian bridge and Sakura and Revolution are there. Revolution is full of students and young professionals.

Dates
If you're feeling classy and have a smoking hot date - Hilton Manchester Deansgate is one option, dress smart and hit the 23rd floor bar called Cloud 23. If you're feeling ambitious you can always say you have a business meeting and you can pull there.
Another choice is alchemist, brilliant cocktail bar, lively and lots of good looking girls there. Quite pricey but it's worth it for the atmosphere and drinks - one is based on New York Street, it's small tidy and good for a date. Other is based in Spinningfields and has a restaurant - it's a good pick up joint and good for a date too. Talk to the bar staff at either for rapport and you'll get treated well, most of them are just fobbed off by the other clientele. TIPS are KEY in England, no one tips, do it and you'll stand out. Even if it's 5%.

Places to have dinner
Up north dinnertime is actually lunch, but going by the southern definition this is the evening meal. My recommendation is Revolution De Cuba it's on Peter St, there's a few bars opposite and it has fantastic food, cocktails and happy hour.

Where to stay
airbnb is always a good bet, you'll get rooms for £30-£50 a night, you can pay less by bartering using airbnb, I always give them my budget when messaging and they'll tell me whether they can do it not. One thing to remember, get a room/flat that is north of the A57 Mancunian Way, you'll see this on airbnb it's a motorway south of central manchester. Get a place close to those daygame/train station locations.
Another bet is lastminute.com, they have secret hotel offers, i've taken these in London and Edinburgh and ended up in 5* heaven.

The women
the north has a weird reputation for women but if you're in central manchester you're safe. There's a wide variety of girls from hispanic, oriental, asian (thats indian/pakistani/sri lankan/bengali in the UK), persian, arabic, polish, lithuanian, french, italians and the english locals. There are some very good looking english women, they do exist. The difference to London is more friendly and more accomodating women, don't be fooled though, the nature of the beast is the same!

Edinburgh
I've visited the Scottish capital a couple of times, stayed there for a few days, slammed an Egyptian 9 and a few scottish lasses. Lovely city, can be killer cold winds in the winter but you'll be fine late April. It's got black cabs and it's fairly easy to get around, it's open and quite hilly but the friendliness and classiness of the place sets it apart from other Scottish cities. There's four universities in Edinburgh, i think something ridiculous like a fifth of the city is students. It's bangtown. I usually start off at Edinburgh train station, it's in the heart of town with Edinburgh castle within sight.

Daygame
Princes St outside Edinburgh Station has a lot of traffic, Rose street (pedestrian) as does George st and the little area around there. Personally I concentrated on that and met a wide variety of women, there's a lot of fine places to eat around there, womens shops and coffee shops. You'll have a lot of success around here especially with your finely tuned American accent.

Nightgame
I'm lacking in this area, I visited a few bars of whose names I for the life of me can't remember, the scots were even more friendlier than the Mancs. I got hit on a few times, I was in a blazer, I saw one person in the few nights I was there dressed as smart as myself. As with all cities and towns there's a revolution, which is an absolute slut fest, check it out. It's on Chambers Street off Cowgate, dressed smart you'll be fine, get a girl they'll roll out a red carpet for you. Interestingly Cowgate seems like an interesting street to daygame, especially around that area but I never did it.

There's some really nice looking bars around the daygame area mentioned above but I don't want to recommend anything as I've not been or don't recall them.

Places to eat

Edinburgh is unbelievably well stocked with excellent restaurants, in fact jumping into a black cab and the driver will be able to whittle off a list off the top of his head of lovely food places in the immediate vicinity, your hotel and apartment will be able to help you too. My favourite was a place on Frederick street on the left hand side as you walk past Rose Street, it was a posh pub/restaurant that had a fantastic angus steak but I think it closed down. You might want to check that out on your walkies!

To relax check out Edinburgh Castle, Regents Gardens and the other touristy stuff, if you're lucky you could hook a hot girl into showing you around.

For dates look to go to the places above.

Where to stay
Again I'd venture on airbnb to find a place, but myself I stayed at the Sheraton Grand Hotel, yeah a proper pussy puller considering how expensive it to the locals but wasnt for me (I used the lastminute secret hotel tip above).

Women
Surprised as hell I was, always had this stereotypical view of Scottish girls, no doubt helped by the scottish girls I knew from the other towns and cities but Edinburgh girls are a good looking bunch, I found they take more pride in their appearance and how they look compared to say Glasgow and most northern cities in fact. Bit more stylish and certainly like to act more elegant. Again some very good looking girls like Manchester, even revolution the slutfest was full of some 8's and 9's. I've enjoyed my visits there and the friendliness of the locals and womens is a big plus.

Again tip*, especially in the bars where you intend to return or stay for a few hours, you'll get instant service.

Personally if I was having a 7 day trip, I'd love to travel around but I also like to get to know one place, so I'd probably spend my time if I was a foreigner who didn't want to go London in one city.

I can't attest to Birmingham and it's pro's and con's because I dislike it. Newcastle just does not do it for me past a one night trip just to get pissed and smash something.

In terms of ethnicity issues - None. Absolutely fucking none, no-one gives a shit what colour you are those in cities, nor how much of your dick scrapes on the ground. Just a general good vibe and nature about you get's you really fucking far.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos
My favourite place in the UK (and the world) is Edinburgh.

I don't do any of the 'gaming' shit - so can't comment much on the best places to pick up chicks.

Also - and other guys can comment on this - but I think it is hard to pick up chicks in the UK if you are 40. Maybe I am wrong - but hot young chicks seem to mostly want to hang out with hot young guys of a similar age (this is definitely true of the university chicks). Partly because they want a guy who is at a similar age that they might wind up marrying them a few years later.

Manchester is a cool place since the city has about 4 different universities in the same place. So there are more students in Manchester than in any other city in the UK.

I want to limit this post to stuff I am sure about. So I will stop here.
I'm upset you didn't include me in your list of English members...[Image: sad.gif]

Haha, right, on to cities...MattC would agree with me that Nottingham is good for students and male-female ratios.

I'm from Manchester and yeah that's a good one. However after spending a night in Liverpool recently, they might have better looking girls (although many wear way too much makeup). Newcastle, never been I'm afraid, but it's got a reputation as being easy.

I've also spent considerable time in both Oxford and Sheffield - if you've got 7 days I'd choose Oxford over Sheffield for the sights alone.

Cambridge is another place I visit very frequently as my brother lives there, but I don't particularly like the city.

PM Courage Reborn, he loves Scotland so he's best for that. Stasi is Scottish too so obviously him as well.

Edit - Bojangles nailed Manchester on the head. I didn't read your OP properly as just thought you wanted to know cities to go to, not that you wanted specific Manchester advice. I'd disagree with him on one thing, there aren't 'hispanic' girls in the sense of mestizas. They only Spanish people here are Spaniards. I also disagree about Alchemist, I hate it there as it's been too crammed when I've been. Bojangles loves it there though, so I think I've just been unlucky. Aside from those, he's also right in saying that the better girls from the satellite towns always come to Manchester rather than their . I don't want to give my exact home location, but I'm from one of the places listed and I'd never, ever choose to go out there over a quick 15-20 minute train into Manchester.

If you do want to know more about Oxford - I have a data sheet on here somewhere and I've also written about Manchester in detail on the Manchester data sheet.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken
I live near Newcastle.

This video is unfair - but funny.

Bojangles bundle of thanks to you mate, Thanks a lot for such a detailed post + 1 for you.

Quote: (03-10-2014 10:21 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

Where to stay
Again I'd venture on airbnb to find a place, but myself I stayed at the Sheraton Grand Hotel, yeah a proper pussy puller considering how expensive it to the locals but wasnt for me (I used the lastminute secret hotel tip above).

Reason I prefer airbnb here in U.S is that girls are way more comfortable coming to a house or apt rather then going to hotel. If you guys tell me it is other way around in England, I will go that route.

Quote:Quote:

I can't attest to Birmingham and it's pro's and con's because I dislike it. Newcastle just does not do it for me past a one night trip just to get pissed and smash something.

Manchester decided as one city for sure, I need to pick atleast one more city, If Newcastle is easy and can deliver a decent lay why not instead of Edinburg ? ......... rereading your post Edinburgh is growing on me.

Quote: (03-10-2014 10:24 AM)cardguy Wrote:  

My favourite place in the UK (and the world) is Edinburgh.

I don't do any of the 'gaming' shit - so can't comment much on the best places to pick up chicks.

Also - and other guys can comment on this - but I think it is hard to pick up chicks in the UK if you are 40. Maybe I am wrong - but hot young chicks seem to mostly want to hang out with hot young guys of a similar age (this is definitely true of the university chicks). Partly because they want a guy who is at a similar age that they might wind up marrying them a few years later.

Cardugy I know I'm asking for Game to deliver me a 18-19 yr old English dime piece but sometime things happen, I happen to be in a university town in USA and I keep trying and once in while I hook one, Young Girls definitely are curious about a cultured Player.

If at 40 it's hard for me pick up young English Punani, What do 40 + English players do in England, Online, Day Game, Night Game, Social Circle etc. Isn't Krauser close to 37 and he seems to do just fine with ladies (granted my game is no where near his but my game is decent) are there Cougar Bars ? Do you guys have Cougars that pass the Boner test ?

The youtube clip you posted in your other post is funny but if it's close to reality, I don't even want to go to Newcastle.

Quote: (03-10-2014 10:27 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

I'm upset you didn't include me in your list of English members...[Image: sad.gif]

Teedub Thousands of Apologies Mate, If our paths cross while I'm there fish and chips with beer on me ..... to be fair you don't even have a UK flag next to your handle [Image: huh.gif]

Quote:Quote:

I've also spent considerable time in both Oxford and Sheffield - if you've got 7 days I'd choose Oxford over Sheffield for the sights alone.

Not Interested in sights at all ...

Brighton... girls love being banged on the beach
You'll be fine at your age, don't worry. A lot of chicks will just drop the I'm tired if dating boys I want a man line.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos
From what I gather Lothario most of Krauser's bangs are European girls so the age rules don't apply as much. For that I'd go to London.

As for the flag...neither does bojangles. [Image: tongue.gif]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken
I would stay away from university towns (i.e. Leeds/Bristol) as you're simply too old for most of the girls there.

You can't go wrong with London, especially with some good advice/wingmen from RVF.
I'm living in Newcastle.

PM me if you want any tips.

Learn Spanish Game Latinas
http://pickupspanish.com/
What you decided on lad?

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos
Quote: (03-11-2014 04:46 PM)bojangles Wrote:  

What you decided on lad?

I am leaning solely towards your advice bojangles

1. Manchester

&

2. Edinburgh

May go to Newcastle for a night , I will have Tue - Sun , Which nights should I save for manchester weekdays vs Weeknights ?

Couple more questions since you English Players are so helpful [Image: smile.gif]

Cellphone: I have a Unlocked and Jail broken I phone that can take a SIM card, How would I go about getting a new SIM and the best plan for 7 days with data coverage ?

Pipelining: How's Seeking Arrangement in UK, Any other websites you guys recommend ?

All shops sell pay as you go cards, that's your best route really, you can walk into EE, Vodafone or O2 and pick up a SIM.

No idea about seeking arrangement, people use POF, OKcupid etc here. I'd try POF however I have no idea about pipelining in the UK, for online game MattC will be able to help.

Personally I'd do Manchester on the weekdays purely as there's always something on, take a trip to Newcastle for a night (it's enroute) then end your trip in Edinburgh.

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos
Brighton if you're in to drugs and hippy girls.

21 y/o brit.
Lothario,

I assume you've been to London?

I've lived in London.

We've met. I know your game. London is the only option for you.
If what Md is saying is true, why not London?

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos
Quote: (03-12-2014 08:56 PM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Lothario,

I assume you've been to London?

I've lived in London.

We've met. I know your game. London is the only option for you.

Yes I have been to London many times but never gamed there. I can speculate you are recommending London since I love Day Game, I do and think that there is no place on earth that can come close to NYC for day gaming.

Maledefined you know my game huh: You owe me an Analysis of my Game that's how I get better , you can post it in that thread, Thanks in advance.

Why do you think london is my only option ?

Quote: (03-12-2014 09:06 PM)bojangles Wrote:  

If what Md is saying is true, why not London?

My one simple goal in mind is to obtain a UK Flag, I might get that in London but London is good for naive girls from all over Europe , I think .

Also I hate Big cities sans NYC, too crowded, Traffic etc etc like I hated Santo Domingo and think I would have a better chance in smaller cities for a UK Flag. So one big city Manchester and one small city newcastle or Edinburgh , I haven't been to any of these before.

My departing flight is from London, I might come a night before just to a pint with you bojangles.

London is crazy for meeting girls from around the world, better than NYC if you ask me.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
Go to an Oceana club

Whenever I got tired of Southampton Uni girls, I'd go there and chat up the slags from Solent University

Basically find one of the shit universities and approach those girls at the places they frequent. The shitter the uni the easier the girls
If you're in Birmingham anyway, then you might as well do a bit of game while you're there. I'd recommend University of Birmingham student union bar for that, or the bars in nearby Selly Oak. Age shouldn't be a problem.
Quote: (03-13-2014 12:05 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

London is crazy for meeting girls from around the world, better than NYC if you ask me.

Agreed, I believe it's the easiest place in the world to collect flags. It's a genuine world city and proximity of it to Europe, Asia, North Africa and the Levant and Arabia brings a shit load of girls. Just as Krauser [Image: wink.gif]

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos
As a 40 year old trying to game university chicks on a 7 day trip to the UK, I think will be difficult. They are surrounded by young men all the time and your value is low to them.

Once you decide on the city, my advice would be to get specific bar names from forum members, especially where there is an older crowd and your odds will be better.

Unless you know of good specific places to go, most UK town centre bars are basically the same product - they are filled with average to fat women who are being chased by thirsty men. For the occasional stunner that is out there, then she will have even more men chasing her constantly in every bar.

Personally I would go to London and try and pick up a foreign chick as the quality will be higher than your typical English woman.

Best of luck for your trip.