rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Asian version of Tinder

Curious to see this hasn't been mentioned yet - Paktor is the Asian version of Tinder - anyone had experience of using it?

http://www.techinasia.com/paktor/

I am thinking this would make it even easier for white guys to clean up in SEA, or really anywhere in Asia

Lord have mercy. Downloading now.

Update: Maybe a dozen people in and around Ho Chi Minh City. In which countries is this app popular?

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

“Asians are a lot shyer and have a higher fear of rejection. If we can let them hide behind a networking service that enables them to meet people, why not?” said Joseph.

lol?

two scoops
two genders
two terms

I don't know if many people still use this though. I asked people here in HK and they haven't heard of it. Badoo and Tinder and OKC, yes.