rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Montreal

Montreal

Hi,

I'm new to the forum (have lurked but not posted for a good while).

I actually posted in the Meetups forum but not sure if that sees much traffic, so hope it's ok to post here.

I'm going to Montreal for a month. I'll be staying right by the Boulevard Saint Laurent. My goals are to brush up my French, party and meet as many women as possible. I know it's not the best time of year to do it but could only do the trip at this time because of work.

I'm 32 years old and working in finance, if that's at all relevant.

I had the following questions:

1. Is anyone in or going to be in Montreal and want to meet up? I'm in Tokyo at the moment and am totally comfortable going out alone here but would appreciate someone to show me the ropes in Montreal. In return I could be a good wing.

2. I've read the data sheets on Montreal (thanks Roosh, G-Manifesto, Hencredible Cassanova and Courage reborn for some great data sheets). It seems people in Montreal dress up rather than down. Is that right? For guys that have done well there, were you rocking suits? I'd like to have an idea what sort of stuff to wear for the different spots.

There have been great data sheets already so not sure if the forum needs another one but I'll do a short update once I've been there a couple of weeks.

Thanks in advance!

Montreal

Sorry to bump this but must be one of you guys in Montreal can give some advice to a newbie to this forum? Would be sincerely appreciated.

Montreal

You are probably better off asking questions in the existing MTL. Threads.

Montreal

Quote: (03-07-2014 06:08 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

You are probably better off asking questions in the existing MTL. Threads.

Thanks, was really just looking for a wingman to hook up with.